Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters (59740 Views)

Omicron Variant: Canada Adds Nigeria, Egypt, Malawi To Travel Ban List / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by salford1: 7:46am On Jan 22, 2020
Haha. Of course.

1. It might also be connected to those moving north to Canada to seek asylum after landing in US on a visit visa. That is, those abusing the Canada–United States Safe Third Country Agreement.

2. The fraud by the 80 Nigerians and peace airlines saga. Of course Trump is not blind neither deaf not dumb. He was aware because he reads the news.

3. Uncontrolled terrorism which brings us back to point 2. Western countries believe some proceeds from frauds goes back into financing terrorism.

4. Burning if US flags (death to US) during the last Iran shite protest in Nigeria.

Nigeria had got too much garbage for the US.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2020
Good.
"death to America, death to Israel" una see una life?
You see wetin ovrersabi dey cause?
How many times have Iranian protested all the carnage that have plagued Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by najiswealth: 7:48am On Jan 22, 2020
Nigeria is in trouble under this people, pls expect more

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Cuntface: 7:49am On Jan 22, 2020
DivideUs:

Belarus, Eritrea, Kyrgyzstan, Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan and Tanzania.

See the list and have that inner conversation again

Do you have sense at all?
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Urchman200: 7:50am On Jan 22, 2020
Kingspin:
America is talking about terrorism, suicide bombers, killers not an individual crime that when you caught you spend life in jail.

Crime is a crime but crime get level.

The genocide going on particular in the North is the highest crime.

Say no to terrorism

u dey mind the food.

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by salford1: 7:50am On Jan 22, 2020
nkwuocha1:

World powers are more concerned about terrorism than internet fraudsters.Terrorism and genocide is a global problem,and Nigeria courtesy of Fulani headsmen and Boko Haram is a terrorist Nation.
Except that world powers also believe that funds from frauds and laundering like the case of peace airlines can also be diverted to terrorism.
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by najiswealth: 7:51am On Jan 22, 2020
Nigeria is in trouble under this people, expect more to come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by erospecial: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2020
Nigeria under terrorists party APC deserve global sanction or drones operation.
the cabals have kidnapped the country hence currently the most dangerous entity worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2020
DivideUs:

Yes! And the one that is affecting their people directly is not the one they are concerned about abi? Nigerians!

Did 9/11 affect the USA? Is that not the reason for clamping down on Islamic fundamentalism?
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 22, 2020
DivideUs:

Yes! And the one that is affecting their people directly is not the one they are concerned about abi? Nigerians!
do you have to go to America to defraud Americans?
All these abokis sef
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by masterflowx(m): 7:53am On Jan 22, 2020
Anything that is capable of destroy Bubu name is a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MedicH: 7:53am On Jan 22, 2020
DivideUs:

Yes it's the north that is a big problem to America, I'm guessing the almost 80 Nigerians arrested recently are all northerners, wait how many are northerners again?

Why didn't trump release statement on internet fraud throughout the times but is constantly hammering on killing of Christians? Do you even know anything self?

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Akaegwu(m): 7:53am On Jan 22, 2020
meolaniyi:
This where the North and the Fulanis are taking us to.
things must change
Always giving Nigerian bad image. I feel like punching bubu's face

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by NaijaBoy213(m): 7:54am On Jan 22, 2020
Make person dash me N200 Airtel card abeg. That's all I need now. 0 8 0 8 6 5 2 1 4 7 4 Airtel God bless

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 22, 2020
O better.

There's a war about to break out in Nigeria.

The Fulanis have to be chased back to the Futa Jallon mountains where their ancestors originated from.

Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by budusky05(m): 7:54am On Jan 22, 2020
They should go ahead, who cares

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Urchman200: 7:55am On Jan 22, 2020
DivideUs:

u don't know America is fighting terrorism?if it is about fraud they can contend with that.
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Enemyofpeace: 7:55am On Jan 22, 2020
Let him be fast with it biko

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Sonoyom(m): 7:55am On Jan 22, 2020
Buhari is truly taking us somewhere, a place where Sudan won't be envious of us
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by JosephXavier: 7:57am On Jan 22, 2020
DivideUs:

Yes it's the north that is a big problem to America, I'm guessing the almost 80 Nigerians arrested recently are all northerners, wait how many are northerners again?
The first Nigerian that wanted to bomb the US plane enroute to Netherlands back in 2016 is from where again

2 Likes

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2020
Kingspin:
When Buhari and his foot soldiers, Boko haram and herdsmen only mission is to kill..

These people don't talk about development, every minute religion this and that. No wonder they never invent any thing.

Now the results is about to be drop from the US and other countries may follow one way or the other.

Nigeria need peace not cow..
Religious extremism is a problem ravaging across the federation. Stop making it one sided

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by obatan(m): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2020
dasparrow:
I don't care. At some point, Trump will place many non white countries on his travel ban. Remember, he is a white supremacist. So what were you expecting? When I see many of you strongly supporting the man, I just shake my head in pity for many of you. Bible says " My people perish for lack of knowledge."
And I think you are the one who lacks wisdom here.
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by SenecaTheYonger: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2020
As long as our senators and politicians can't travel to the US, i'm fine with it.

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2020
Mdaz:
Why should Nigeria’s be on this list wen most of the Boko Haram members are from Mali, Niger, Cameroon who r not on the list
Do those countries behead Christians frequently like your people do up north? Wetin dey pain me pas na our soldiers wey dem dey kill like chicken. They maltreat them, shortchange them and deprive them of modern munitions, despite the huge sum voted for that purpose. We need to begin to investigate how arms are being bought and who actually use those arms.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by Owaincouncil: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2020
Mdaz:
Why should Nigeria’s be on this list wen most of the Boko Haram members are from Mali, Niger, Cameroon who r not on the list

Because those countries you mentioned were handling the issue maturely unlike our insincere, ugly, brainless, bloodthirsty, ashiwere president that we have.
US is having issue with Iran, his brothers were protesting here.

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by AmTruth: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2020
Pains will only befall those who are dying to go to America. As for me, Nigeria here I dey kempe no shaking.

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by DarkJeddi(m): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2020
DivideUs:

ALL they have in common are human rights abuse,terrorism and corruption..

How many of them are there for internet fraud?
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by castiello(m): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2020
Most Nigeria see America as there God, Let America go to hell, they have more problem than Nigeria the killings going on in America is 10times more than Nigeria, reason you don’t know is because they control the media CNN and fox has the new they allow you to see what the American watch is not what you watch on cables, American have killed more people than bokoharam combined but Nigerians are foolish and leak their secret online by tribal war and religious bigotry, who cares if they ban us what, have they done for us before they don’t sell weapons to us noting, we buy our weapons from Pakistan and Russia instead America also block the transaction and the keep complaining Nigeria has terrorist ask you self who sells weapon to bokoharam most of their weapon are American made how did it full into their hands abi Nigeria the make weapon?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by kong200: 8:00am On Jan 22, 2020
This is a problem created by both the north and the south. North are into terrorism and killing innocent people and destroying their properties. Also taking over some properties. While this is happening, the south in their bigotic nature has sendationlaize these horrific incidents to be an attack on Christian's even though muslims have died more in their hands. If boko haram are truly against christians, they will be killing people in the east where Christians are in large population but bigots have refused to use their heads

The south journalism with loads of liea hat Christians are being killed is another problem because we are Nigerians to the world and not Christian or muslims or north or south. The travel ban will be affected mostly by the south, a problem jointly created with the north. I believe trump supporters(who supports him simply because he is a Christian who dislike muslims) will be happy now.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by OgogoroNo2: 8:03am On Jan 22, 2020
Abeg make I waka fast fast go America before he add Nigeria to his travel ban list o

2 Likes

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by SoNature(m): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2020
DivideUs:

Stop arguing senselessly.

Those guys are right.

Cybercrime is the least of their problems.

On the other hand, terrorism is hard to tackle, and it's common sense that they watch countries with a large population of terrorists closely.

Don't forget that in 2009, Farouk Abdulmutallab nearly blew up a 279-passenger plane flying to Detroit.

America has a problem of homegrown psycho-shooters to deal with. Apparently, they don't want exported terrorists added to their long list of security concerns.

Nigeria may escape the list though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

List Of Nigerians Who Own Private Jets / Cow Imported From US By Ekiti Government Breaks Loose At Lagos Airport / This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.