Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (307369 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2020
JayIlych:
Why people dey always do like this na.

This guy just copied the question back. Now I'm not even sure if my answer was the first to enter.

Lolz;
Pele; I feel what u feel grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by wisdomremz(m): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2020
Samuelsegzy:

Since this morning right?

yess
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Wordgeddon: 10:04am On Apr 11, 2020
JayIlych:

This guy just copied the question back. Now I'm not even sure if my answer was the first to enter.

What exactly are you scared of? LatinHire doesn't pay for second answers?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by LaMujer: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2020
Ustec:

Bro, me I no dey beef anybody,
I'm only advising them.
People don't just like it when you try to tell them the truth,
So I'm always fine with whatever anybody think about me.

Never said you were beefing anyone.

Was merely giving you credence from other day
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by LaMujer: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Na people wey dey mail them every now and then for something they can easily use their initiatives or even ask their colleagues here, cause all these gbege.

Even some things wey dey inside the tutorial, they will still mail LH over and over.

Na their type dey run go meet lecturers back in school to ask, if the lecturer will still collect assignment or conduct impromptu test, when it's obvious their classmates never prepare for test nor have the assignment ready at that moment.

Anyway, LH dey. cheesy cheesy

I dont know who started the mail, mail, mail thingy sef.

When this thread started, no one mailed LH for anything. We always asked OP, who somehow always knew the answers to the questions.

How we degenerated to mailing, is something I can't phantom.

Not saying it's a bad thing, but the way people rush to mail them over trivial things, damn......
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by LaMujer: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2020
Wordgeddon:

What exactly are you scared of?
LatinHire doesn't pay for second answers?

Being flagged for plagiarism
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2020
LaMujer:

Never said you were beefing anyone.

Was merely giving you credence from other day
I understand you bro.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2020
Wordgeddon:

At this point, one should be scared of second answer small, make brainly no come talk say, pesin dey pick those questions outta content tool.
Lately sef, I've been avoiding that second answer, except if I no see or know say, another person too dey write answer, and by the time I submit, I con see say my answer na second answer otherwise, I no to dey disturb myself anymore.
E better make I do 20 questions without answering from outta CT, than answer 50 questions, and Brainly come dey tell me say, na only 10 questions I picked from CT.
Argh! Na die o!
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2020
JayIlych:

You go fear minimum of 300 characters nau, plus people dey try avoid to provide second answer.
So, when some people know answer to a question, but can't explain, and they want to avoid being provider of second answer nor spend much time on one question, such that they want to meet their daily target of "50 answers" na things wey you go dey see be that. cheesy cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

You go fear minimum of 300 characters nau, plus people dey try avoid to provide second answer.
So, when some people know answer to a question, but can't explain, and they want to avoid being provider of second answer nor spend much time on one question, such that they want to meet their daily target of "50 answers" na things wey you go dey see be that. cheesy cheesy
That guy will probably edit it and if he doesn't, that's his headache.
There's nothing wrong in having a daily target, though.... In as much as you're doing the right thing
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

That guy Don Bleep me up. Plus I no see say person Don dey type already.
Wordgeddon:

By the time I posted my answer, I thought I was the first to answer. Just checked my profile now to see I'm the second to answer and the first guy that answered just copied the question back. I mean, wtf.

GentRoyal:

Lolz;
Pele; I feel what u feel grin

It's painful o. After wasting my time to answer, I'm now seeing that the guy that supposedly answered first answered rubbish
Samuelsegzy:

Yours is apparently the second answer. So there is no way the person copied you
Not talking about the person copying me, he copied the questions back and just provided the answer.

Samuelsegzy:

They are not the same na

He copied the questions and gave back to Brainly and just put the answer from the selected options. As sharp guy na
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Kawata28(m): 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Are you having hard times securing a job?
Tired of doing teaching jobs without being paid?
Or you need an extra source of income, a side hustle?
You are good in any STEM or Business subjects?

Then try this....

I’ve been doing this online tutoring job since November last year. My main job is to assist high school and college students in their course work, by providing well explained and non plagiarized answers to questions on various subject areas.
You get paid 0.7 USD for each high school question answered, and 0.9 USD for each college question answered.

That's what I do at the moment while I continue my search for a lucrative job. I handle mainly questions from Biology and Health subjects.
All I do is to log on to the account created for me, and then selected any question I can conveniently answer.
I mainly focus on working or 4 to 5 days in a week. Most of the time, before 12noon, I’m done answering at least 7 questions. My target is to answer nothing less than 30 questions correctly in a week. In a month, that is 120 questions. At this conservative and less stressful work rate, you can earn nothing less than 25k in a month, or more if you are really good in any STEM or Business subjects like accounting,economics.
I get paid the next month for work done in the previous month. Direct to my bank account.

I have found this a better side hustle/part time job compared to other teaching jobs.

https://www.latinhireDOTcom/en/online-tutoring-apply-here/
https://form.jotformzDOTcom/92164718300654?source=Website

Use any of the links above to apply. You should be contacted to take their online assessment tests within 10 working days.

PS: Replace "DOT" with "." in the links provided.

After applying, in about 10 working days, you should get a mail from them containing a link you'd follow to take an online test on the use of English. If you score above 85% I think, you would be instructed to take another test. The next test shouldn't be that difficult to pass. You just need about 4 points to pass. Then, you get a congratulatory mail. In about 5 working days, documentation should be done and you are ready to start answering questions.

LatinHire is the agent responsible for hiring and paying subject tutors who answer questions posted on brainly.com. It's a US based site for high school students and college students for learning purposes.

Answers provided by tutors are usually being monitored and rated on a weekly basis by a quality assurance team.

Here is a link to one of the questions I answered on the site: it was rated 5 by the quality assurance team. The rating you see on the site is random rating from viewers. The real rating is done and compiled by the quality assurance team and sent to you on a weekly basis. Only answers rated 4 and 5 are being paid for. Your main job is to provide easy to comprehend answers that are correct and well explained without plagiarism.

link: https://brainly.com/question/142900087

I hope this is helpful.

Goodluck.

Akinowon123

Callertunez

nooker

shagamite

Omawumi17

emmanuelsea

iamharkinwaley
nice gesture bro_ stay blessed da rare G
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
LaMujer:

I thought you were Einstein? grin
Well, I can't know everything cheesy Albert Einstein couldn't tie his shoe lace
. Figured out later, but was too busy to experiment it. I'll try it now
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
GentRoyal:

That guy will probably edit it and if he doesn't, that's his headache.
There's nothing wrong in having a daily target, though.... In as much as you're doing the right thing

I'm not saying it's bad to have daily target, but people should be reasonable about it, by doing things right.

Aside the usual guys that give less than 100 character words as answer, there are some guys that answer questions like they're still in secondary school, by giving a circular answers, in order to "meet target".

I saw a guy that answer a question like this.
The question itself, is about a patient that want her medical report to be changed due to issurance issue, then question asked, was if the doctor should alter or modify the medical report of the that patient.
Naso " my guy" dey answer say, according to Hippocratic oath made by doctor blah blah, the doctor shouldn't modify it.
I was like what, for real?
How Hippocratic oath concern medical report that is considered to be legal evidence, since insurance issue is a legal issue, or the right of patient to demand for modification of his or her medical report accordingly, depending on situation?
But the hustle is real, in it?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

I'm not saying it's bad to have daily target, but people should be reasonable about it, by doing things right.

Aside the usual guys that give less than 100 character words as answer, there are some guys that answer questions like they're still in secondary school, by giving a circular answers, in order to "meet target".

The question itself, is about a patient that want her medical report to be changed due to issurance issue, then question asked, was if the doctor should alter or modify the medical report of the that patient.
Naso " my guy" dey answer say, according to Hippocratic oath made by doctor blah blah, the doctor shouldn't modify it.
How Hippocratic oath concern medical report that is considered to be legal evidence, since insurance issue is a legal issue, or the right of patient to demand for modification of his or her medical report accordingly, depending on situation?
Understood.
On a 2nd thought, I think it'll be nice if we stop the habit of taking screenshots of people's answers. We may make fun of the screenshot but it doesn't change anything.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Why are you so concerned about other peoples answers
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Cakephp:

Why are you so concerned about other peoples answers
Because I'm looking for "content partners" cheesy cheesy

"Are you a male or female?" Hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Omo this brainly job sweet nowadays o.. smiley

Who could believe that there would be sufficient questions to answer 24/7, enough questions in technology/computers which is my area of expertise.
I'm even feeling lazy to work these days..

Thanks LatinHire, for the privilege to work and learn,
I promise to never go back on the promise.

2 Samuel 6:21
David said to Michal, “It was before the Lord, who chose me rather than your father or anyone from his house when he appointed me ruler over the Lord’s people Israel—I will celebrate before the Lord. I will become even more undignified than this, and I will be humiliated in my own eyes. But by these slave girls you spoke of, I will be held in honor.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by hoppcee: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good afternoon, please I want to build a network for those interested in pursuing a career in academics and research. My personal interest is in research analysis and academics. In view of this, I've been thinking of how to help myself and like minded people to achieve this professional goal. That is why I have brought the idea here to anyone interested in following such career path.
We will give full information on how to secure a research/academic job; link participants with institutions to promote their academic development in degree programmes like M.sc, MPhil, PhD and other Post Doc Programmes; and give full information on relevant scholarship boards available to developing countries.
If you're interested, Send "Add me for Research" to 08162911871 on Whatsapp
Thank you cheesy grin wink
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by SUPERPACK: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
AududuNine11:
Fill me in please. I also have a friend who \would be very much interested in transcribing. Please mail me on andrewconference1@gmail.com
Do you have your whatsapp number and her own too?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 11:28am On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter fellow tutors.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nathphil(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
AmKen:
Happy Easter fellow tutors.

Same man
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Someone will post an answer that is just one line or one word and he'll get likes from 13 people, 5 brainliest but I'll suffer to explain very well and clearly and nobody will like or rate my answer as brainliest.

Are my answers smelling? cry
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
JayIlych:
Someone will post an answer that is just one line or one word and he'll get likes from 13 people, 5 brainliest but I'll suffer to explain very well and clearly and nobody will like or rate my answer as brainliest.

you want likes or you want your answer rated as 5 by the quality assurance team?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
JayIlych:

I don't think those are CT questions
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by RichardKajola(m): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
I applied for latinhire but after more than two weeks, I haven't heard from them
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
RichardKajola:
I applied for latinhire but after more than two weeks, I haven't heard from them

They are currently delisting some already hired tutors.

Keep your eyes open sometime around August-September.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 2:44am On Apr 13, 2020
Not a good way to start the week.

But we move on.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 13, 2020
barackodam:
Not a good way to start the week.
But we move on.
Happen?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 5:35am On Apr 13, 2020
GentRoyal:

Happen?

Answered only 3, with 1 I'm not sure of. I did secondary school "wuru wuru" for a college question
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 13, 2020
AududuNine11:
you want likes or you want your answer rated as 5 by the quality assurance team?
Both jare. It now seems like nobody is learning anything from my answers

barackodam:

I don't think those are CT questions

They are ọ.

I remember one QI question I answered.
A question was asked about what type of wave.. The first answer was just plainly "electromagnetic wave"

See likes and brainliest na.

As second answer, I had to explain extensively but nobody wants to thank me angry
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by brighttech95(m): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2020
JayIlych:

Both jare. It now seems like nobody is learning anything from my answers

They are ọ.

I remember one QI question I answered.
A question was asked about what type of wave.. The first answer was just plainly "electromagnetic wave"

See likes and brainliest na.

As second answer, I had to explain extensively but nobody wants to thank me angry

Mad o!! But weird sha, they are learning from it bro just not clicking on like i guess

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.