Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? (799 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by pmoye(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
I am sure it sounds funny, but why not?

By the realities of our time many of us end up traveling and living far away from where potential mates are located. I am personally and increasingly thinking about the possibility of contracting an e-relationship with any interested female. Any babe who is interested, or is curious enough should send me a pm.
Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by pmoye(m): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2020
An update. Attached.

pmoye:
Few weeks ago I made a terrible mistake of making a post asking for long distance relationship (e-relationship I called it) with any interested Nairaland babes. Quite a number of ladies reached out and got in touch.

I must confess that all of them seemed to be pleasant individuals.

However, within a few days all of them have started asking me for money, from 20k to 800k (some undisclosed amount). And while I politely declined that that's an inappropriate behaviour towards someone you're just meeting, a significant number of them abused me for turning them down. They somehow have this mindset that I have some sort of responsibility towards them even though we have only just met online.

This forum is really a jungle of indecent manners, a platform some girls have decided to use to monetize the faintest semblance of friendship with the opposite sex. It is not a man's job to fund your luxurious or penurious life, much less a man you have just met and in whose life you have no stake. I know how to take responsibility for people in my life, including girlfriends: and it is sad that many girls here have misinterpreted this sense of duty to mean an express right to a man's pocket regardless of the absence of a relationship with such a man... It is inappropriate.

Build relationship and trust first before making financial requests of any kind. It is your father, mother and brother's responsibility to fund your life as a girl. You can claim right with these your family members, but never with a man you have no relationship with. It will go a long way for ladies to do away with your nauseating sense of entitlement. Exchange of things, including affection and ideas, should be mutual...

I am not going to call anyone out.

I am no longer interested in any e-relationship with any Nairaland babe. Kindly ignore my former post attached below.

Cheers.

Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2020
You no fear come NL dey find babe where 60% na vampires 20% werewolves 15% mythical creatures and only 5% real..

You must be interested oo.. u can't back out now, not after stirring the hornet's nest grin

1 Like

Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by pmoye(m): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2020
I had no freaking idea it's like this here! Lesson learned.

Oh no, it is not too late. I already backed out.

dairykidd:
You no fear come NL dey find babe where 60% na vampires 20% werewolves 15% mythical creatures and only 5% real..

You must be interested oo.. u can't back out now, not after stirring the hornet's nest grin
Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2020
dairykidd:

grin grin

You guys are sth else.

1 Like

Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by Onego(f): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2020
The ladies on the street are they better, all ladies are not the same okay
Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by pmoye(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2020
Not necessarily. My intention was never to make comparison between ladies on the street and ladies here. On the street there's the chance that you are a little familiar with a lady or guy's manners before you decide to approach the person. Here, that is not easy to do and that's why, by my experience, I find it extremely shocking that all (not some, but all) the ladies who got in touch with few short days asked for money. Also, 'on the streets' you are likely to naturally gravitate towards girls or guys of similar social/financial level as you. For this reason, a financially sufficient babe that I meet 'on the street' is unlikely to be interested on asking for money within few days of meeting me.
You should get the point.

Onego:
The ladies on the street are they better, all ladies are not the same okay
Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 27, 2020
pmoye:
I had no freaking idea it's like this here! Lesson learned.

Oh no, it is not too late. I already backed out.

[img]https://media./images/bae9f9ee3bf793a0bb667d8e4ccb9883/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2020
CsRockefeller:

grin grin

You guys are sth else.
No be play o
Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by pmoye(m): 10:04am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:05am On Apr 27, 2020
dairykidd:

No be play o

I have met sweet people here.
Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Yeah.. if ur not mistaking mythical creatures for the few real ones then u got real lucky cheesy
Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:13am On Apr 27, 2020
dairykidd:

Yeah.. if ur not mistaking mythical creatures for the few real ones then u got real lucky cheesy

smiley
Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by pmoye(m): 10:14am On Apr 27, 2020
Lucky you.
You are as lucky as a man finding an agbaunrere (unicorn) in the 21st century.

CsRockefeller:

Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2020
pmoye:
Lucky you.
You are as lucky as a man finding an agbaunrere (unicorn) in the 21st century.

Lol. I do not mean romantically, but generally.

Even at that, I know some females here that will make excellent wives, I have interacted with them though, one or two differences in life expectations may not have made us a match but they are good ladies and not one asked for financial favour all tru.

Maybe it was d sharks that responded to your request. Find those jelly fishes, they are few but valuable in soul and body.
Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2020
So a person can just wake up, create a thread and lay accusations on a set of people without evidence to back his claims.
Moreover Op you failed to realize that most of these so called female monikers are being run by Guys to fraud unsuspecting members.

You don't just come here to point fingers when you are the cause of your problem.
Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by pmoye(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2020
By evidence you expect me to come out here to post people's monikers and record of messages exchanged with them, right? No, I'm not a child. Or what sort of evidence exactly are you interested in?

Funny, it is not relevant whether or not you believe my 'claims'. Absolutely unimportant.

Ariza:
So a person can just wake up, create a thread and lay accusations on a set of people without evidence to back his claims.
Moreover Op you failed to realize that most of these so called female monikers are being run by Guys to fraud unsuspecting members.

You don't just come here to point fingers when you are the cause of your problem.

1 Like

Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2020
pmoye:
By evidence you expect me to come out here to post people's monikers and record of messages exchanged with them, right? No, I'm not a child. Or what sort of evidence exactly are you interested in?

Funny, it is not relevant whether or not you believe my 'claims'. Absolutely unimportant.

show evidences with names blurred. Screenshots of numerous PMs you received with the names of senders cleared out. You will be taken seriously until then you remain one of the attention starved guys here who would do anything for relevancy.

I even wonder what sane being would expect a responsible lady to respond to sudden relationship advert. An online one with no basis or certainty for that matter!
Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by pmoye(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2020
Lmao.

You absolutely do not matter and that is why this is specifically paining you.
You obviously are looking for how to get involved in other people's drama.
Once again, it is of no consequence whether or not you (or any anyone) believe the post. And I am not offended if you (or anyone) call this post fake. I am 100 per cent confident that those to whom the message is directed get the message.

Please find another drama to carry for head. Zoom off bumble bee.

Ariza:
show evidences with names blurred. Screenshots of numerous PMs you received with the names of senders cleared out. You will be taken seriously until then you remain one of the attention starved guys here who would do anything for relevancy.

I even wonder what sane being would expect a responsible lady to respond to sudden relationship advert. An online one with no basis or certainty for that matter!

1 Like

Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2020
pmoye:
Lmao.

You absolutely do not matter and that is why this is specifically paining you.
You obviously are looking for how to get involved in other people's drama.
Once again, it is of no consequence whether or not you (or any anyone) believe the post. And I am not offended if you (or anyone) call this post fake. I am 100 per cent confident that those to whom the message is directed get the message.

Please find another drama to carry for head. Zoom off bumble bee.

My he www www www www. Then you are what you are. Another attention starved nitwit! Don't worry you will receive lots of sympathy you desire so much soon. Then when night falls you use the sympathy as pillow to sleep better. grin grin

My last response before you claim I send a PM too. grin
Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by pmoye(m): 11:14am On Apr 27, 2020
Nitwit??

Thank you. Attacking people still doesn't make you a useful person, neither does it redeem the loss your parents incurred in birthing and rearing you.

And yes, my pillows are more useful than quite a number of people.

Auf Wiedersehen!

Ariza:
My he www www www www. Then you are what you are. Another attention starved nitwit! Don't worry you will receive lots of sympathy you desire so much soon. Then when night falls you use the sympathy as pillow to sleep better. grin grin

My last response before you claim I send a PM too. grin

1 Like

Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 27, 2020
pmoye:
Nitwit??

Thank you. Attacking people still doesn't make you a useful person, neither does it redeem the loss your parents incurred in birthing and rearing you.

And yes, my pillows are more useful than quite a number of people.

Auf Wiedersehen!

eine der Fabelwesen grin

1 Like

Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by pmoye(m): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2020
Genau.
Sie ist nicht nur eine der Fabelwesen, sie benimmt sich auch wie ein Vampir.
Gott beschütze uns!

dairykidd:

eine der Fabelwesen grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Pmoye, you shouldn't have made such announcement on romance section . you should have done that on family, career or computer section. This section might have fewer people but trust me you will likely meet responsible ladies.
Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by Liliantalks: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
This thread is a big lie ,, no body will bluntly ask u for cash ,, if u said airtime I may agree but cash of up to 800k lol, u are a fat liar , I don’t even know what u r trying to prove , people didn’t even respond to ur previous thread , so what exactly r u saying ?
Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by Liliantalks: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yes attention!!!! That’s it !! Cause there is no woman that will believe that any man will give her huge amount of money in days
Re: E-relationship: Are You A Lady And You Are Interested? by pmoye(m): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
You're probably right.
I have always had the mindset (a misconception perhaps) that the Family section was for married people, and that most people interested in a relationship could be found in the Romance section.

Sirvingeo:
Pmoye, you shouldn't have made such announcement on romance section . you should have done that on family, career or computer section. This section might have fewer people but trust me you will likely meet responsible ladies.

(1) (Reply)

Other Damages Caused By Surgeon Who Damaged Girl's Body / The 5 Characters I Cannot Cope With In A Lady / What Business Can I Do That Will Fetch Me Money During The Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.