Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas (20175 Views)

FG Debunks List Of National Honours Nominees / FESTAC, Lekki, Surulere, Ikeja: Labour Party List Routes For Rallies / Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by Perfecttouchade: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by 27Pushing30: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
I'm sure that news of restricted roads was cooked and announced by some economic migrants who now own 98% of Lagos, Abuja, amelica, Germany and many more. angry

They will sit down in their huts, concoct some stories, announce it on social media in the name of one gov authority. When the authority comes out to debunk the lies, same clowns call it denials. So I should just accept a report credited to me even though I know nothing about it because some foolish economic migrants are wandering everwhere?
That list is valid in V/I there I saw signs on Oniru market road (the bend at silver fox )leading up to maroko p/station

Keke n bike still dey pass though lol

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by folks4luv(f): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
So how will they explain the sign posts placed in some locations? Can't speak for other places but there are a lot of them In Ikeja

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by Trump2020: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
I'm sure that news of restricted roads was cooked and announced by some economic migrants who now own 98% of Lagos, Abuja, amelica, Germany and many more. angry

They will sit down in their huts, concoct some stories, announce it on social media in the name of one gov authority. When the authority comes out to debunk the lies, same clowns call it denials. So I should just accept a report credited to me even though I know nothing about it because some foolish economic migrants are wandering everwhere?
If you stay in Lagos you would have known that the news was carried by your fellow afonja and there are sign posts all over Ikeja showing that but travel outside your brown roof Hut in ogbomosho you no gree

You and your craze governor needs help. That dude should be recommitted back to Yaba left

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by emperorlaqrin: 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
I don't understand this news of Lagos State debunking the news of the restricted areas for marwa and okada.

My question is if the news did not emanate from Lagos State then where did the restriction signs placed accross various road where okada and Keke are not to play through
Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by Trump2020: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
emperorlaqrin:
I don't understand this news of Lagos State debunking the news of the restricted areas for marwa and okada.

My question is if the news did not emanate from Lagos State then where did the restriction signs placed accross various road where okada and Keke are not to play through

So you never hear Sanwo-kolo na craxe man? Ask simplyleo
Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by ikorodureporta: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
D list is false, but u'r already impounding okadas. ...Then, give us d real list
Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by majamajic(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

where are u ?
bar ?
Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by CarlEl(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by Novaccines: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Wow

Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by MANNABBQGR1LLS: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Obsession will kill this one.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by LZAA: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by juggernaut35(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

MANNABBQGR1LLS:

Obsession will kill this one.
Very idiotic comment to make. Seems you're brain dead and that's why you're talking out your ass.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by DaCharis2016: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
Why are they denying it na? So Lagos govt. isn't aware of the signages mounted all over? Pls ask our gov who released the funds for the signages? What about the arrest/impoundment they made lately by their taskforce?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by meccuno: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Can you live your life without being hate filled and just being an utterly disgusting human being? Where you unfortunate in your childhood?
Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by ashantitope: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
But did you know that police have been arresting okada on lekki--epe road it happen in my present today
Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by TwentyOnePilots(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
noblealuu:
How about sign posts strategically placed in some areas at Surulere? I saw some this morning.

Saw same sign Posts as well around Iyana Ipaja just before the Bridge! So who's fooling who!? The Okada riders and Keke Napep should just be expecting anything from now from The Task Force! Eyes Open!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by emperorlaqrin: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
Trump2020:

So you never hear Sanwo-kolo na craxe man? Ask simplyleo

Lolz
Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by lionshare: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
The initial news and this counter-news are from the same source. They are only testing waters...
Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by Sunijacks(m): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
Presently now as we speak task force are arresting motorbikes in hundreds.

Rumour has it that All Task Force head has a target of 50 motorbikes this week... a friend of didn't go out yesterday because of it-- he was actually warned not to step out if he still wants to remain the owner of his bike.

All this news self
Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by taneez(f): 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
I saw the department of information at Alausa sharing fliers this afternoon at Allen junction to Keke napep and okada riders.
So the info is true

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by AutoReportNG: 12:23am On Jan 22, 2020
Does this government takes us for a fool? What about the press release they sent out? Even Joe Igbokwe posted it on his facebook page? Are they trying to say that ghosts now send press release on behalf of government?

If you want to lie, lie with dignity and stop taking us for a ride
Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by ForbesHomesNG(m): 2:04am On Jan 22, 2020
meccuno:
Can you live your life without being hate filled and just being an utterly disgusting human being? Where you unfortunate in your childhood?
Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by Staro: 2:35am On Jan 22, 2020
Simplyleo:

Lol ... your hatred for IBO's.
You'll die of high blood pressure for nothing
Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by Slyjay1(m): 8:37am On Jan 22, 2020
Gadsgame:
Get full control of your vehicle(s) at a very affordable price with our high performance devices. You dont break a sweat at all as our devices are all automated with technologically advanced features to take care of your vehicles' security at all times!

Major Features of our car Tracking devices:

1. Engine cut off with an SMS command: you can turn off your car from anywhere, even abroad with just a simple SMS command, and you must activate it before the vehicle will start up again.

2. Real time Tracking both online and offline: You can track your car offline with an SMS or offline on an application. This application comes embedded with highly advanced landmarks/Maps to give you a great deal of accuracy. You can track your car anywhere.

3. Geo Fencing: you can limit your car to a particular zone. Taking it out of that zone sends you an alert of trips it off.

4. Spy on the occupants of the vehicle with built in mic. You can listen in on their conversations from anywhere.

5. Low Battery/Battery disconnect alert. Your car alerts you whenever the battery is low or disconnected and sends you location.

6. Overspeed alert: you car notifies you whenever the set speed limit is exceeded. This is great for transport/Haulage companies that wish to check the speed of their drivers.

[b]Price is 35.000 naira

We have offices all over the states in Nigeria

How do we get in touch?
Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by rotile247(m): 8:38am On Jan 22, 2020
Neurotika:
You changed your mind simple. Channels, Vanguard, The Nation and the likes can't all be wrong in their reportage at the same time.

Very true. A big Lagos State signage was placed on ijesha road, Surulere yesterday banning okada and tricycle from the road
Re: Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas by tammie24: 11:26am On Jan 22, 2020
Gadsgame:
Get full control of your vehicle(s) at a very affordable price with our high performance devices. You dont break a sweat at all as our devices are all automated with technologically advanced features to take care of your vehicles' security at all times!

Major Features of our car Tracking devices:

1. Engine cut off with an SMS command: you can turn off your car from anywhere, even abroad with just a simple SMS command, and you must activate it before the vehicle will start up again.

2. Real time Tracking both online and offline: You can track your car offline with an SMS or offline on an application. This application comes embedded with highly advanced landmarks/Maps to give you a great deal of accuracy. You can track your car anywhere.

3. Geo Fencing: you can limit your car to a particular zone. Taking it out of that zone sends you an alert of trips it off.

4. Spy on the occupants of the vehicle with built in mic. You can listen in on their conversations from anywhere.

5. Low Battery/Battery disconnect alert. Your car alerts you whenever the battery is low or disconnected and sends you location.

6. Overspeed alert: you car notifies you whenever the set speed limit is exceeded. This is great for transport/Haulage companies that wish to check the speed of their drivers.

[b]Price is 35.000 naira

We have offices all over the states in Nigeria
wheres your office in Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project / Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola / $15m Scandal: Patience Jonathan Accuses EFCC Of Hiring Mercenaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.