Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea (6520 Views)

Names Of Chelsea Coaches Sacked Under Roman Abramovich / Abramovich To Hand Roberto Di Matteo One-year Chelsea Deal / Roman Abramovich Says 'no' To Rafa Benitez Ever Becoming Chelsea Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by Ecash1: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2010
This journalist appears too critical for my liking.
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2010
@poster below mine, why would you understand my post when half part of your brain's battery is dead or weren't you told that you were born through abortion, amu mbe
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by squeeky: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2010
Movingcoil:

@poster below mine, why would you understand my post when half part of your brain's battery is dead or weren't you told that you were born through abortion, amu mbe

Nna easy now, how dem dey take born through abortion again, me never hear dis one b4 oh.
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by Boyan: 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2010
He can't leave Chelsea just like
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by switch47(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2010
CHELSEA IS NUMBER FOUR 4 ON THE TABLE AT THE MOMENT and i hope they remain number four at the end of their match tomorow with the spurs just oner point behing mumu chelsea- Chelsea wiill soon fall into fifth place just like i predicted grin in the next two games CHELSEA will be and remain in FOUTH\FITFTH PLACE but can even fall into sixth if Sunderland plays well. but then i am very okay with chelsea in fourth place this week and then FIFTH PLACE NEXT WEEKEND!! the fall continues but first am praying the spurs will be able to deliver the death blow tomorow !! CHELSEA IS FINISHED grin grin grin Hoping SPURS WILL BE AT THEIR BEST and steal points from mumu chelsea will soon be sold like cray fish in the market place!
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by roymary: 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2010
^^^^^^ You no get fault.
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by Kaponanty(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2010
Yeah. Absolutely U people ar realy garm talk including D author, i can understand Ur problem 4 U manU & arsenal U wana carry D cup?? I know very soon U people of ManU and Arsenal will end up at loggerhead, 4 D matter of CHELSEA U dont hav 2 worry ur self (A down fall of a man is not D end of D life) Abramovich has just declare that money is available 4 january market so buy january U people of disaster will cry. U know what (he who laugh last laugh best).
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by dipo2much(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2010
Swith47,wahalai I feel you die. Na so chelski go just dey drop. sotay dem go dey hang out with sunderland on the EPL table. But honeslty,those legs are gettin too old for the EPL gamepace. Even lampard wont save them. Imagine the ages of Drogba,anelka,benayoun and essiens real age.Lol
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by invisible2(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2010
dipo2much:

Swith47,wahalai I feel you die. Na so chelski go just dey drop. sotay dem go dey hang out with sunderland on the EPL table. But honeslty,those legs are gettin too old for the EPL gamepace. Even lampard wont save them. Imagine the ages of Drogba,anelka,benayoun and essiens real age.Lol
Na so you go follow the guy die of heart attack when your juju no work. Chelsea go drag ya leg come outside. The ages of Drogba, lamps, and Benayoun dont matter, how old is Giggsy? When chelsea begin win now you go become deaf and dumb.
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by sourdick: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2010
Yes av been expectin this,its time for chelsea 2 relegate.up gunnersssssssssssss
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by Kaponanty(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2010
Fork U all. I'm back again, U never see any thing, ManU U will swell pepper. Up CHELSEA.
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by Akams: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2010
, my guy say he who laughs last laughs best, when you are good, u go definitely get beefers, chelsea has been too good infact all most invicible, that beefers are so happy seeing them struggle, but then they will surely bounce back, its not always so rosy!!!

so beefers go soon kiss my ass cos a real fan would always stand by its team just like arsenal fans have been doing, LOVE THE BLUESSS!!!
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by switch47(m): 2:53am On Dec 13, 2010
dipo2much:

Gbam!! As we were saying Chelsea is finished abi? They keep droping points and continued their winless streak today!! 5 games no win, thay will soon be sold by Roman like crayfish and eventually go back to where they belong in MID TABLE!! Shame !! grin grin
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by Mobinga: 4:34am On Dec 13, 2010
grin
The Apocalypse of Chelsea

Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 14, 2010
switch47 or switchgear or sour dick, hmmmm doz names dem funny wella but one thing is sure you might think you got those names knownly, na lie: switch u ar a product of miscarriage ie how u were born and sourdick mmhmm, u were born from messing okay u are a condensed mess, fooools of greenwich meridian, why u no mind ur miserable club leave chelsea and their business, if Roman will sell chelsea, how can he also bring out money for January business, you and the writer of that delusional article na mamiri fools of the century infact na cobweb full una skull, and na where bats dey go lay egg٠
Re: Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea by roymary: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2010
Movingcoil:

switch47 or switchgear or sour manliness, hmmmm doz names dem funny wella but one thing is sure you might think you got those names knownly, na lie: switch u ar a product of miscarriage ie how u were born and sourdick mmhmm, u were born from messing okay u are a condensed mess, fooools of greenwich meridian, why u no mind your miserable club leave chelsea and their business, if Roman will sell chelsea, how can he also bring out money for January business, you and the writer of that delusional article na mamiri fools of the century infact [b]na cobweb full una skull, and na where bats dey go lay egg[/b]٠

Wow! I enjoyed reading this. Help me tell those haters some more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 27th September 2011 / Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 23rd Febraury 2013 / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa [7 - 1] on Saturday, 27th March At 4pm Nig time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.