Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke (8728 Views)

Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) / WOMEN, The Major Problem Of Churches In Terms Of Dressing / Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2010
Here is the first video clip of a 5 part interview where Icke explains more elaborately what he thinks the conspiracy is. This needs a very open mind, of course, or it would make absolutely no sense whatsoever to those who are still living in boxed up reality. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_WJDPjIpl8
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Krayola(m): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Here is the first video clip of a 5 part interview where Icke explains more elaborately what he thinks the conspiracy is. This needs a very open mind, of course, or it would make absolutely no sense whatsoever to those who are still living in boxed up reality. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_WJDPjIpl8

ok. Just a quick question. If I watch it and disagree with it would that mean i'm still "living in boxed up reality"?
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by LoveKing(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2010
Conspiracy theorists on NL - rossike, jenwitemi, pastor aio etc.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2010
Krayola:

ok. Just a quick question. If I watch it and disagree with it would that mean i'm still "living in boxed up reality"? 

I will have to say, yes. But that will definitely not be meant as an insult. One really have to get out of this box we have been put in by the societal programming to be able to comprehend people like David Icke and what the data they have to offer really mean. I don't expect you to agree with everything in the five video clips(i don't myself), but i am sure that there are quite a few things that will set you thinking more about this reality that we are in than before.There is vastly more to this world than meets the eye, and science has confirmed this fact a long time ago. You can watch the clips or forget them. Whatever you wish.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 12, 2010
Krayola said:

Quote from: ROSSIKE on Yesterday at 09:42:36 AM
I can't stress enough the importance of getting some real information off these elders, traditional griots and priests in our villages, and writing some of this stuff down, before they die off with their secrets, leaving us with nothing but the Jewish bible!   

It's tragic that were you to meet some of those keepers of our most ancient secrets today, in the village, they may have no shoes on, their skin covered in scabies.

Pitiful living testaments to our self-abandonment and emasculation.

You want to go to the village and restore those evil juju things. Jesus!!! Christ died just to save us from the grip of African traditional beliefs, which were planted by the devil, and you want to go and document the evil "secrets".   

what is the world coming to? Please people pray for our country. Only to Jesus though. The Jewish one that loves us dogs more than our evil ancestors.

Where does one start in responding to this sort of lunacy? So you believe your history is evil, your traditional beliefs are evil. Every connection to yourself as an African is evil, for which ''Jesus'' has cleansed you.

I've nothing but pity for you to be honest.  Good luck to you.   undecided

* (Bros sorry, I stand corrected. Sarcasm duly noted)
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by InesQor(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2010
For ROSSIKE's post above, I sigh in Spanish. undecided

Sarcasm is by now dead and gone. It's ghost was screaming wildly in Krayola's post but as always, you saw only what you wanted to see. shocked

Tell me you did not detect the mockery of Jesus and/or Christianity in his post? undecided
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2010
Rossie, he was just being sarcastic.
ROSSIKE:

Krayola said:

Where does one start in responding to this sort of lunacy? So you believe your history is evil, your traditional beliefs are evil. Every connection to yourself as an African is evil, for which ''Jesus'' has cleansed you.

I've nothing but pity for you to be honest.  Good luck to you.   undecided

Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by PastorAIO: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2010
LoveKing:

Conspiracy theorists on NL - rossike, jenwitemi, pastor aio etc.

I don't know how my name take enter this you list. and Who are you, by the way?

Krayola:

Wazzup sir? smiley  Se alafia ni e wa?

I think the part about one big conspiracy manned by a small group of people is nonsense (at least as he presents it). The similarities between the religions that he noted are correct IMO, but I don't think he made a convincing argument for his conspiracy theory.  That the religions may come from the same source does not IMO mean the process was, and is still being engineered by a specific group of people, to a specific end.

Everytin dey kampe, we tank God. How you sef you dey?
For me the notion that there is a group of conspirators that have as much power to do all the things that conspiracy theorists say flies in the face of everything that I believe about humanity and the forces that shape this world and its history.

People like Icke are only getting fragments of the picture and they are trying to piece it together to get a bigger picture, but they are missing certain fundamental pieces.

Krayola:

Who are these people behind it, and what is this plan that has been playing out for over 5000 years?

Jenwitemi:

I may not know who are the ones on top of this pyramid of this conspiratorial superstructure(no one does for absolute certainty), but i can tell you that the plan is complete world domination by very few and the royal crown of england is really high up this superstructure.

Jenwitemi you let me down. How about the Rothschilds? What about the royal bloodlines of Europe? What about the Rosicrucians, or were they just a smokescreen? If you really want to do conspiracy you could come up with more juicy details.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2010
Pastor, i can assure you that i am not mistaken. I know what i am talking about when it comes to these things. My database is quite sound. With that said, can you guess who the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers are working for? Allow me to tell you that. They work for the House of Windsor. And please guess which family is the House Of Windsor. The House Of windsor, together with all the other royal families of europe and the middle eastern arab countries, like the Saudi royal family, are all in this together. This people work as one unit with the House Of Windsor right at the top.

On Icke, he will be the first to tell you that he does not have all the pieces and that is why he always advise his listeners to broaden their sources to other alternative researchers as well. This thing is vast and one person cannot have all the answers. New pieces to this puzzle are surfacing averyday.
Pastor AIO:

People like Icke are only getting fragments of the picture and they are trying to piece it together to get a bigger picture, but they are missing certain fundamental pieces.

Jenwitemi you let me down.  How about the Rothschilds?  What about the royal bloodlines of Europe?  What about the Rosicrucians, or were they just a smokescreen?  If you really want to do conspiracy you could come up with more juicy details.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by PastorAIO: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Pastor, i can assure you that i am not mistaken. I know what i am talking about when it comes to these things. My database is quite sound. With that said, can you guess who the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers are working for? Allow me to tell you that. They work for the House of Windsor. And please guess which family is the House Of Windsor. The House Of windsor, together with all the other royal families of europe and the middle eastern arab countries, like the Saudi royal family, are all in this together. This people work as one unit with the House Of Windsor right at the top.

On Icke, he will be the first to tell you that he does not have all the pieces and that is why he always advise his listeners to broaden their sources to other alternative researchers as well. This thing is vast and one person cannot have all the answers. New pieces to this puzzle are surfacing averyday.

It still flies in the face of what I believe in, because I do believe that there is a world government and it is not these people. What i mean by world government is that there are certain principles and laws that determine what happens in this world. Those principles are of a spiritual source.
Icke seems to be suggesting that all world religions are inventions but conspirators to control the world. I believe that religion is not a human invention. I believe that various conspirators may try to corrupt religion in order to satisfy baser ambitions but that it is impossible and failure is their ultimate end.
I believe that the fact that they would even try at all is evidence of how ignorant they actually are. Nobody, I repeat, Nobody has got control of the strings that guide our lives as individuals but we ourselves individually. And we need to free ourselves from all paranoia and start living.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by thehomer: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2010
Conspiracies. How interesting.

One curious phenomonon about conspiracies is that the absence of evidence for the conspiracy is evidence that the conspiracy is actually present.

By the way, where do the Jews come in?
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Mudley313: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2010
i see that alot of you guys have been running through paranoid and uninformed conspiracy theory websites and youtube videos alot and now think you've become enlightened, ironically. let me take some time out to school you guys with some real facts and true stories

1. there really was a secret society that called itself the illuminati (and i'm not talking about the rothchilds, rockerfellers or british royal family mr. jenwitemi has been fooled by nut-cases to believe controls the world since ancient times after humans and aliens inter-bred). in france in the 1770's, a group of deists got together and tried to figure out a way to get rid of the religious establishments and governments of europe. this was infact a good thing. the old monarchies were brutal oppressive dictatorships. deism was about as rebellious as you could get back then without getting executed for the crime of atheism

1a. so the illuminati was based on the belief in god. not a specific god, but a deity nonetheless. a beneficent creator god that set up the laws of physics, shaped the universe, and then let it do its thing. so, just to get that out of the way, this was not a "satanic" movement.

1b. their opponents were the extremely powerful catholic church and the monarchies whose titles were tied to it. you know how a monarchy works, right? people believed the king and his bloodline were allowed to reign because jesus said so. it's called the divine right of kings. it didn't start with christianity, it's as old as dirt. but it's an irrational and obviously un-democratic system that basically enslaves most of the population. why wouldn't you want that overthrown?

2. yeah, the guy who started the Illuminati joined the freemasons. oh no, old men in aprons and white gloves. terrifying!

2a. while traditional english/scottish style freemasons require their members to believe in a higher power, "continental freemasonry" in france and germany has been allowing ATHEISTS to join since the early 1800's. and we know a group of people solely dedicated to satan, demons, and other spirits, like the conspiracy loonies espouse, is not going to be allowing those annoying atheists in, with their skepticism and logic

2b. the Illuminati was crushed by the combined forces of the monarchies and the catholic church. it ceased to exist. there is NO EVIDENCE that it successfully went into hiding or that anybody took its name.

also, if its all supposed to be this top secret then how the hell does every joe schmoe on the internet with a youtube account know all about it?

think, my brothers, think

3. capitalism. capitalism. CAPITALISM.

3a. you know why the world is the way it is? a perpetual struggle between people who work and people who own. the owners want as much work out of you as they can get while paying you as little as possible. the workers want as much money as possible for as little work as they can get away with. read marx. the ownership class will use any tactic available to keep you from realizing that they didn't earn and don't deserve their outrageous wealth. religion, government, culture etc anything within reach.

3b. these people do not exactly "control the world." that's not really plausible. there's too many factors. and i know some of you who follow the lunacy that is the david icke teachings believe that they have a secret weather control machine, but then again, some people also believe in talking snakes and donkeys

we have enough deluded/fanatical nut-jobs in the religious section already. pls let's not turn this place into a loony bin. atleast david icke makes a living out of all this rubbish. what's your excuse?

thehomer:

most the-jews-are-secretly-planning-to-take-over-the-world conspiracies are built on anti-semitism. this david icke himself is a well reknowned holocaust denier. how any black person of sound mind could take any of these batshit crazy conspiracies coming from a man with strong ties to far right neo-nazi groups any seriously befuddles me

[center][/center]
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by PastorAIO: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2010
thehomer:

Conspiracies. How interesting.

One curious phenomonon about conspiracies is that the absence of evidence for the conspiracy is evidence that the conspiracy is actually present.

Are the Rothschilds not Jewish? Well there you go!!

@Mudley313
Please present your absence of evidence to prove your evidence of absence in all that you wrote above.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Mudley313: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2010
Pastor AIO:

@Mudley313
Please present your absence of evidence to prove your evidence of absence in all that you wrote above. 

maybe if you invested your time more productively and quit reading stuff from crackpots with a “believe every goddamn weird thing anybody, anywhere ever said” scholarly methodology that should be obvious to any reader with a middle-school education you would be able to acquire what otherwise is supposed to be common knowledge and easily tell fact from overtly absurd fiction
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by PastorAIO: 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2010
How about if i invest my time listening to you. Would that do?
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2010
ORDER!!!!
*Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Religion Nairaland   province Chrisbenogor walks in*
What is all this eh? You all should take it easy na, eh!

I hate consipracy theories, I enjoy reading and watching them because they make you wonder in what if's which best legal high one can get sometimes  grin grin angry angry

Loonies are a part of this world lets tolerate them, skeptics are a part of the world.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2010
Why call people loonies because of their views? Is that out of fear that this people represent a threat to the superficial but comfortable existence some people prefer to live in? I know a lot of people who once react allergic to conspiracy theories, but because of what they have witnessed happening around them, have become part of the truth movement(as i prefer to call it).

Mudley's exaggerated negative reactions are really interesting because they reek of fear, in my view. Folks in the alternative research communities are truth seekers and not paranoids, as they are being derogatorily labelled.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 12:13am On Dec 13, 2010
Pastor AIO:

It still flies in the face of what I believe in, because I do believe that there is a world government and it is not these people. What i mean by world government is that there are certain principles and laws that determine what happens in this world.  Those principles are of a spiritual source. 
Agreed, but there are still people who believe that they have the "divine" right to rule the entire world and they will stop at nothing to exercise this right.

Pastor AIO:

Icke seems to be suggesting that all world religions are inventions but conspirators to control the world.  I believe that religion is not a human invention.  I believe that various conspirators may try to corrupt religion in order to satisfy baser ambitions but that it is impossible and failure is their ultimate end. 
We cannot entirely know whether religions are human inventions or not until we know about our past history. The history we have now is totally false. If only the library of Alexandra had not been burned down. There is no doubt that human ancient history has been totally rewritten. I am glad that people in the truth movement are doing all they can to uncover our past history. Until then, we just have to make do with the little data we have.
With that said, people will always use religion to control people who give themselves up to be controlled. Whether humans invented religions or not is irrelevant. What is relevant is that religion present itself as a very effective tool for mass manipulation on a global scale.

Pastor AIO:

I believe that the fact that they would even try at all is evidence of how ignorant they actually are.  Nobody, I repeat, Nobody has got control of the strings that guide our lives as individuals but we ourselves individually.  And we need to free ourselves from all  paranoia and start living.
Like i said before, some people are hellbent on controlling our lives, and the most tragic of all is that we are too eager to allow ourselves to be controlled by others, and ths is why people like Icke are so important to us. They not only try to show us what is truly going on around us, but they are also trying to help us remove our fears and take control of our lives.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:18am On Dec 13, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Why call people loonies because of their views? Is that out of fear that this people represent a threat to the superficial but comfortable existence some people prefer to live in? I know a lot of people who once react allergic to conspiracy theories, but because of what they have witnessed happening around them, have become part of the truth movement(as i prefer to call it).

Mudley's exaggerated negative reactions are really interesting because they reek of fear, in my view. Folks in the alternative research communities are truth seekers and not paranoids, as they are being derogatorily labelled.
I can jail you for contempt here oh grin grin grin can you not understand simple English? I meant those people referring to anyone as loonies should let them be else who will provide the entertainment we so desperately need huh?

Bailiff where art though!
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Mudley313: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2010
Jenwitemi:

and ths is why people like Icke are so important to us. They not only try to show us what is truly going on around us, but they are also trying to help us remove our fears and take control of our lives.
you're sounding like a member of a cult

Jenwitemi:

Mudley's exaggerated negative reactions are really interesting because they reek of fear
smh. this is actually like trying to discuss the 2nd world war with someone who thinks WWII was fought on mars by flash gordon with laser beams and winged men. abeg, let's all just pretend we never had this conversation. illiterate weirdos
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 13, 2010
Mudley313:

smh. this is actually like trying to discuss the 2nd world war with someone who thinks WWII was fought on mars by flash gordon with laser beams and winged men. abeg, let's all just pretend we never had this conversation. illiterate weirdos

It's your fault for trying to reason with them. grin they don't want reality, so just agree with their fantasy/delusions  or leave them alone.

Better yet, just tell them the Klingons are on the way back to earth to harvest human livers and kidneys.

I wonder how the reptilian people will infiltrate North Korea and the cult of personality of the "dear leader" and the "eternal president". undecided
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2010
Love this video to bits!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjkuLiyPIhQ&feature=related

Left brain, right brain. Who is a left brainer here? Mudley, where are u, left-brainer?
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by thehomer: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2010
Pastor AIO:

Are the Rothschilds not Jewish? Well there you go!!

. . .

Oh, right, thanks.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2010
Mudley313:

you're sounding like a member of a cult
Am i? It was not intentional for i am no cultist. Although, i#d have to say that from your reactions to alternative views, you do sound like a member of a cult yourself.

Mudley313:

No. But you can pretend that you were never in this thread, if that pleases you, you this left-brainer. wink
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by member63: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2010
One thing that i am convinced of, is that there were many ultra advanced civilizations populating this planet in the past. That i am 1000% sure of. Tons upon tons of archaeological finds have proven that beyond all possible doubt. All the history that we have been fed with in school is total bumkum, absolute hogwash. There were civilizations whose scientific, technological and spiritual advancements are still beyond us today on this planet existing side by side with primitive civilizations, just as the case still  is today.

One then could, thus, easily see how members of the advanced civilizations could easily have played gods to the primitive ones and thus creating religions based on that unbalanced relationship. Is it a surprise then, that the rise of all 3 abrahamic religions commenced from primitive communities in the past.

Take a closer look at the first encounters of Moses and Mohammed with their "god" and you will notice a very interesting similarity. "God" landed on a mountain in the most thunderous fashion. Which can only mean, the landing of these beings acting like God in some kind of aircraft on mountain tops or hill tops. Members of any advanced civilization with super advanced technology could easily have done that and could have been playing god with these primitive and simple men. To be a God is the easiest thing in the world to do if you can find yourself some native and primitive folk to impress or even overawe with your sheer scientific and technological knowhow. I think this is the same thing that happened in the case of Moses and Mohammed. It was a case of an advanced race playing dirty tricks on ignorant and backward primitive men to promote a divide and rule through religious beliefs, and boy, is it still working to this day! WOW!

And until we find those more advanced technologies we should keep to what evidence we have. However, you claim that Moses was a primitive man is one of the most backward post i ever read on the internet. Moses who was schooled in the highest and well grounded school of philosophy of his days is what you called a primitive man? Have you forgotten that he was raised as a prince? In Pharaoh's palace until he rebelled?

Are you not aware the Egyptian civilization was consider as the height during the time of Moses? Pythagoras, Aristotle, Socrates and all other great philosopher who form the base of science today all studied in Egypt. The Greek and Arab(Babylon/Persia) got all their science from Egypt when science was the hot cake till Rome took power (concentrated of building a political empire and less science) and later English and now America. This is how civilization had been circulating.

Bottom line is that what Moses saw and documented is a fact. It is just as we are writing history today, that was how they documented their findings in scrolls and parchments, some of these parchments were found in caves.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 14, 2010
Jenwitemi said:

If only the library of Alexandra had not been burned down. There is no doubt that human ancient history has been totally rewritten.

Jenwitemi, do you know I heard there were books in that library of Alexandria that were dated over 50,000 yrs old, ie far into ''pre-history''?

I've even heard figures going into the 100s of thousands of years old, a period science tells us the earth was peopled by neanderthals!

Something tells me that not all the books in that library were burned by Alexander the Destroyer (known to western mythorians as 'the great')  and his troops.

I believe the whites are holding on to some of those books without our knowledge.

Goodness knows what's in them!
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by PastorAIO: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Jenwitemi said:

Jenwitemi, do you know I heard there were books in that library of Alexandria that were dated over 50,000 yrs old, ie far into ''pre-history''?

I've even heard figures going into the 100s of thousands of years old, a period science tells us the earth was peopled by neanderthals!

Something tells me that not all the books in that library were burned by Alexander the Destroyer (known to western mythorians as 'the great')  and his troops.

I believe the whites are holding on to some of those books without our knowledge.

Goodness knows what's in them!

Actually dude, the city was built by Alexander.  Hence it's name Alexandria.  He built it from scratch and ordered that all the knowledge of the world be brought into the city.  It was destroyed by the christians when the Roman empire was made christian by decree.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by PastorAIO: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2010
and . . .

boy I didn't realise that they had books that were written 50,000 years ago. not to talk of 100,000.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by MyJoe: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^ Yeah. I sighed when I saw that one.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2010
Pastor AIO:

and . . .

boy I didn't realise that they had books that were written 50,000 years ago.  not to talk of 100,000.  
Pastor, what i heard was that the scrolls in that library were already very ancient even at the time of the tragic burning incident, but i did not hear any specific figures of their age until Rossike's quotes. So, how ancient those scrolls were is up in the air. The figure i heard was 530,000 plus scrolls were destroyed during that tragic burning. One thing i am 1000% sure of, is that our past history goes back much much further than what the mainstream academics have been telling us. How far back it is, i do not know. . . yet.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by PastorAIO: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2010
In the middle east it was the phoenicians that invented phonetic alphabet in the first millennium BC. From there it spread to the hebrews and the greeks etc. So shortly after that Homer wrote down the Iliad etc and Hesiod wrote down his cosmogony. This was roughly around 800 BC I think.

Before then history was just remembered orally. At least in that part of the world. I don't know if the Chinese had invented writing earlier.

There were other forms like hieroglyphs and cuneiform but I'm not sure if they were used to record history. In short it is very unlikely that Alexandria would contain books that were written even 10,000 years ago.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
Correcton. Not the scrolls themselves were ancient, but the records or informations they contain. Even then, how can we be sure that there were no written records that dated up to 10000 bce and beyond? Can we even trust the data we have been fed with by the historians about that era? The whole thing is just too murky. I remain skeptical about any data coming from the establishment about what happened during that time. Some form of efficient record keeping must definitely have been used in that age that we know nothing of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do People Place Sacrifice On T-junction? / The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit / Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.