Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea (6518 Views)

Names Of Chelsea Coaches Sacked Under Roman Abramovich / Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal / Roman Abramovich Says 'no' To Rafa Benitez Ever Becoming Chelsea Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by md4real(m): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2010
every club has it trying time and this is chelsea's
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by oniema(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^^ no doubt about that but you pple always believe there is no trying or bad period not until when chips are down 4 u like now. Other teams do caution theirselves
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by freecocoa(f): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2010
@oniema,abeg go wiv your money i don't want to join the MAN U train,(am not  beefing)yes MAN U plays good football we all know that but no thanks.
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by Phate07(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2010
This is just a trying time for chelsea, we'll survive. angry
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2010

Over a six-year period, the West
Londoners became the toast of
football. They made winning look easy and they did it with
arrogance. But a funny thing
happened on the way up to the
stage to collect yet another trophy. The owner started believing he was the man responsible for the team ’s success. So he sacked the best manager in the world and brought in his own puppets. Well, it turns out that running a club is not as easy as he thought.

The bolded part confirms that the writer of this article is the dumbest of brutes in the entire caucasian race. If Roman Abramovich wasn't responsible for Chelsea's success, who was? Mourinho? How daft. Who broke the bank to buy all the star players? Who instigated the revolution at the bridge? People tend to over-exaggerate Mourinho's importance to Chelsea's rise. Even Ranieri, 'ordinary' as he was, almost won the league due to the Roman windfall. . . .coming second ONLY to an invincible and unbeaten Arsenal team. Had it been a 'normal' season in which Arsenal would have also lost its own fair share of games, Chelsea would have won the league, even with a 'mere' Ranieri - BECAUSE of Roman Abramovich and his God-sent Cash rain. Mourinho was only as important as an architect would be to a rich man who wants to build a mansion - a good architect, fine, but there are 1001 other good ones. Once the money is on ground, its easy to get any good architect to design you a grand mansion. So it is idiotic for any one architect (e.g Mourinho) to exaggerate his importance.

If Roman Abramovich dumps us, then I think it would be an unmitigated disaster. Chelsea is a top dog ONLY because of his intervention.
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by oniema(m): 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2010
@freecocoa ok no money involve but with the fact that we play fine football just join us, u dont need to be among those pple calling themselves Blues they are bunch of, (No offence)
Pls join the United nad let celebrate 2geder
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by binbass(m): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2010
useless write up vs nonsense comment from chelsea hater
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by Meldrick(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2010
YOU SEE ALL THE BAD BELLE NAIRALANDERS. IMMEDIATELY MICHEAL ENERAMO BECAME ASSISTANT COACH, CHELSEA STARTED EXPERIENCING THIS PROBLEM.

ABEG THE SKY HAS TO REMAIN BLUE. MICHEAL ENERAMO SHOULD BE SENT TO MAN U OR ARSENAL SO THEY CAN EXPERIENCE SOME TURBULENCE.
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2010
"MICHEAL ENERAMO"?
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by tunyus(m): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2010
me   i   don   decamp   from   chelsea, I   am   now   wit   MADRID   because   of   MOurinho(d   special  one).I   will   forever   follow   JM   anywhere   he   goes.
The   day   Mourinho   resign   from   football   is   the   i   will   stop   watching   football, lol
for  all   chelsea   fan   sorry,the   earlier   the   better
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by ikoha: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2010
Abramovich or not , Chelsea till God and Lucifer bathe in the same shower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by manmustwac(m): 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2010
well its all downhill for chelsea now and spurs are going to take their place in the champions league. You guys are more than welcome to convert to spurs fans, membership is free. All you have to do is contribute to the spurs thread with your views and comments at least once a week. cheers wink
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by sley4life(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2010
neva. instead players wud be sold and new bought
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by scottN(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2010
U guys keep saying that Roman broke bank 2 buy players. Aside from settling the club's debt how many high profile players and 4 hw much did Mo buy during his time? Hw many did his successor buy? And after that? Now compare Chelsea's trade in players to that of Liverpool when Benitez was there and then do d maths! I think u guys all over r just over exaggerating Roman's expenditure on players!
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by joxiri: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2010
I did worry about when this day would come
  shame it has come too soon
  well he has put us in a very attracticve position we are debt free so if he does decide to sell the club, a similar cash cow wud most likely buy chelsea as we are probably the most attractive team in the league in terms of location and everything that was why he bought us ahead of spurs in 1st place
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by switch47(m): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2010
Wonderfull article!! the writer did not include that newcastle was also beaten 1-5 just before their game with chelsea where chelsea managed to draw!!  YES  Romanusuck is about to sell Chelsea like the[b] cray fish[/b] they are and his marketing slogan  is  Na condition make cray fish bend  the club is currently subjected to the law of gravity and are in total disarray , with most of their so called stars playing Humpty Dumpty in front of goal playing rubbish football with so much zeal  shooting sporadically like armed robbers in fron of goal. even West Ham has vowed that they will not allow a team like chelsea to finish ahead of them this year may the Lord not allow our individual case be like that of Chelsea ! Amen     Chelsea is finished you guys should get used to it!

I WAS VERY GLAD THIS NEWS MADE IT TO THE HOME PAGE!! BOOM INTO CHELSEA GLORY HUNTERS FACE, your team is not what it used to be and guess what? it can only get worse for a team with no history!
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by sshalom(m): 12:07am On Dec 10, 2010
He cannot dump them; football is in his blood!
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 10, 2010
see bad belle from nl,if u be arsenal make u no talk cos 5 yrs and waiting,if u r manure utd,rem say una dey owe gbese
una day dey come
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by phizman(m): 2:46am On Dec 10, 2010
bad belle pple, Blues 4 Eternity!!!
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by roymary: 3:10am On Dec 10, 2010
Bad belle Trowey trowey!!! Blue Blood from/till tey tey.
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by Otunbakay(m): 4:23am On Dec 10, 2010
Chealse fc is like the proverbial cat with nine life, u can never call it over until it is over, to those of u rejoicing over nothing, it wont be out of place to say with certitude that you will all eat back ur vomits.
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by switch47(m): 4:25am On Dec 10, 2010
Chelsea is about to be sold into slavery   grin grin  all of una chelsea fans go be slave trade very soon, come dey run go other clubs like refugees  grin grin  Glory hunters, you guys had better brace your selves now and prepare for another CHELSEA DOWNFALL THIS WEEKEND    grin grin grin i dont need to drink or smoke seeing chelsea lose makes my HIGH     grin grin
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 10, 2010
chei I no know say na like this wey people dey swallow chloroquine for another person, Chelsea dey london and one guy man dey ajegunle dey get running stomach, I still dey wonder wen all dz madness go stop, see as na only antichelsea just full everywhere dey comment, no space room just dey noisy, ah ha ah, wetin so una just dey wait for an opportunity to come pour out una vomit but no body gather enough liver until dz kai kai poster come urinate blood for nairaland then una come follow'am even people wey never eat since last month come to vomit here, u wan vomit your intestine join. taaaa make una go sit down for gutter na so una take justify say na for chemist dey born una unto say una birthday get comma, fault en no dey correct. as in make chelsea fans go die nau say chelsea get just small problem, then wetin go happen to liverpool fans dem go evaporate now, I hope say dem fans no follow dey rant here and make I promise arsenal fans even if na only cech and drogba come emirates come play ball, drogba go still bully una, I just dey pity fabianski make en do wetin en oga do, na cos of drogba make am make en go early retirement, little fools wey dey wear pampers for feild iti. manu fanz I pity una cos oga alex go still bite en tongue where en dey chew gum, make una dey talk as this na only opportunity wey una get to prove say una no be deaf and dumbs, idiotssssss
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by mykali(m): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2010
I can't believe I was able to understand that^^^
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by mrofficial(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2010
He's not my own man at all. He should leave Chelsea.
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by flash22(m): 11:33am On Dec 10, 2010
this Fox reporter na fool, and his followers are not worth more. if not, y would he poke his stupid nose into a Billionaires business? i believe he was looking for wot to give to the Fox. what is more, He doesnt even have proof, only baseless speculations, CHELSEA would bounce back, then ur ass would be the only hiding place for ur face, MUMU
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by mrofficial(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2010
flash22:

this Fox reporter na fool, and his followers are not worth more. if not, y would he poke his silly nose into a Billionaires business? i believe he was looking for wot to give to the Fox. what is more, He doesnt even have proof, only baseless speculations, CHELSEA would bounce back, then your backside would be the only hiding place for your face, MUMU

Yes, of course. But that billionaire should just leave to stop unnecessary drops.
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by Nwaokike(f): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2010
flash22:

this Fox reporter na fool, and his followers are not worth more. if not, y would he poke his silly nose into a Billionaires business? i believe he was looking for wot to give to the Fox. what is more, He doesnt even have proof, only baseless speculations, CHELSEA would bounce back, then your backside would be the only hiding place for your face, MUMU
ce

Love ya 4 dat!! kiss kiss kiss Themselves no say it's only for a while. after this 7-0 8-0 will resume na them go right say we dey unstoppable.
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by phizman(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2010
@Nwaokike, good talk. we wil definitely bounce back, Blues 4 Eternity!!!
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by Nwaokike(f): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2010
phizman:

@Nwaokike, good talk. we wil definitely bounce back, Blues 4 Eternity!!!

Thank jare better person. 4 life!!
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by Ranoscky(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2010
If so, here comes another LEEDS UNITED then.
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by jtwest(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2010
am sorry 4 roman, but i will be very happy if he dump Chelsea cos its like he wants to spoil everything by taking some decisions all by himself. angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 27th September 2011 / Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 23rd Febraury 2013 / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa [7 - 1] on Saturday, 27th March At 4pm Nig time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.