Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k (2717 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by thablogger: 6:48am On Jan 22, 2020
A man who had had a lady over at his place since the December celebration period to leave has refused to go and he looked for a solution to chase her away.

He went online to post that he wanted a pregnant lady to act like he was the owner of the baby.

He is well aware that women do not take issues like that lightly when it happens.

From his follow up post, it shows that ladies are already flooding his page to apply for this position and he revealed that he doesn't want ladies with big bellies on his timeline, that he only wants pregnant ladies.

Source:
http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/man-wants-to-lure-wife-back-by.html

1 Like

Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by thablogger: 6:49am On Jan 22, 2020
Nigerians Reacts Here>>>>
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 22, 2020
You dont seem to get the message OP.

The man said " someone is not ready to leave since DEC 26" meaning a girl is camping with him just like what happened to a Nairalander a few weeks ago where the girl he invited over refused to leave. So he needs someone to come with pregnancy and act as the main chick so the chingom that has refused to leave will have no choice but to japa. Lol....

Ha....where I go see pregnant woman ooo..yei my twin is pregnant!
Abeg is this still fresh? Let me holla twiny now

2 Likes

Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Davash222(m): 7:20am On Jan 22, 2020
Sissy men everywhere. What’s there to tell the parasite in your house to take her leave Na she rent the house for you?

1 Like

Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Davash222(m): 7:21am On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

The man said " someone is not ready to leave since DEC 26" meaning a girl is camping with him just like what happened to a Nairalander a few weeks ago where the girl he invited over refused to leave. So he needs someone to come with pregnancy and act as the main chick so the chingom that has refused to leave will have no choice but to japa. Lol....

Your twinny is pregnant? What then are you waiting for?
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 22, 2020
Davash222:

Your twinny is pregnant? What then are you waiting for?

Waiting for you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Froshloaded: 7:34am On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Waiting for you tongue
grin grin
Is your twin sister on NL
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Davash222(m): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Waiting for you tongue
Lol
I’ll call Mrcork for you.
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 22, 2020
Froshloaded:

grin grin
Is your twin sister on NL

Nope. She ain't got time. Family duties and all.

Me too when I get married, you think I'll have time for Nairaland dramas? Ill face family and my biz.
Family ish no be here o.Time consuming. Thats why I'm maximising my single hood now cos when bros land, no time for frolicking again grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Froshloaded: 7:40am On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Nope. She ain't got time. Family duties and all.

grin
Okay, sha invite me to your wedding oo wink
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 22, 2020
Davash222:

Lol
I’ll call Mrcork for you.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 22, 2020
Froshloaded:

Okay, sha invite me to your wedding oo wink

Will you come? Sure I will. That is if you keep in touch o.
Ill invite a couple other of my Nairaland friends too. eg .
Roroapple
MrCork
Alfather
Zexy2030
Let me stop here.

1 Like

Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Froshloaded: 7:51am On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Roroapple
MrCork
Alfather
Zexy2030
Let me stop here.
I will
We should see before then
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by InfernoNig: 7:53am On Jan 22, 2020
Na him know where the thing dey pain am.
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 22, 2020
Froshloaded:
I will
We should see before then

See? No nah... I'll just invite you when the time kams and you'll kam en see me on ma wedding day!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Froshloaded: 7:57am On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

See? No nah... I'll just invite you when the time kams and you'll kam en see me on ma wedding day!!!! tongue
No jor
Nwere so bu grin grin
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 22, 2020
Froshloaded:

No jor
Nwere so bu grin grin

Are you Igbo?
That your Igbo na wa o lol....
Froshy froshy!!!

Don't worry. I'll let you know when the parte is set.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:17am On Jan 22, 2020
Just imagine how weak this foolish guy is. Tueh.
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by HQuadreal: 9:04am On Jan 22, 2020

Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Froshloaded: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Are you Igbo?
That your Igbo na wa o lol....
Froshy froshy!!!
Don't worry. I'll let you know when the parte is set.
We should meet before then jor.. I know my Igbo is whack, what's the meaning of Nwere so bu sef.
And yes I'm Yoruba, my mum do speak Igbo at home thats where I picked it from
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
Froshloaded:

We should meet before then jor.. I know my Igbo is whack, what's the meaning of Nwere so bu sef.
And yes I'm Yoruba, my mum do speak Igbo at home thats where I picked it from

Oh...you're Yoruba? Im sure you saw one of my comments about Yoruba guys. Hmm....Was that why you unfollowed me before? Cos i also noticed you just followed me again this morning Haba haba.... You should have at least asked why I made that comment besides I wasn't thinking straight when I did cos of the way that guys bashed me. Hmm na wa o..you guys can keep record of wrongs so much here o. And to think I had even forgotten and didn't really take it to heart. Damn!

Anyways I didn't understand the Igbo you spoke but if I'm to interprete it the way you said it, it says... YOU have a problem.

About The Yoruba guys comments i made, I'm sorry. Hmm...

1 Like

Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Froshloaded: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Oh...you're Yoruba? Im sure you saw one of my comments about Yoruba guys. Hmm....Was that why you unfollowed me before? Cos i also noticed you just followed me again this morning Haba haba.... You should have at least asked why I made that comment besides I wasn't thinking straight when I did cos of the way that guys bashed me. Hmm na wa o..you guys can keep record of wrongs so much here o. And to think I had even forgotten and didn't really take it to heart. Damn!

Anyways I didn't understand the Igbo you spoke but if I'm to interprete it the way you said it, it says... YOU have a problem.

About The Yoruba guys comments i made, I'm sorry. Hmm...
Lol
I didnt see your post about the Yoruba guys, but I was the one that tapped the follow button intentionally not that I unfollowed you before
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
Froshloaded:

Lol
I didnt see your post about the Yoruba guys, but I was the one that tapped the follow button intentionally not that I unfollowed you before

Frosh!!!! .. I'm a very straight forward person. I knew you were following me before today and .....anyways let me not overflood this issue.

I didn't say anything bad about them either.
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Froshloaded: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Frosh!!!! .. I'm a very straight forward person. I knew you were following me before today and .....anyways let me not overflood this issue.
I didn't say anything bad about them either.
Fine girl, I didnt see it too smiley wink
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
Froshloaded:

Fine girl, I didnt see it too smiley wink

I'm not a fine girl o hahahahaaa. Have you seen me before? tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Froshloaded: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

I'm not a fine girl o hahahahaaa. Have you seen me before? tongue
Have seen your picture na grin grin
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Froshloaded:

Have seen your picture na grin grin

Ah! shocked. Ok. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by zexy2030(m): 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

I have had this experience too. What I did was to take call from a new girl acting like she was coming for sex
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
zexy2030:

I have had this experience too. What I did was to take call from a new girl acting like she was coming for sex

Hmm..zexy zexy... You too? Ok o....
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by zexy2030(m): 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Roroapple
MrCork
Alfather
Zexy2030
Let me stop here.
Ur wedding? I don gerrit? OK, I'm waiting for the invite. grin
I will come with my hungry friends.
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by zexy2030(m): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Hmm..zexy zexy... You too? Ok o....
What to do na? My food stuff were finished.
Re: Man Wants To Chase Lady Away By Employing Pregnant Lady For 100k by pmoye(m): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
Can pregnant men apply?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Video Of Ghanian Pastor Making Love In The Car Surfaced / What Does My Girl Mean By These. / As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.