Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up (60829 Views)

Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) / Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
sure now...i knew him frm isawo,ikorodu

fake zlatan aka ibile himself can't deny it
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by NotFarFrom: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Vic O, Zlatan doesn't need to be a cultist to give to beat down. Just cry in peace bitch.
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by Alanwalker(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Lol. Who is Vic O grin
Heya... I sure say e dey pain am say Zlatan dey roll with Speedy buh ignore am... At least Speedy get talent pass this one nah grin
Whenever i hear this guy song, i dey usually thank God for speedy baba cos this one song na confirm Poison.. cheesy
Sowi bro, you go dey Aii las las.. tongue

And as for the cultist thingy, who doesn't know he's a cultist before? Abi no be here we read say some Eye members attack am for Yankee some months ago? That one no be news abeggiii. Matter of fact, most Naija Male Artistes na Cultists including those big names among them...

That being said, Puppies are available for sales..
Breed: PitBull
Price: 85k Negotiable

See siggy for contact info...
I love em really I just saved the pic they are just too cute
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by JBoss25(m): 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
danot1030:
Being a cult member is no longer news in Nigeria.

In this country we have a sitting governor who is a cult lord and he's not hidding it, ever since he became the governor of the state the cult boys have reign supreme in the state with impunity.
who's the governor?
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by Alanwalker(m): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Believe this melo drama at your own peril
Both him and Zlatan are bunch of louts
Wearing big canvas and sagging plus stupid hairstyles
And unfortunately they are the leaders of tomorrow

Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by Chatbot1234: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
they need to kill of these celebrity cultist so them go get sense.
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by mekuxiani(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
hotmediatv:
Nigerian Rapper Vico accuses Zlatan Ibile of setting him up and assaulting him in lekki,as he was beaten up by zlatan friends.

He promised to take a revenge as he says this is the beginning of war between him and zlatan.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8JcijuQe0c
chai why them go nack vic o now
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by Revolva(m): 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
Vico self too de curse person online na why Dem smack his face
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by lucky4west: 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
we know they are all cultist we only pity those who ardor them as their role models
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by back2sender: 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
if ZLATAN CALL HIMSELF A MAN WHY DIDNT HE FIGHT VIC O ONE ON ONE ? WHY USE THE HELP OF 8 MEN !!!!

IF ZLATAN KNOWS HE IS MAN HE SHOULD MAKE A SHOUT OUT FOR A ONE ON ONE FIGHT WITH VIC O AND THE MAINBOWL NATINAL STADIUM FIELD WILL BE THE BAATLE GROUND FOR JUST 2 OF THEM TO SLUG IT OUT .

ENOUGH SEATS FOR SPECTATORS

2 Likes

Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by lasheun: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dear God.
I beg no let dem gang up beat me after dey dash me iphone ooo.
Lol
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by Dreyl(m): 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
vanida6:
who be dis ugly angry
Looking at your profile you are black and ugly, and you still have the guts to call someone ugly, jeez!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
Alanwalker:
I love em really I just saved the pic they are just too cute

Ohh thanks so much for the complements. smiley

1 Like

Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by LawyerLomo(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
jizzyfarms:
See fool, you want to revenge then ur first move na public threats. Ok na

Your head get oil.
nothing the mofo go do, since he don public the matter.

Moreover, empty vessel makes the most noise. zlanta no make noise but we see him signature for vico face.
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
Skyfornia:
Set him up too and beat him back if you are sure...are you not a man?
Toh! You set me I set you... Not a crime
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by tityboi: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by Isoduwa(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
tammie24:
Is this guy a comedian or what?

This is so funny

Nigerian rapper
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by Isoduwa(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
Report him to he LM aka Davido if that one Nor reach dm me make we discuss this na small food for Birds to chop

1 Like

Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by Isoduwa(m): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dreyl:
Looking at your profile you are black and ugly, and you still have the guts to call someone ugly, jeez!

Hang it there so in your village black is ugly
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by Ykc2(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
jizzyfarms:
See fool, you want to revenge then ur first move na public threats. Ok na
his lucky vic o is not from ph or warri dem for leave zlatan make he come for show for warri or ph, boys go just beat all out of him
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by danot1030: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
JBoss25:
who's the governor?

Make your research
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by Edoziesmart(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
danot1030:
Being a cult member is no longer news in Nigeria.

In this country we have a sitting governor who is a cult lord and he's not hidding it, ever since he became the governor of the state the cult boys have reign supreme in the state with impunity.

But he is a former bayelsa state governor now. I thought the elected governor is now on sit?
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by perry247: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
[quote author=Kylekent59 post=86009885]
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by uzo4real(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
Yeye AXE man
Kylekent59:
Who doesn't know about that. We all know he is a cultists.

Go and watch and play the music "killing dem" the gbe bodi of a thing.

This was what I got.
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by StupidNLmods: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
vanida6:
who be dis ugly angry
Everyone must not be as pretty as you na..
What's up sweet? wink
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Keepem:
You sef go arrange your boys for am
Abi o, cultism v. cultism
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by sesaan(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
samuel19222:
Oh really? Leave am to God, he go fight for you
E clear pass DSTV
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by beresponsible(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
samuel19222:
Oh really? Leave am to God, he go fight for you
grin
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by ilikeweed: 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
D guy d beat no get mind cos if he wan really revange him for just keep quiet that ranting for my hear.
Re: Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up by livinbygrace: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jerrygotswagg:
Uhuru for life �

Una dey form stupid strong man ,but when una see SARS or EFCC una go dey piss for pants.Nonsense and ingredient

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Nollywood Actresses Who Are Scandal Free (Photos) / Doja Cat Goes Shopping In A Bed Sheet Almost Got Naked / Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.