Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,522 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos (10232 Views)

Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy / Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) / Menace Of Yahoo Boys And Cele Girls In The South West.(relationship) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by Mazigabriel(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2020
Below is a photo of two rooms boys room and girls room, check and confirm if it is true

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by Youngkingjaey1: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2020
Oh
Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by kecee99(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2020
It should be the reverse

15 Likes

Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2020
Mazigabriel:
Below is a photo of two rooms boys room and girls room, check and confirm if it is true
lie,girls are more tidy and organised than guys

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by AfroKnight: 10:52am On Jan 22, 2020
Lol. This is actually correct. Haters will say it’s the other way round.

24 Likes

Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by Mazigabriel(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2020
kecee99:
It should be the reverse
why

1 Like

Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by Mazigabriel(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
are you sure
Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Back then while in skul never use a penter bucket of a female student, they can wash it and keep either inside or outside if u think am na sorry be ur name...

NB.. Boys can be nasty gal can be too but if na gal thing men you go fear even unwashed undies go greet u once u open door...

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Yesoo you are very correct.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:

...in theory.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by Nmezor(f): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
No atom of truth there

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mazigabriel:

Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by cRobo: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
so true

1 Like

Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by kecee99(m): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mazigabriel:
why
Cauz I know undecided
Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by Balogunodua(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
Exactly grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by praz001(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
Oya!

I can only attest to mine.... shocked
Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by chrysan(f): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
too true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by davillian(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
You right and wrong at the same time....
Boys room would look neat when they are expecting a girl
And girls room would look like a war zone when they are looking for what to wear....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
Nmezor:
No atom of truth there
[/s]
Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by Reichel99(f): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
davillian:

You right and wrong at the same time....
Boys room would look neat when they are expecting a girl
And girls room would look like a war zone when they are looking for what to wear....
You're the only one that understands.

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
Reichel99:
You're the only one that understands.
You look South African shocked
Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by A305: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Nope! Actually reverse is the case.

Boys barely tidy their room except they work from home or expecting a girl or august visitors.

A girl liken her room to her body, they take care of their room like they keeping their v igina clean.

But

A guy can spend his last just to make his car clean and neat in and out if possible p imped out with rims.

A girl just don't car if her car is messed up in and out. So long as it still drives but the day it breaks down finally then, that is the day the car got spoilt and if she's married, she would begin to call her husband, "honey, your car has broken down oooo."

Now it's no more her car but her husband's car lol.

Girls are weirdly wonderful, I just love them.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by mytime24(f): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
#op naso ur girlfriend room b embarassed angry
Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by Orjitex15(m): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Its very true
Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
kecee99:
It should be the reverse
.. agrees.. my room eh.. GOD help my soul .. well I'm not always around..

1 Like

Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by MrDoGood(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Most boy's room can only be like that when expecting a new catch.
Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by ManTiger(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by Theomarvelus(m): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
boy room only been tidy for first date
Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by Teaser4(m): 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
sarcasm

1 Like

Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by cooldipo(m): 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
angry grin
Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by jumper524(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
Girls hostels dey always dey arranged..
Boys no dey too send.
Re: This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos by franchasng: 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Not true. Guys rooms look neat because they are expecting to welcome chicks they want to impress and nail on their bed while girls don't give a flying fvck about how organized their room is since they are not expecting any boy to come to their house, only their fellow gossip female friends. So you see grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! / Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.