Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics (90690 Views)

Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) / SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured / Nse Ntuen In Hospital After Attack (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
yeah, wadume who soldiers murdered police officers in order to rescue the kidnapper but till now defence headquarters is yet deliver justice in respect to that and this has happened clearly again.
there is something going on in this country that we don't understand. some people interest are more important than peace in this country

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
StarUp:
The same SARS that harass innocent Nigerians? Wait a minute, do we have two factions of SARS in Nigeria? Ayam not understanding...

only condemn the ones you see not all (police is corrupt, but not all personnel are corrupt)
even in politics, we have good people with human heart.

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Hotzone(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Not bullets rather shells...seems desert bois were firing from inside the vehicle

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by adecz: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
It is becoming clear that some
of the army commanders are in an
unholy partnership with Boko haram.
. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Olukat:
Abeg police no vex grin grin No be clear eye man take score own goal grin grin grin Those cowards are trained to kill civilians sad sad sad
buhari and burutai are doing a very good job.hahaha

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by BankyGee(m): 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
FrLukas:
So the soldiers saw the word POLICE written boldly on the armoured vehicle yet opened fire on them?

It's one of 3 things

1. The soldiers are all blind men

2. The soldiers are illiterates and can't read

3. They were deployed to save the insurgents.
I'd go with No. 2, those people are men who didn't go to school... I taya for this country embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by tityboi: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Really
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Chiomaegwuoba02(f): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Confusion everywhere, since this is where #SARS are good at, then they shld keep fighting terrorist and leave civilians alone biko.
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
I told you guys the police are good, soldiers are just being envious of them.
you are a mumu Man!!
your father must be a police man.
i laughed out loud when i heard ''SARS'' in maiduguri. for 9 good years. there was never a trace of anything Police around that route. thats the major road that leads to Maiduguri until early 18, and when they hear one gun shot, they disappear to their station few steps away from the Beinesheik military base. their station is just between an F.O.B and a military check point. they hide between the military and are completely shielded by the military stationed at Beinesheik.

now to my point; those Police men aka ''SARS'' mounting road block between Beinesheik and Maiknok are terrible extortionist. i could recall many time they are told to return the money they've collected from those motorist and never mount those illegal point, cos they are of no relevance to the axis. they are solely there to steal from innocent motorist.

people wey dey japa if them hear one sound!

POINT TO NOTE: they go lay their illegal check point just about a 200 meters away from military FOB. so how do you say a combined police team of not less than 10 men with their rusty AK 47 could withstand whatever shit is going on in that axis without military involvement. believe anything police at your own lost.

soon we will be able to curtail all this akara story from these akara O.Ps.

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Of course I can't believe anything Nigeria police say.

you are crazy
until herdsmen storms your village you will call out loud for the police to save your kinsmen

idiot

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
lonelydora:

All those soldiers should be given 12 strokes of cane each for not doing their job well. Why didn't they kill all the SARS operatives?

I would have love this news if all of them died

and so will any of your extended or entire family members in the police will die
even your future generations that will ever join the police

2 Likes

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by bikefab(m): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
Even among security and intelligence units, there is no cohesion. Shame.
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
QuickStandard:
Mtewwww.

Everybody wan trend.

You mean the soldiers where hiding when you people where fighting Boko boys, and immediately they observed that you guys had repelled the attack, they came from their hiding and started shooting at you people?

Modified

Nothing is impossible with our uniform men.
When the federal Government keep releasing Boko Haram terrorists, in pretence of rehabilitation, and even had the guts to draft them into the Nigerian Army.
What do you expect......

You should have patiently read the full story. Even the soldier's account didn't negate that of the police.

2 Likes

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
killALIEN:

you are a mumu Man!!
i laughed out loud when i heard ''SARS'' in maiduguri. for 9 good years. there was never a trace of anything Police around that route. thats the major road that leads to Maiduguri until early 18, and when they hear one gun shot, they disappear to their station few steps away from the Beinesheik military base. their station is just between an F.O.B and a military check point. they hide between the military and are completely shielded by the military stationed at Beinesheik.

now to my point; those Police men aka ''SARS'' mounting road block between Beinesheik and Maiknok are terrible extortionist. i could recall many time they are told to return the money they've collected from those motorist and never mount those illegal point, cos they are of no relevance to the axis. they are solely there to steal from innocent motorist.

POINT TO NOTE: they go lay their illegal check point just about a 200 meters away from military FOB. so how do you say a combined police team of not less than 10 men with their rusty AK 47 could withstand whatever shit is going on in that axis without military involvement. believe anything police at your own lost.

now say something Mr Wisdom concerning soldiers shooting police armoured vehicle?

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Yoighaman(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
There are moles in the Nigerian Army, there have always been, that's the plain truth and no thanks to the recruitment of rehabilitated insurgents into the force. Also, GMB should put Nigeria first, like Donald Trump, not his kinsmen. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Fulani Police vs Fulani Military !

You'll be surprised that many of them are southerners.

2 Likes

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Bravado93: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
Is this a good/bad news for Nigeria/Nigerians... question from wisdom leaf = answer from wisdom leaf.
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by tiredoflife(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
Olominira:
Buhari is about to destroy Nigeria completely, actually I don't understand him. He takes Nigeria a step forward and Two steps backward. The recruitment of the so called repentant BH into the army is dangerous. He's too soft on all crimes committed by his people.

The current happening in the country is getting noticed by the world powers, the outcry against Amotekun by his government is been closely monitored. The statement came from EU accussing him of doing nothing to Safe the Christians, followed by Nigeria travel ban by the US. These are just warning, the next Maybe sanctions that could lead to recession and hardship.

My advice to him, reposition the security.....let him change the officers. He should stop listening to bad advisers and put national interest above that of Fulani ethnic group

What if this is truly what he wants
Why do u lots have faith in this man
Cant u see the pattern
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
litaninja:
Lmao. The military couldn't take out a team of policemen, is that the military that would take out terrorists?

Lol... Guy you no well grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
njoku10:
it seem as if our military don't want to end this war
Not really, the top military men and Buhari are behind the attack against the police. The said soldiers who attacked the SARS are Fulani recruit.
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
BankyGee:

I'd go with No. 2, those people are men who didn't go to school... I taya for this country embarassed

So even if they can't read, they can't identify a police van or APC? Even we civilians don't read the body of the hiluxes before telling which force operates with it.

2 Likes

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by fegori: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
This is the true work of SARS. The SARS in the North are working, those in the South, West and East and only after extorting and harassing people on the street.
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
killALIEN:

you are a mumu Man!!

Is your father a soldier? You vex for the guy gan o grin

2 Likes

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Albertone(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
StarUp:
The same SARS that harass innocent Nigerians? Wait a minute, do we have two factions of SARS in Nigeria? Ayam not understanding...

Actually,SARS doesn't interfere in civil matters.Their main function is against robbery and kidnapping.

But this is Nigeria where SARS interferes in anything
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Dan18(m): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
killALIEN:

you are a mumu Man!!

God will bless you.
Nairaland and one sided story.
Wetin Sars dey go for maiduguri??
You guys should get your stories straight
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Kuginzi: 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
It seems someone is playing politics with Insurgency. May God expose them all.
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by BankyGee(m): 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

So even if they can't read, they can't identify a police van or APC? Even we civilians don't read the body of the hiluxes before telling which force operates with it.
Tor... I am short of words, may God help us...
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Dan18(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
All these nairaland stories. If I don't see them on national TV I can't believe.
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Albertone(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
killALIEN:

you are a mumu Man!!

SARS are not trained to combat BH,ordinary police are not trained for that too. In the NPF, its only the Anti-terrorism unit that is trained for combating insurgents like BH.

That said, in a saner clime,Its should be NPF that should handle BH majorly because they are to handle internal security.Soldiers are to handle external.
In the US,Their soldiers go to fight against external attacks from the likes of ISIS, Al-qeada etc. While their police handles internal insurgents like drug cartels, kidnappers(terrorists within).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) / Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) / Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.