Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy (7774 Views)

Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? / Why Are Girls Also Referred To As "Guys" / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by Sirchiboy: 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
Oya let us go there

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by Drsnives(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
Why not

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by ThatrealestApex: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Oya let us go there

YES!

I've had alot of experiences, with countless ladies oo and they make this confession after the S*x cheesy grin

18 Likes

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by helinues: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
When nipples Stand, the imagination must have been deep

21 Likes

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by Sirchiboy: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
helinues:
When nipples Stand, the imagination must have been deep
Does nipple stand
Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by helinues: 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Does nipple stand

Welcome to the game.

They fantasize the same way guys do.

grin

33 Likes

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by Sirchiboy: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
helinues:

Welcome to the game.

They fantasize the same way guys do.

grin
Are saying that dick erection is synonyms for nipple erection

4 Likes

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by helinues: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Are saying that dick erection is synonyms for nipple erection

Affirmative

28 Likes

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by Davidcorny: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
They get a pulse feeling down there like a heartbeat and face gets hot(they feel hot to them), then they start thinking of ways to get your attention, it's why they'll get touchy, some use play to try to touch your muscles or even tickle you. Then if they're at your place they try to stay over or ask about your gf. If they're on their phone they're telling their friends if you're fresh, how much swag or authority you have etc.. lastly, even if you ain't their type, most women have a slight attraction to men(who look collected).

20 Likes

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by Cassandraloius: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
On a norms girls are more sexually active than guys. Some of them will say before and after period, before and after ovulation, all they want is to get laid.

Kindly visit my profile and check my signature. Thank you ♥️

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
Yes, we do... We also do get hungry.. grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by Sirchiboy: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
Samantha124:
You again
Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
grin grin grin🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️
Sirchiboy:
You again
Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by Sirchiboy: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
Samantha124:
grin grin grin🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️
Wait I thought you are married?
What are you doing here when you suppose to be with your hubby in this cold weather?
Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
I'm not married.
Sirchiboy:
Wait I thought you are married?
What are you doing here when you suppose to be with your hubby in this cold weather?

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by Sirchiboy: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not married.
Stop lying.
You are married

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
No, I'm not.
Sirchiboy:
Stop lying.
You are married
Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by Sirchiboy: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
Samantha124:
No, I'm not.
How many times do you want to get married?

4 Likes

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
It's only an engagement and not marriage.

And my fiance constantly work night shifts.
Sirchiboy:
How many times do you want to get married?

4 Likes

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by talented321: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
Manchi. Just rent one fine apartment design am well, if you want to make things worst just add one small car, na you go run.
When i dey see men want to kill theirselves because of girls, sometimes i just dey wonder, it is the same girls people are running away from.
Girls cheap just package yourself.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by Sirchiboy: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
Samantha124:

Interesting!?!
Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by imagrg(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
That's interesting!
Can we do video teasing via WhatsApp tonight? Biko⚡🙏
I won't tell oga.
Samantha124:

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by BigDawsNet: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
Not sure for all... but I had this colleague then that said... i must chop you...

I just dey smile like it won't work...

I have policy.. it's my job to meet you and run everything.. when you decide to take dat responsibility from ur own end. even if u fine like Beyonce I wouldn't fall for ya
Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by helinues: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
What the noob guys can't know is ladies know how to hide their feelings even though it might be killing them

4 Likes

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by ChukwukaEze: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Thank you ma sista
Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2023
ChukwukaEze:
Thank you ma sista

U did well to thank Samantha but the difference is that she's a SA girl that's why she's always real.. Nigerian girls are the most pretencious girls in Africa. U won't see any of them comment on threads like this. They're very fake. They're only good at forming what they're not on nairaland. Though i hate using the term, "Nigerian girls" but it is what it is.

27 Likes

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by lecowas: 4:33am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:
What the noob guys can't know is ladies know how to hide their feelings even though it might be killing them

But the big boys make them excavate that feeling out no matter how hidden they seem to have kept it. Then make dem look stupid, the ego derived can make a man high more than one plot of kush grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by helinues: 4:37am On Jun 29, 2023
lecowas:

But the big boys make them excavate that feeling out no matter how hidden they seem to have kept it. Then make dem look stupid, the ego derived can make a man high more than one plot of kush grin

Their feelings that might be only after your money..
Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by lecowas: 4:45am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Their feelings that might be only after your money..

Lol. Not all ladies are after money. Perhaps I should count myself lucky to meet some who even gave me their Atm and pin then. grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by helinues: 4:47am On Jun 29, 2023
lecowas:

Lol. Not all ladies are after money. Perhaps I should count myself lucky to meet some who even gave me their Atm and pin then. grin

Ladies first priority about guys is someone who is financially stable. No big deal

But are they?

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by lecowas: 4:53am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Ladies first priority about guys is someone who is financially stable. No big deal

But are they?

Don't know buh I don't think it's that bad. Back in the days, ladies don't even mind soaking garri with you, marriage is priority. A lot has change Sha. The future is gonna be dope with the way things are going grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy by helinues: 4:54am On Jun 29, 2023
lecowas:

Don't know buh I don't think it's that bad. Back in the days, ladies don't even mind soaking garri with you, marriage is priority. A lot has change Sha. The future is gonna be dope with the way things are going grin

The real ladies are still there honestly just that they are not as much as before. Most of them now have seen relationship as a job opportunity

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

True Love in pictures :)♥♥ / I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems / I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.