Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k (2737 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
zexy2030:

What to do na? My food stuff were finished.

Aahahahaha.... Have I told you something?
You look like my ex only he's a bit darker than you.

1 Like

Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
zexy2030:

Ur wedding? I don gerrit? OK, I'm waiting for the invite. grin
I will come with my hungry friends.

No problems. There will be plenty to eat and drink. Sha don't bring extra poly bags o
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by zexy2030(m): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

cool
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Alfather: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Will you come? Sure I will. That is if you keep in touch o. Ill invite a couple other of my Nairaland friends too. eg . Roroapple MrCork Alfather Zexy2030 Let me stop here.
u mean you are geting married soon
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
Alfather:
u mean you are geting married soon

Lol...not really. But after this season of waiting, I believe God will do something.
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Alfather: 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Lol...not really. But after this season of waiting, I believe God will do something.
Amen. lets hook up. But am not geting married nw shall o

1 Like

Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by zexy2030(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

No problems. There will be plenty to eat and drink. Sha don't bring extra poly bags o
grin grin going out with xtra poly bags na my hubby.
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by zexy2030(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

I didn't tell u this too that u av d facial look of my ex, only that I can't decipher who is more beautiful, cos have not met u one on one.
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
zexy2030:

I didn't tell u this too that u av d facial look of my ex, only that I can't decipher who is more beautiful, cos have not met u one on one.

O yeah? Interesting.
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by AfroKnight: 7:15am On Jan 23, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 23, 2020
cry
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So?
You think the im like you guys that pretend about who you are? I lay it bare ok? And that is why God blesses me easily. Ok?
I'm not among those who live a fake life here. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Laugh all you want. It is allowed. tongue
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by AfroKnight: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
cry

So?
You think the im like you guys that pretend about who you are? I lay it bare ok? And that is why God blesses me easily. Ok?
I'm not among those who live a fake life here. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Laugh all you want. It is allowed. tongue

Lol.

You need someone to rescue you from singleness? Mmm? grin I know just the guy.

Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by czarr(m): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2020
Just give me 50k make me and my goons come rob you for night as prank, we go tell you say we go come tomorrow too, when she hear that one nobody go tell am..

Or better still give am the 100k make she vamps, she no go even think am sef,cos obviously you don't care about her feelings if you are bringing in a fake main chick.
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
AfroKnight:

Lol.

You need someone to rescue you from singleness? Mmm? grin I know just the guy.

Dont worry. God is already on it.
You can save him for your daughters. tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Treat A Girlfriend That Tells You That She Cheated On You? / Here I Will Talking About The Meaning Of Each Of The Zodiac Sign / +18 Men Only: These Two Beautiful Ladies Are In Love With Me [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.