Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (307425 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
On Paypal after linking my card, do I still need to link my bank?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
TheBlessedHero:
go to page 2 of the thread and download the PayPal pdf...

And yes you will
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Kossy23: 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by abbasajao(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hello i get interest.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by brighttech95(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
SUPERPACK:
yes. Check your whatsapp.

Guy did you see my mention on the dead thread? The one with soccer something
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
go to page 2 of the thread and download the PayPal pdf...

And yes you will
I downloaded the PDF, but I didn't see where to link my bank, just the card. Well, I'll link the bank as well.

As for QA stuff, do I need to watch their training videos?

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
TheBlessedHero:
No need for bank account. You only need a credit/prepaid card.
Even xvideos content partners here in Nigeria are all using PayPal with UBA prepaid card.

Goodluck.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2020

Wake up around 2am stay awake till 6am.
That is when the jobs come through most.
And tey clicking fast.
Nothing is wrong with your account.
Please make sure you use laptop ooo.
Its easier to work with a laptop.
Phone will stress you like mad.
Copied this from the QA thread.
This is almost the same time questions are available on brainly.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
GentRoyal:

Lol bro, you guys are new to the lifestyle.
Freelancers here in Nigeria are already used to staying awake for several years now.
Even content partners need to stay awake to promote their channels because most traffic comes from the western world with different time zone.
Even yahoo boys and scammers are all used to staying awake cause that's when most clients are online.

Goodluck to whatever is keeping you awake.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
GentRoyal:

Omo, na die o. I guess, I'll stick with LH for now. cheesy cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Cakephp:

No need for bank account. You only need a credit/prepaid card.
Even xvideos content partners here in Nigeria are all using PayPal with UBA prepaid card.

Goodluck.
If my bank account is not needed, how do I get to transfer money from paypal to my bank account whenever I want to?

Also, will ordinary FBN MasterCard work well?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Cakephp:

Lol bro, you guys are new to the lifestyle.
Freelancers here in Nigeria are already used to staying awake for several years now.
Even content partners need to stay awake to promote their channels because most traffic comes from the western world with different time zone.
Even yahoo boys and scammers are all used to staying awake cause that's when most clients are online.

Goodluck to whatever is keeping you awake.
I'm used to waking up as early as 12.
The problem here is combining brainly with QA as they both fall within almost the same time
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

If my bank account is not needed, how do I get to transfer money from paypal to my bank account whenever I want to?

Also, will ordinary FBN MasterCard work well?
Everyone I know are all using UBA prepaid card.
Yes, you can transfer into the card(it works like credit card). The card works on any ATM both local and international.
You don't need a bank account just go to any UBA branch and request for the card they will be very happy to give you instantly.

Goodluck.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
GentRoyal:

I'm used to waking up as early as 12.
The problem here is combining brainly with QA as they both fall within almost the same time
Enough calls are available every time.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Trojan8(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
LatinHire have made it official. Content tool no longer accessible smiley

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by whycee001(m): 1:03am On Apr 11, 2020
Trojan8:
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 3:48am On Apr 11, 2020
Ustec:

Bro, I was notified on my brainly account yesterday that one of my answer had been deleted cos it was flagged as being plagiarised, I noticed the answer was deleted and the question was removed from the list of answered question on my brainly account.
Will it affect my pay and hope I won't be laid off cos of that?
If your answer was flagged as being plagiarised, it would affect your quality score.

Repeated plagiarism puts you at risk of being laid off. Since it's just once, I don't think that should get you laid off. I have once had my answer flagged as being plagiarized but that was months ago, I think last year, but it was only once and the last time.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 3:50am On Apr 11, 2020
GentRoyal:

Lol... may we not run mad...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 3:52am On Apr 11, 2020
Trojan8:
They sent you a mail?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by LaMujer: 4:14am On Apr 11, 2020
Trojan8:

And when pesin talk, dem go dey pesin dey beef.

Running to mail them at every slight opportunity.

na wa o
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 4:34am On Apr 11, 2020
LaMujer:

na wa o

Na people wey dey mail them every now and then for something they can easily use their initiatives or even ask their colleagues here, cause all these gbege.

Even some things wey dey inside the tutorial, they will still mail LH over and over.

Na their type dey run go meet lecturers back in school to ask, if the lecturer will still collect assignment or conduct impromptu test, when it's obvious their classmates never prepare for test nor have the assignment ready at that moment.

Anyway, LH dey. cheesy cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Trojan8(m): 4:39am On Apr 11, 2020
AududuNine11:
They sent you a mail?

Nope, I just strolled to content tool coz the link is always open on Chrome and it was inaccessible.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 5:42am On Apr 11, 2020
AududuNine11:
If your answer was flagged as being plagiarised, it would affect your quality score.

Repeated plagiarism puts you at risk of being laid off. Since it's just once, I don't think that should get you laid off. I have once had my answer flagged as being plagiarized but that was months ago, I think last year, but it was only once and the last time.
I thought it won't be included in my weekly report since both the question and the answer had been removed from my brainly account.
Anyways, thanks.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 6:04am On Apr 11, 2020
LaMujer:

na wa o
Bro, me I no dey beef anybody,
I'm only advising them.
People don't just like it when you try to tell them the truth,
So I'm always fine with whatever anybody think about me.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 6:09am On Apr 11, 2020
AududuNine11:

grin cheesy cheesy
But you can use your holiday periods for transcribing na.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2020
AududuNine11:

Lolz grin
To make money no easy oooo
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by wisdomremz(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2020
Content tool has now officially become inaccessible to those laid off..
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2020
Why people dey always do like this na.

This guy just copied the question back. Now I'm not even sure if my answer was the first to enter.

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2020
JayIlych:

This guy just copied the question back. Now I'm not even sure if my answer was the first to enter.

They are not the same na
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2020
JayIlych:

Yours is apparently the second answer. So there is no way the person copied you
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2020
wisdomremz:
Content tool has now officially become inaccessible to those laid off..

Since this morning right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.