Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners (6670 Views)

My Fellow Igbo Think I Am Hausa. / Why Do We(igbos) Love Speaking English Language To Our Fellow Igbos? / ICAN Fellow, Adewale Ajayi, Emerges The New Akarigbo Of Remo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by sparko1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Help your sisters in the south first... Bloody hypocrite
Even a demented old man was given 14yr old girl to Mary on Anambra...go and help your sistera first... Anu mpam

You also concentrate you stupid self on the backward north!

You want to glorify yourself, do it without dragging the South into your shitty lifestyle!

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
Go and collect your own wheelbarrow and start work... The south east is the most backward region in Africa... Go and help your people they are dying everyday trying to cross Mediterranean sea while tanker is busy roasting the ones in onitsha... Common adequate fire service una no get...fire just dey roast una like kulikuli...zamfara is a London to compare to Anambra
sparko1:

You also concentrate you stupid self on the backward north!

You want to glorify yourself, do it without dragging the South into your shitty lifestyle!
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by sparko1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Go and collect your own wheelbarrow and start work... The south east is the most backward region in Africa... Go and help your people they are dying everyday trying to cross Mediterranean sea while tanker is busy roasting the ones in onitsha... Common adequate fire service una no get...fire just dey roast una like kulikuli...zamfara is a London to compare to Anambra

Now I see what you are trying to do, you just want to have a conversation, you know how ridiculous you sound but you need an audience!

Sorry, Bye!

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Blackking98(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

You are still depending on your slave army?

A slave army is no match for an army of free men.

Roll out your drones and see them turn to fish food.

Now go and wash your uncircumcised poxed dik
Nice. Reminds me of Greece vs Persian war, the movie named 300 too.

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Blackking98(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2020

LMAO Who wants that erosion oil spillage and crime ravaged wasteland when we can siphon your oil from a safe distance which is all we care about? Is that local miltia what you apes call an army. Seems i over estimated you, maybe we will leave you to our local hunters or civilian JTF to annihilate you. Clowns.

Like you have annihilated Boko Haram? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Blackking98(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2020

Seriously bro. It's so funny that these people see Chadians and Nigeriens in the south and think those are northerners. Funny thing is even those people will disappear from the south if they were to start anything. But what about the southerners who have their whole fortune in the north? That's not even considering the fact that we control the country's arsenal. Their only hope will be the hypocrites from the west. No one wants war but seriously, these people need to shut their gobs with that empty chest beating.
Lzaa Gmbuhari immhotep
I know say una dey far but come and hear first hand confession of a master about his slave in the West, General Tinubu Afonja needs to see this

"THEIR ONLY HOPE WILL BE THE HYPOCRITES FROM THE WEST"

Or I no Sabi read? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Blackking98(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2020

Like I said, the whole collective of every region in the country won't last a day in a war against the core north. No sane person wants war but when push comes to shove, it's what we're built for. Stop deceiving yourselves.
What will you do? Import your brothers from sudan to Senegal to Niger to fight for you? grin it's not hard, just to place an economic embargo on your deserted region and you will eat that rice and cow you're making noise with grin. You think it's by controlling an outdated army using weapons other countries decommissioned like 20 years ago, my state Akwa Ibom with oil money will buy weapons for the entire south talkless of adding other oil states and Lagos to the mix, keep bleating like a goat , small amotekun you people were running up and down like drug addicts, type anyhow and I will report you to HISBAH that instead of you nodding your the ground five times a day you're here exchanging words with infidels grin

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by LZAA: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2020
Blackking98:

Lzaa Gmbuhari immhotep
I know say una dey far but come and hear first hand confession of a master about his slave in the West, General Tinubu Afonja needs to see this

"THEIR ONLY HOPE WILL BE THE HYPOCRITES FROM THE WEST"

Or I no Sabi read? grin grin grin
Ebenezar2020 right nowgrin
Chai see finishing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Blackking98(m): 9:20am On Jan 24, 2020
LZAA:

Ebenezar2020 right nowgrin
Chai see finishing
Nothing stays hidden under the sun cheesy grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by LZAA: 9:21am On Jan 24, 2020
Bia GoTV u no be born again Christian againgrin

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Blackking98(m): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2020
LZAA:
Bia GoTV u no be born again Christian againgrin
ayen eka!! We have hard evidence against him for conversing with infidels and even claiming to worship their God, we should report him to HISBAH, I wonder which part of his body they will amputate grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by LZAA: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2020
Blackking98:

ayen eka!! We have hard evidence against him for conversing with infidels and even claiming to worship their God, we should report him to HISBAH, I wonder which part of his body they will amputate grin grin grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Mummymahdi(f): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2020

Of course nothing lasts forever, like i said, when we are done sucking you for every resource you have we will let you go. Jesus wont save you from the wretched penury that will follow you after that. We will build our region which BTW has far more potential that yours ever will. We control your fate and theres nothing you can do about it.

Yes, as they always insists, we are born to rule and so be it
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Mummymahdi(f): 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
See bigots all over, tufiakwa, humanity has failed hatred every where. Ma I carry my positive soul commot here

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by DanZubair(m): 12:10am On Jan 28, 2020
Arrewa:
1: Migrant from Niger republic have Tarnished our image in the southern part of Nigeria.
The nigereriens who mostly speak Hausa and generally Muslims migrate to the south in troops, doing menial jobs over there,selling sugar cane, doing shoe maker, begging, selling suya and cutting nails and other common jobs whit little pay. they don't care because their currency is very poor once they go back to Niger the money become something else.
The southerners see all of them as Hausas from northern Nigeria because most of them speak Hausa and are generally Muslims and they find it difficult to deferenciate,most southerners don't even know that mejority of those Abokis they see in the west are foreigners, we also have many of them hustling here in northern Nigeria.

An average northner from Nigeria don't Travel to the east...except those in Army, Police, Navy, those doing lucrative business and those exporting agricultural products to the south.Mejority of those Abokis ain't from Nigeria ask them, many of them will tell you the truth

2.Insurgency : the southerners believe that all the Northern states has been ravaged by insurgency,once you mention north,they will shout Bokoharam many of them believe that northern Nigeria is a conquered Bokoharam territory.
But in reality, the only state affected in northern state is borno, zamfara, yobe and Adamawa. Adamawa and yobe is almost free not critical like maiduguri... Kano, Gombe, kebbi, jigawa and bauchi is more peaceful and safer than most of the southern state

Poverty: The southerners believe that Northerners are extremely poor that majority of the Northerners are poor.
In reality they judge this base on those Niger migrants they see in the south doing anything just to make as low as #500 per day
An average Hausafulani is not that poor as they want you to believe,our people engage in business,agriculture they are are everywhere in government... We have igbos here in the north hustling along side our people

I have been to the 4 out of 5 state in East And I will tell you that the east is in no way better than the north both on economical and infrastructural development

Illiteracy: they believe that majority of us are illiterate which is partially true... There's mass illiteracy in the north...but the upcoming Generations of Northern Nigeria will shock the world... Come to kano and see how serious our people are taking education, in the north now Almajiri system is dying naturally death,so the north is gradually becoming stronger than ever before!!
Lastly... An average northner don't care about one Nigeria, the only people interested in one Nigeria are politicians who are benefiting from the system... Even if Nigeria divide today! We have oil at Gongola commercial quantity and we still have untapped oil from lake basin, we have land for agriculture and industrialization

The misconception and stereotype on the north need to stop... We are not asking you to love us but please stop spreading lies and propaganda against north...
Let me start with you misconception on Niger people by saying they tarnished your image. How and why? Remember before the coming colonial masters Niger and Northern Nigeria have shared ancestral bonds not only among the Hausas you're speaking of, but to the Kanuris, Zarmas and the Fulanis alike. Niger Hausas that I know don't speak bad of you their Nigerian brothers and are law abiders wherever they find themselves, unlike their counterpart who are fond of backbitting and doing the opposite. And trully you can hardly find them engage in social menace as foreigners they are. Then how do they tarnish your image?

What research have you made to come up with this writeup of yours? Menial jobs that you make mention of, selling sugar cane, begging, selling suya and firewood breakers are jobs done mostly by Northern Nigerians; Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara, Kano... The only jobs that Nigerienes are known for in South-East are shoe maker, mat sellers, tigernut sellers...

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by KenechukwuEdu: 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

You deserve to have molten glass rain on your entire God forsaken land.
you bad oh

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by GMbuharii: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Donaldoni:
The issue here is Fulani herdsmen destroying the farms of their host communities... angry

Otherwise, we have no issues with northerners... smiley

Says a devoted Hausa Fulani Servant

grin

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by GMbuharii: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
1: Migrant from Niger republic have Tarnished our image in the southern part of Nigeria.
The nigereriens who mostly speak Hausa and generally Muslims migrate to the south in troops, doing menial jobs over there,selling sugar cane, doing shoe maker, begging, selling suya and cutting nails and other common jobs whit little pay. they don't care because their currency is very poor once they go back to Niger the money become something else.
The southerners see all of them as Hausas from northern Nigeria because most of them speak Hausa and are generally Muslims and they find it difficult to deferenciate,most southerners don't even know that mejority of those Abokis they see in the west are foreigners, we also have many of them hustling here in northern Nigeria.

An average northner from Nigeria don't Travel to the east...except those in Army, Police, Navy, those doing lucrative business and those exporting agricultural products to the south.Mejority of those Abokis ain't from Nigeria ask them, many of them will tell you the truth

2.Insurgency : the southerners believe that all the Northern states has been ravaged by insurgency,once you mention north,they will shout Bokoharam many of them believe that northern Nigeria is a conquered Bokoharam territory.
But in reality, the only state affected in northern state is borno, zamfara, yobe and Adamawa. Adamawa and yobe is almost free not critical like maiduguri... Kano, Gombe, kebbi, jigawa and bauchi is more peaceful and safer than most of the southern state

Poverty: The southerners believe that Northerners are extremely poor that majority of the Northerners are poor.
In reality they judge this base on those Niger migrants they see in the south doing anything just to make as low as #500 per day
An average Hausafulani is not that poor as they want you to believe,our people engage in business,agriculture they are are everywhere in government... We have igbos here in the north hustling along side our people

I have been to the 4 out of 5 state in East And I will tell you that the east is in no way better than the north both on economical and infrastructural development

Illiteracy: they believe that majority of us are illiterate which is partially true... There's mass illiteracy in the north...but the upcoming Generations of Northern Nigeria will shock the world... Come to kano and see how serious our people are taking education, in the north now Almajiri system is dying naturally death,so the north is gradually becoming stronger than ever before!!
Lastly... An average northner don't care about one Nigeria, the only people interested in one Nigeria are politicians who are benefiting from the system... Even if Nigeria divide today! We have oil at Gongola commercial quantity and we still have untapped oil from lake basin, we have land for agriculture and industrialization

The misconception and stereotype on the north need to stop... We are not asking you to love us but please stop spreading lies and propaganda against north...

[/s]

Alumajiri. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Donaldoni: 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
GMbuharii:

Says a devoted Hausa Fulani Servant

grin

If I hit your flat head hard now, the mods will come and ban me... angry

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 31, 2020
Oga downloaded images of their State capital from Google and is trying hard to convince everyone that Kano is like that.
Then obviously to make your point clear, you also downloaded pictures of some bad places in d South East.
There is no state that doesn't have both combination. Even Abia at least has beautiful areas likewise places that are an eyesore.
At least for heaven's sake, everyone on this thread should act mature. There is no thread now on this nairaland that hasn't been messed up tribalism,hate and bitterness. Remember the younger generation are watching us and are emulating wat we do.
You will just be seeing Agbayas making some kinds of comments that will just off me sometimes.
Every tribe is unique in it's own way though we all have good and bad sides though but it shouldn't stop us from loving one another.
Stop the hating,backbiting, spread of bitterness ,especially GENERALISATION.
Other countries are just mocking us.
We can build the Nigeria of our dreams if only we can tolerate each other.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by pazienza(m): 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
RedboneSmith:
It say "Southners" (sic) on the title of the post, but clearly this is just about the Igbo people.

You could have just been honest from the onset.

What is new? In other news, water is wet!

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by SWORD419(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
Shegu ba grin grin grin
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by wiseoneking: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
Arrewa:

I pity you that kept circulating a pic of round about with fly overs thinking this is development. Seriously, how old are you and what is your level of education?. I have this premonition that I am dealing with an underage and highly informed chap. Reason is that you keep on circulating this pic of overpass and round about using it as a measure of your development and how Almajiri North is more developed than igbo land. Lol.
I once advised you to watch the clip of Emir of Kano during Arewa recent meeting and understand better about the North. I dont mean the middle belt but NE and NW. Both zones could be regarded as our Niger rep and Chad of Nigeria.
Round about and flyover beautification are never a developmental indicators.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by darfay: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
the aboki op that opened this thread did so just to showcase his hate for the igbo people, igbos have their faults but sub human species like the almajiri north are in no position to rob shoulder s

you say the north is better

maybe 200 years ago i fear that might have been true, you began to read and write(aboki language tho,who dash una English) before most of us and lived in cities but in just few years after colonialism we a4e waay ahead with the gap ever increasing

you say we are cultist,kidnappers,i laugh but Nigeria is internationally know for terrorism of which a northern group that hates education aka boko haram your brothers are representing you plus fulani herdsmen one of the deadliest terror group in the world and of yahoo which northerners are now into(don't forget the kano boy with oyibo wife)

you say you are better but you have a growing population of illiterates, there is even an illiterate cult called almajiri, there was a thread on nl front page of the alarming rate of aboki out of school children, southerners are majority in your universities

you say you dominate us but you are still receiving aid in 2020, poverty rate in zamfara is over 90%, my God.Even the duo of Allah and mohammed can't save you guys, upon all your presidency you are still wretched.you can c aboki youths on forbes 30 under 30, African tech whiz, etc

you say kano, kaduna and bauchi are better than everywhere in the south, i wonder if i can get a better paying job in any of those deserts than in port harcourt. even in igr, rivers state alone is more than the 3 combined,the south is ahead it's not even a question

the hausas are a conquered tribe, they can't even rule themselves without your fulani masters, even ahamadu bello described you guys(hausa) as a willing slave,yet you speak of conquering the south,please emancipate yourselves first

the same north,where people go blind because of eye drops, the same beggars that are everywhere in the south, thank allah i don't give you wretch a kobo of my money

i bet you both are the only ones who can speak God English in your entire local government. merit and competition is the death of the north

you have banditry in the north west, book harm in the north east, poverty all round,illiteracy is your foundation, religious intolerance is your cornerstone , barbarism is your foot stool.

insha Allah, i don't envy you guys, if anything i feel pity

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by darfay: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Arrewa:
Our culture is our pride!
the first guy looks like mane
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Wwildcard(m): 9:41am On Feb 08, 2020
ehmmm I cant keep reading tribalistic comments, what part of the north are the pics from jare make I plan myself well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribalism Is The Main Problem With Nigeria / Andoni Ethnic Nationality (obolo As They Love To Be Called) / African Beauty: Cool Girl !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.