Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics (90695 Views)

Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) / SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured / Nse Ntuen In Hospital After Attack (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by TeeSha(m): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
uchwar1:
if I curse u with this assumption of yours, I swear u won't escape it. u sit conveniently in the comfort of your room and type trash. Are you aware 6 soldiers died that day. You mean soldiers shot at police and none of them died and u foolishly believed their propaganda. U have suddenly started believing police can fight BH eh. Nigerians forget a lot

You that can fight Boko Haram.....why are they still thriving? Mind you, it's not propaganda......I have the video where the OC SARS was narrating the incident to the GOC.
Some of us actually know how things are done underground in the N/E......what you don't know, is more than you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by uchwar1: 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
TeeSha:

You that can fight Boko Haram.....why are they still thriving? Mind you, it's not propaganda......I have the video where the OC SARS was narrating the incident to the GOC.
Some of us actually know how things are done underground in the N/E......what you don't know, is more than you.
u only have video. He was explaining rubbish. That OC SARS wasn't telling the truth. That they saw BH and charged in and charged out with what weapon? With AK 47? Have u seen Gun truck mounted with Anti Air Gun? search google and check the ranges of Anti Air Gun and AK 47.After checking, ask yourself if it is possible for police to win BH. next time, argue with facts
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by powerblaze(m): 1:07am On Jan 23, 2020
post=86016201:

This is nothing but a TOTAL LACK OF COMMUNICATION.
On the positive side of it all : This shows how all our Military forces are all out to wipe out these Evil Boko Haram from our land.
All hands are on deck.
They should only be more careful next time and not injure one another because they are all out to kill all these evil boys on the command of the GCFR.
Thanking God no life was lost.
And a very Big Thumbs up to the Officer who told his men not to fire back at the soldiers.

God bless and protect our Army.
God bless Nigeria.

A shame that some people that address themselves as educated people on the forum cannot read and comprehend a thread so short.
All they are after with their long, evil necks is to look out for any topic with anything negative about our darling nation.
People that the Wall clock in their houses is permanently on 8'O Clock!
One is even saying 'good development'!!
Pessimistic and evil souls.
Losers everywhere!.....2 Time Losers!!

What i dont get is how Soldiers get to open fire on a marked POLICE VEHICLE
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Irepib(m): 2:42am On Jan 23, 2020
Shame on them they are not good
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by bellotaofeek: 3:03am On Jan 23, 2020
Maybe the affected SARS are the ones that have taken innocent lifes ! Especially in south west
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by DonroxyII: 5:48am On Jan 23, 2020
Olominira:
Buhari is about to destroy Nigeria completely, actually I don't understand him. He takes Nigeria a step forward and Two steps backward. The recruitment of the so called repentant BH into the army is dangerous. He's too soft on all crimes committed by his people.

The current happening in the country is getting noticed by the world powers, the outcry against Amotekun by his government is been closely monitored. The statement came from EU accussing him of doing nothing to Safe the Christians, followed by Nigeria travel ban by the US. These are just warning, the next Maybe sanctions that could lead to recession and hardship.

My advice to him, reposition the security.....let him change the officers. He should stop listening to bad advisers and put national interest above that of Fulani ethnic group
Buhari is the president of Fulani first before the president Of Nigeria grin ..... Nigerians especially Southern Nigeria better come together before it is too late.
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by uchwar1: 8:51am On Jan 23, 2020
powerblaze:

What i dont get is how Soldiers get to open fire on a marked POLICE VEHICLE
this question shows u are still far from what is happening in your dear country. For your information bro, BH can use any vehicle inscribed with either, Police, Army, Red Cross and so on. Most of the vehicle BH use are Military-painted vehicles. Are u insinuating that military shouldn't fire back if they are attacked with such vehicles? With what Army has, if they had fired at that Police Vehicle as the SARS alleged, that vehicle wouldn't have remained the same. Well, since they have brought propaganda, the military would be withdrawn, so that police (SARS) will now take over the security of Borno state in order to continue "charging in and charging out" with BH.
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Philinho(m): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2020
njoku10:
it seem as if our military don't want to end this war
If I talk now now,I may be arrested .....Its all about money .
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by orisa37: 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
dlondonbadboy:
Can y'all handle the truth? Truth is the government and top military men are fully in support of Bokoharam. They support bokoharam and cash out hugely on this insurgency.

The soldiers who die, mostly southerners and the people who are killed mostly Christians are the pawns and collateral damages respectively.

Those who discover these secrets with evidence are killed like in the case of these sars guys who were gunned down by northern soldiers for killing bokoharam..

All in the Plan laid for them by the late Qassem.
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by brownbib(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Deploy FSARS to fight insurgents.
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by iluvdonjazzy: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
killALIEN:

you are a mumu Man!!
your father must be a police man.
i laughed out loud when i heard ''SARS'' in maiduguri. for 9 good years. there was never a trace of anything Police around that route. thats the major road that leads to Maiduguri until early 18, and when they hear one gun shot, they disappear to their station few steps away from the Beinesheik military base. their station is just between an F.O.B and a military check point. they hide between the military and are completely shielded by the military stationed at Beinesheik.

now to my point; those Police men aka ''SARS'' mounting road block between Beinesheik and Maiknok are terrible extortionist. i could recall many time they are told to return the money they've collected from those motorist and never mount those illegal point, cos they are of no relevance to the axis. they are solely there to steal from innocent motorist.

people wey dey japa if them hear one sound!

POINT TO NOTE: they go lay their illegal check point just about a 200 meters away from military FOB. so how do you say a combined police team of not less than 10 men with their rusty AK 47 could withstand whatever shit is going on in that axis without military involvement. believe anything police at your own lost.

soon we will be able to curtail all this akara story from these akara O.Ps.
may amadioha strike that your mouth there wey you take call me mumu man, idi.ot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) / Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) / Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.