Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters (59741 Views)

Omicron Variant: Canada Adds Nigeria, Egypt, Malawi To Travel Ban List / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
I Hail O!
Dikegodspower:
buhari has finally succeeded in taking us back to 18th century.
is well
unless they reverse IMO judgement,it will remain like this
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:00am On Jan 23, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

They needed an ally in the south in order to take over their 'birthright' from GEJ the 'usurper'! They found that southern ally mainly in the Yoruba...and now they're zeroing in on the Igbo for 2023!

The major problem i see are greedy and self-centred southern elite that are prepared to throw their people under the bus to ingratiate themselves with the Fulani Oligarchs....all just to play second fiddle or for a few crumbs from the 'masters' table!
One thing I've discovered , no matter how they steal they'll still be the poorest because of alamajiri. Their population is too Overwhelming . I PRAY to be equally blessed with RiChes and numerous Children I can provide for.
I've discovered that most of the people abroad with more than 3 kids is usually due to divorce, broken home and remarriage. A woman or man can have 5 kids like DOnUTdue to starting a new family twice. If they had remained with said or latter partner, they would have had one or two. It's the conservative Republicans I've seen especially in the south that can make 7 0r 9 babies with same man or woman.
All these home videos keep portraying people killing babies for money. From the western perspective, I think it all boils down to abortion as means of population control and wealth sustainance.

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:20am On Jan 23, 2020
linearity:
It will be a total failure on the part of PMB if Nigeria indeed enters that ban list.

It will totally rubbish the continual message of this administration that, they have the BH and security situation in the country under control. Though millions of Nigeria home and abroad know this to be false, but placing Nigeria on the travel ban list based on security reasons will be the proverbial 'breeze plow fahwo yansh open'.

Lets keep our fingers crossed, words on the street have it that, the list is not yet final and their are last minute efforts to remove one or two countries from that list. I see the political argument why the Trump Administration will consider removing Nigeria from that list, being that it is the largest black population country on earth, it will further cement the belief that he is racist.

But, Nigeria Government no try at all at all....I guess, we will all know on January 27!

This will affect me personally as a relative I sponsored on Green Card will be having their interview in about a week's time....and two are in various processing stage with the NVC.
abeg make e go. In Shakara too much. There are other countries to migrate to
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by CptCharlesVane: 1:27am On Jan 23, 2020
Very likely
salford1:
Haha. Of course.

1. It might also be connected to those moving north to Canada to seek asylum after landing in US on a visit visa. That is, those abusing the Canada–United States Safe Third Country Agreement.

2. The fraud by the 80 Nigerians and peace airlines saga. Of course Trump is not blind neither deaf not dumb. He was aware because he reads the news.

3. Uncontrolled terrorism which brings us back to point 2. Western countries believe some proceeds from frauds goes back into financing terrorism.

4. Burning if US flags (death to US) during the last Iran shite protest in Nigeria.

Nigeria had got too much garbage for the US.
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:28am On Jan 23, 2020
I have a feeling you are my biological brother that has been avoiding us here in the U.S. The name too strikes a cord.

This One you say next week ?
linearity:
It will be a total failure on the part of PMB if Nigeria indeed enters that ban list.

It will totally rubbish the continual message of this administration that, they have the BH and security situation in the country under control. Though millions of Nigeria home and abroad know this to be false, but placing Nigeria on the travel ban list based on security reasons will be the proverbial 'breeze plow fahwo yansh open'.

Lets keep our fingers crossed, words on the street have it that, the list is not yet final and their are last minute efforts to remove one or two countries from that list. I see the political argument why the Trump Administration will consider removing Nigeria from that list, being that it is the largest black population country on earth, it will further cement the belief that he is racist.

But, Nigeria Government no try at all at all....I guess, we will all know on January 27!

This will affect me personally as a relative I sponsored on Green Card will be having their interview in about a week's time....and two are in various processing stage with the NVC.

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:41am On Jan 23, 2020
drakeli:
Was it not a Nigerian that was threatening Trump on Trump’s tweeter saying Nigeria a giant of Africa would deal with Trump if Trump try’s with Nigeria the way Trump was dealing with Iran. Of course, Trump saw the tweet.

I’m not surprised about the ban. Just unfortunate

Again you guys have forgotten about the statement Trump issue on tweeter in response to some northern Nigeria Muslims protesting because of the killing of Suleiman. He is aware of the support the Iranian general had in Nigeria. I would not be surprised if Trump or his informant even visited nairaland and saw how Nigerian Muslims were bashing him over Iran.
hoh! My GoD, so he saw the tweet. That one mean say Casablanca dont burst. SP dont hear gist say you dey gossipam
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:57am On Jan 23, 2020
rummmy:
please can you name those things he did for the SE
He is helping reduce the rate of "Gayism"
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:02am On Jan 23, 2020
Opeade939:
I'll like to ask you a few questions,that is if you don't mind.
Ope. Do you know this guy?
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:10am On Jan 23, 2020
They themselves northerners and Muslims dont like terrorism. Except the extremists
MayorofLagos:
US has a very good visa screening system that can be used to separate North Nigeria from South Nigeria.

Each country has a visa quota.

They used it successfully in Iraq. Kurds were preferred and approved in higher numbers and with less stringents than say Sunni or Shia. The last two were seen as hostile to US interests. Kurds ended up using most of Iraq quota.

They should not punish all of Nigeria.
Terrorism and Jihadi is hostile to American value system.

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:19am On Jan 23, 2020
W0! I Can't Shout. Too much Sauce for this thread. Enough food for flies and honey for bees. Nwannem, CheluGO. Checkam . TRUMP PLANS TO PUT NIGERIA ON TRAVEL BAN LIST. See as message Set. Everybody must JUmP On top am
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:25am On Jan 23, 2020
Afolabimills:
even within Nigeria alone d north n fulani terrorist are more problem
What about world power concern for AshawOlikeme? kiss Queen Of AkwunaKwUnaRePuBliC. TRUMP in PUtin is free to enter Our territory, any day anytime I wish

1 Like

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:32am On Jan 23, 2020
Olominira:
Fix Nigeria, there's no other place. Trump is a racist anyway
me i like him, he belongs to our OGBanje KinGDom. DOLL KinGdom, doll soldiers, blue eyes Golden hair. ***
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:42am On Jan 23, 2020
salford1:
Haha. Of course.

1. It might also be connected to those moving north to Canada to seek asylum after landing in US on a visit visa. That is, those abusing the Canada–United States Safe Third Country Agreement.

2. The fraud by the 80 Nigerians and peace airlines saga. Of course Trump is not blind neither deaf not dumb. He was aware because he reads the news.

3. Uncontrolled terrorism which brings us back to point 2. Western countries believe some proceeds from frauds goes back into financing terrorism.

4. Burning if US flags (death to US) during the last Iran shite protest in Nigeria.

Nigeria had got too much garbage for the US.
For (1.) I thought Canadian border would block them on the way?.?.?

FRAUD to refinance terrorism? That one is deep and unrelatable. Deepest cut and blow, like we haven't suffered enough? Yahoo ordinary na for hand to mouth feeding. Yahoo plus + na for development buying of house and land things them they engage.
Na nigeria goVT revenue funds them they use to finance terrorism.
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:48am On Jan 23, 2020
Lilbest3:
Good.
"death to America, death to Israel" una see una life?
You see wetin ovrersabi dey cause?
How many times have Iranian protested all the carnage that have plagued Nigeria?
No mind dem. Lol. My pikin don dey copy me to say that see una life they raise hand for me
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:53am On Jan 23, 2020
salford1:

Except that world powers also believe that funds from frauds and laundering like the case of peace airlines can also be diverted to terrorism.
eh swordfish, ? That is too heartbreaking to hear
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:58am On Jan 23, 2020
SoNature:

Stop arguing senselessly.

Those guys are right.

Cybercrime is the least of their problems.

On the other hand, terrorism is hard to tackle, and it's common sense that they watch countries with a large population of terrorists closely.

Don't forget that in 2009, Farouk Abdulmutallab nearly blew up a 279-passenger plane flying to Detroit.

America has a problem of homegrown psycho-shooters to deal with. Apparently, they don't want exported terrorists added to their long list of security concerns.

Nigeria may escape the list though.
but doesn't this Trump regime somehow glorify these psychoshooters? The whole thing is confusing really. I know nigeria and us will always remain economic partners.
The day before Trump threatened to make that removal of citizenship rights from children of undocumented parents. I saw it in a dream where God showed me the day before where my daughter was crying aND her limbs were amptutated.
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:00am On Jan 23, 2020
najiswealth:
Nigeria is in trouble under this people, expect more to come
all of you na shouting Wey dey do pepper body Wey say make demand impeacham. Make una mark urself make demand shoeu
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:08am On Jan 23, 2020
AmTruth:
Pains will only befall those who are dying to go to America. As for me, Nigeria here I dey kempe no shaking.
so where will they born mercy Johnsons baby now? Or e go become yoruba citizen? And E be say them never apply for any other country visa since as easy dey hot..madhoh!
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:13am On Jan 23, 2020
FrLukas:
O better.

There's a war about to break out in Nigeria.

The Fulanis have to be chased back to the Futa Jallon mountains where their ancestors originated from.

Enough is enough.
especially with this kind of news. Innocent people are going to be frustrated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:22am On Jan 23, 2020
OgogoroNo2:
Abeg make I waka fast fast go America before he add Nigeria to his travel ban list o
abi. Before them change am for u
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:27am On Jan 23, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
India and China has more than two billion people. There are more scammers in India alone than the whole of Nigeria combined. Why didn't Trump bann Indians?
don't worry. He will soon ban them, after nigeria. Make anypodycome and tell me not to come and collect mark of the BeaSt
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:37am On Jan 23, 2020
KaptainAfrika:
Its a lie. This is what they want to do instead.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/trump-administration-looking-to-end-birth-tourism/
so what of mercys bsby. I'll feel bad if my siblings can travel somewhere freely but I cant.
All of these factors put together, especially with the one of buhari supporting Iranian goVT dealt a final blow.

Life is a pot of beans. The man that gave me and my daughter a place to stay is actually Republican man. I don't know what to believe anymore. All the so called Democrat we love Blacks ran away. This Life .The more you look, the less you see.. some of these poor Christian White conservatives are the ones who really care. Come and see the amount of brand new clothes one Methodist pastor gave my daughters. It was so much that we had to send a truckload home to Nigeria.
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:44am On Jan 23, 2020
OnyesomJ:
See Bubu don cause na

Which kin wahala be this na

Abeg USA make Consider Us Biko !!!

The effect of Bad Leaders affecting the whole Con3
If Trump and Putin fight who will win? One is petite and handsome ,.the other is huge and monstrous
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:45am On Jan 23, 2020
The name of the place resemble where there dey sell fish
salford1:

So Belarus is a terrorist country? Ode
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:55am On Jan 23, 2020
salford1:

Exactly. The greatest terrorist attack on the US were from Saudi citizens led by Osama, a Saudi too. Yet, Saudi Arabians are not on the list of banned countries.
na money things now, especially for Saudi Arabia
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:01am On Jan 23, 2020
Flier:
Its probably part of his 2020 election campaign, he won on those things so he is banking on it again
make them no swear foram
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:08am On Jan 23, 2020
wickyyolo:

You sound like a poor man who wants to drag others to your poverty.
Dont mind him. He's just a troll
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:20am On Jan 23, 2020
gregyboy:

Not everything ends on rascism,
Is poutuguese considered as white or even the jews but yet was their names included
Abi you south africa name there?

You sound like a typical trablist here on nairaland and a rascist

Its humanity over everything
are you from st. Gregs?
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by gregyboy(m): 4:22am On Jan 23, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
are you from st. Gregs?

No
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:26am On Jan 23, 2020
lexxyrule:

Am sorry to say this is old news and has been effected already. Like he gave some country partial ban, it's what he's considering with Nigeria now.

In some countries, Muslims or anyone with Muslim names cannot apply for US visa, no matter what the reason is, he or she will be denied.7

You can look that up from first 6 banned countries
all these banning of Muslims sef. Them full here for new york city. It's like the more you ban, the more they infiltrate. Hate sef Dey get expiry date. Come see as everybody they rush dubai. Even white models for here sef
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:42am On Jan 23, 2020
CallMeDrino:

I am more happy because of how the thing go take affect Trump as*lickers that we have in Nigeria.

All Nigerians that keep supporting him will know the feeling
Trump would always have supporters from Nigeria no matter what
Re: Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:51am On Jan 23, 2020
ZooOga:

go easy with the e-pain. baba will be in office for anoda 3 years. grin

that blonde guy. Did he ever dreamed of being a ROCKStar or something. I wonder how he'll look having Sex

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cow Imported From US By Ekiti Government Breaks Loose At Lagos Airport / This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. / List Of Nigerians Who Own Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.