Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics (90696 Views)

Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) / SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured / Nse Ntuen In Hospital After Attack (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Goldiano(m): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
Corrections:
We need more SARS officers in the north..These guys can do the job BETTER than the soldiers. Good one from SARS.
are you from the North
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Kenturkey048(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dan18:
All these nairaland stories. If I don't see them on national TV I can't believe.
No mind them...na serious fake news....no be only SARS Na SWAT them go see....shey boko haram na yahoo boys ni?? Wetin sars use combat them,AK47? How many sars be to combat group of terrorist ..?? Police and SARS wey no fit comb ordinary riot wan comb terrorist......
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Don't say what you know nothing about bros.
Corrections:
We need more SARS officers in the north..These guys can do the job BETTER than the soldiers. Good one from SARS.
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by nedekid: 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
Olominira:
Buhari is about to destroy Nigeria completely, actually I don't understand him. He takes Nigeria a step forward and Two steps backward. The recruitment of the so called repentant BH into the army is dangerous. He's too soft on all crimes committed by his people.

The current happening in the country is getting noticed by the world powers, the outcry against Amotekun by his government is been closely monitored. The statement came from EU accussing him of doing nothing to Safe the Christians, followed by Nigeria travel ban by the US. These are just warning, the next Maybe sanctions that could lead to recession and hardship.

My advice to him, reposition the security.....let him change the officers. He should stop listening to bad advisers and put national interest above that of Fulani ethnic group
He should engage the services of executive outcomes ie the mercenaries GEJ used prior to the previous election.
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Basher8583: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Olominira:
Buhari is about to destroy Nigeria completely, actually I don't understand him. He takes Nigeria a step forward and Two steps backward. The recruitment of the so called repentant BH into the army is dangerous. He's too soft on all crimes committed by his people.

The current happening in the country is getting noticed by the world powers, the outcry against Amotekun by his government is been closely monitored. The statement came from EU accussing him of doing nothing to Safe the Christians, followed by Nigeria travel ban by the US. These are just warning, the next Maybe sanctions that could lead to recession and hardship.

My advice to him, reposition the security.....let him change the officers. He should stop listening to bad advisers and put national interest above that of Fulani ethnic group

What is this one saying. Are you that bitter? Wetin Buhari do for you.? Abi him flog you papa in the 80's war against indicipline?
When Obj that allowed boko haram to grow wings was in power were was your voice.
When Yaradua and GEJ presided on the country and couldnt even handle it but rather they just stole millitary fundings where was your voice.
I know lack of free money in circulation back in the days that has been truncated is still giving you nightmares. Better get used to it and start doing honest work rather than ranting and blaming everthing on Buhari.
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by ChoCho54(f): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
njoku10:
it seem as if our military don't want to end this war
Haba nau! Why are you talking like this after reading the story?
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by ChoCho54(f): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bringback9ja:
International community needs to intervene.

Army can't differentiate Police from Boko Haram.

No wonder the war is never ending. No technology, no drone, no radio communication, no satellite coverage. Keep deceiving yourself
OMG! Your last paragraph gave me goose pimps
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by ChoCho54(f): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dandline:
Wait! What ?
I'm telling you..
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by ChoCho54(f): 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
FrLukas:
So the soldiers saw the word POLICE written boldly on the armoured vehicle yet opened fire on them?

It's one of 3 things

1. The soldiers are all blind men

2. The soldiers are illiterates and can't read

3. They were deployed to save the insurgents.
The possibilities in your post is terrifying.

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Dan18(m): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kenturkey048:
No mind them...na serious fake news....no be only SARS Na SWAT them go see....shey boko haram na yahoo boys ni?? Wetin sars use combat them,AK47? How many sars be to combat group of terrorist ..?? Police and SARS wey no fit comb ordinary riot wan comb terrorist......
cheesy grin
The same police men that they and their family started protesting when it all started
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by giantstar: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
Evidence that Nigerian army are boko haram
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by karashita: 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
This is not the first time the Army is accused of complicity in this BH issue.Now am beginning to align with the quote that "if insurgency lasts more than 24 hours,it has the backing of government".
We need help in this country.

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by ashantitope: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
slimfit1:
Lack of communication again between police and army. this is what happens when you let people who don't have the right training rule over you. There should be communication in all angles before making any trip like this. It is done everywhere apart from Nigeria.

It not lack of communication there some soldier always back Boko Haram there's is a lot of them that do give Boko Haram information
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by uchwar1: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
Corrections:
you are being deceived with this propaganda. I don't want to say anything to you till after the investigation. Pls stop comparing soldiers with SARS. Training is not the same. Those Police were lying
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by GGirll: 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

from Wadume's case to this one, Nigerian Army seem to be compromised, henceforth Buhari should stop the Army from procuring their own arms or issueing out defence contracts..

Infact they should make sure any General doesnt see anything extra kobo apart from the Salary paid to them through IPPS system of ministry of finance

You are very correct. I thank God I never voted for these people on both sides so let karma visit every voter according to who n d purpose to which they voted in Jesus Name Amen.

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Samofamo: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
njoku10:
it has political undertone,some set of people are milking the nation through this war
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by SenecaTheYonger: 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
omo this comment na eye opener
AerialMapper:
How dare SARS kill the golden goose that keeps the army chiefs rich?!

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by executive12: 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
slimfit1:
Lack of communication again between police and army. this is what happens when you let people who don't have the right training rule over you. There should be communication in all angles before making any trip like this. It is done everywhere apart from Nigeria.

It may not be lack of communication. It looks more like sabotage by the Soldiers. They did not challenge the Boko Haram guys. They just took cover. But decided to attack the Police that repelled the Boko guys.
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I know you're either a Sars operative or your dad is. But one thing is clear, alot of ppl don't like you guys. I personally have lost 200k to your bois. It's not hard to find a Nigerian who has been a victim of sars brutality at this point.

Sure there are good sars OPs but the bad eggs have turned peoples hearts against them.

am not hiding
my Dad died as a police man, my step dad is an assistant superintendent of police.

by God's grace am joining this year too.

like it or not, it is a profession that people has to take up.

without police, guess what?
your people will all die in jungle justice.

every profession is important to every average Nigerians.

SARS, Army, Custom, Lastman, Frsc, even a wheelbarrow pusher and sacket water sellers are important to us.

that some are bad doesn't mean the profession or all personnel are bad.

what is your profession?
am sure all your colleagues gonna make Heaven.
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by SenecaTheYonger: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
stevmatt15:

am not hiding
my Dad died as a police man, my step dad is an assistant superintendent of police.

by God's grace am joining this year too.

like it or not, it is a profession that people has to take up.

without police, guess what?
your people will all die in jungle justice.

every profession is important to every average Nigerians.

SARS, Army, Custom, Lastman, Frsc, even a wheelbarrow pusher and sacket water sellers are important to us.

that some are bad doesn't mean the profession or all personnel are bad.

what is your profession?
am sure all your colleagues gonna make Heaven.

Sorry about your dad. May he RIP.

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by olajide8(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
njoku10:

Thank you - you just nailed it
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by uchwar1: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
executive12:

It may not be lack of communication. It looks more like sabotage by the Soldiers. They did not challenge the Boko Haram guys. They just took cover. But decided to attack the Police that repelled the Boko guys.
if I curse u with this assumption of yours, I swear u won't escape it. u sit conveniently in the comfort of your room and type trash. Are you aware 6 soldiers died that day. You mean soldiers shot at police and none of them died and u foolishly believed their propaganda. U have suddenly started believing police can fight BH eh. Nigerians forget a lot
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
ChoCho54:
The possibilities in your post is terrifying.

Very.

1 Like

Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Nature8(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Corrections:

grin
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Fourwinds: 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Cosmatikka:
But none of dem was killed nah. So no cause for alarm. Nxt time d military shud kill like 10 of dem.
Dey shud go to PH and take all d SARS men to go help with d fight against BH
nonsense
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Oscanp(m): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:
grin

Illiteracy and poor orientation is a big disease

See let me tell u , most of our top military official knows very much about this Book haram and their evil activity here in Nigeria , which they are benefit some much from it and in that hand waisting some innocent junior soldiers for nothing oh.
You can also enquire how much FG give out for each soldier who died in boko haram and how much was used for the person. Burial multiple it by number of soldiers dat died in a year, u will see that they are making so much money from this boko haram business they are doing with our innocent soldiers...
May God help Nigeria.
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Litmus: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
Nigeria needs to control Nigeria Social Media space.
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by Kenturkey048(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dan18:

cheesy grin
The same police men that they and their family started protesting when it all started
No mind them..Nairaland and their unverified news...
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by dhoktorlegend(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
buh dy cnt be 2 sure dat those guys dat attacked them were really Army personnels.....they could be enemies dat disguised as soldiers.....jxt an opinion though undecidedbuh dy cnt be 2 sure dat those guys dat attacked them were really Army personnels.....they could be enemies dat disguised as soldiers.....jxt an opinion though
Re: How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kenturkey048:
No mind them..Nairaland and their unverified news...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) / Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) / Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.