Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,267 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' (129905 Views)

Chat Room: Guys, How Far Have You Travelled For Sex? / What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by escober90(m): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
This one wants to trend by force

No hotel around to sleep abi?

Thunder wey go fore you dey wear slippers
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by ZooOga: 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Do u believe her story?

Nope, babe is above average in looks and probably intelligence to be caught in such a trap. She just wanna go use the now popular 'men are scum' phrase like the young wiseguys have coined 'fear women'. cheesy

I guess she never saw 'The Champ', bro Bona (Ramsey Noah) was running through all dem babes wid reckless abandon grin

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lucid1:

I know some girls who'd have done same, but that's not my point, the guy should've done better by clearing up his 'schedule'.

I ignored the guy's case on purpose. Or what do you want me to say about a guy who could not successfully coordinate two girls?

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by kay29000(m): 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lucid1:
Abeg I was born in the 80s, what does it mean to 'slap hard'?

I also want to know.
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by winkmart: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lollll
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Goldenurch(m): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
L

I

O

N

Queen

Med o
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dupalmer:
Few years back my ex fiance had told me that she they'd be having a Christian camping program the coming week. I was almost fooled but what gave her away was my laptop that she was using to watch movies before the battery drained out.

When I later made use of the laptop at work, She had logged onto her Facebook account but was unable to sign out before the battery drained. I passively went through her wall and chats and noticed that the supposed camping date was a ploy to have a free weekend with a guy who she'd been communicating with online.

The guyman is based in Germany. He had already spent close to 2 weeks in Nigeria since he came back and was ready to travel back to Germany but scheduled being with my Girlfriend for the weekend.

I foiled the "camping", I sent a friend request to the guyman with a message, he promptly accepted and we started communicating. Luckily he's not a woman wrapper. I told him my history with the girl and how she's trying to play the two of us. We agreed to meet and our meeting sparked a wonderful friendship and trust that is still in existence till today. For me I was done with the relationship. Though it really pained me but I needed proof.

We agreed to play along. He invited her to where he was lodging. I had wanted her to pass the night in my place but she said it will ruin her program that she and her fellow campers would take off to Camp of Faith in Okigwe before noon. I "bidded" her farewell for the camping programme. She even called me to tell me that they were taking off and 3 hours later she called to say that they had arrived. She sounded so convincing that you wouldn't believe that she's not in the same city with me. The more she lied the more I am ending the relationship in my mind.

Well I kept tabs with my guy. They had agreed she'd would come over to his hotel at 6pm. I was at the bar of the same hotel trying so hard not to get drunk. My guy chatted me up around 7.40pm signaling me. I went and knocked, behold my fiance opened the door she was wearing her finest nightie, without bra, flaunting her fine legs and hour glass shape. My pain was nothing compared to her shock.

In summary she lost the both of us. She tried everything possible to get us back while blaming the devil.

Trust them at your own peril.

True life story!
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by lapazi(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
tritt:
This is a super storyyyyyyy

Trust me this is very possible, an Ex once visited me just weeks after she broke up with me.

I had swiftly moved on already with another lady. I told my ex not come over because I had moved on, but she insisted she was returning some of my stuff and also picking some of hers.

She met my current babe and a fiasco ensued, guy it was so late at night, she had to crash in the other room. In short, she stayed behind for 2 good nights.

So OPs story is very believable,

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Goldenurch(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Pls is she going mars or something.. 18hrs to where?

I Thire o
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by lapazi(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
ZooOga:
Do u believe her story?

Nope, babe is above average in looks and probably intelligence to be caught in such a trap. She just wanna go use the now popular 'men are scum' phrase like the young wiseguys have coined 'fear women'. cheesy

I guess she never saw 'The Champ', bro Bona (Ramsey Noah) was running through all dem babes wid reckless abandon grin

dumbfvck this has nothing to do with beauty,

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by majamajic(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
wasuka14:
Mumu guy. He didn't even consider the risk d girl went thru? Why u go missed this kind opportunity that u will never get again forever?

seriously I feel for the girl , I don't joke with long trip girls then .
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Novaccines: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Wow
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by AJORE(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
Yes bro....na super story.......
Shibaraba:
I don't cheat, but I don't think you can ever catch me if I did. As in girlfriend come meet punna for my house. Ogbeni na lie be this one. I Don see men Wey control 4 babes, still lash them that same day and them no meet.
This one just wan talk
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by nabegibeg: 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2020

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Roon9(m): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Shibaraba:
I don't cheat, but I don't think you can ever catch me if I did. As in girlfriend come meet punna for my house. Ogbeni na lie be this one. I Don see men Wey control 4 babes, still lash them that same day and them no meet.
This one just wan talk

Na cari talk eh
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by majamajic(m): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
lapazi:

Trust me this is very possible, an Ex once visited me just weeks after she broke up with me.

I had swiftly moved on already with another lady. I told my ex not come over because I had moved on, but she insisted she was returning some of my stuff and also picking some of hers.

She met my current babe and a fiasco ensued, guy it was so late at night, she had to crash in the other room. In short, she stayed behind for 2 good nights.

So OPs story is very believable,

it has happened to my guys steady just it's Lagos to Lagos , the weaker ones went back to their house , while the winner climbed the bed ,
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by bejeria101(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dupalmer:
Few years back my ex fiance had told me that she they'd be having a Christian camping program the coming week. I was almost fooled but what gave her away was my laptop that she was using to watch movies before the battery drained out.

When I later made use of the laptop at work, She had logged onto her Facebook account but was unable to sign out before the battery drained. I passively went through her wall and chats and noticed that the supposed camping date was a ploy to have a free weekend with a guy who she'd been communicating with online.

The guyman is based in Germany. He had already spent close to 2 weeks in Nigeria since he came back and was ready to travel back to Germany but scheduled being with my Girlfriend for the weekend.

I foiled the "camping", I sent a friend request to the guyman with a message, he promptly accepted and we started communicating. Luckily he's not a woman wrapper. I told him my history with the girl and how she's trying to play the two of us. We agreed to meet and our meeting sparked a wonderful friendship and trust that is still in existence till today. For me I was done with the relationship. Though it really pained me but I needed proof.

We agreed to play along. He invited her to where he was lodging. I had wanted her to pass the night in my place but she said it will ruin her program that she and her fellow campers would take off to Camp of Faith in Okigwe before noon. I "bidded" her farewell for the camping programme. She even called me to tell me that they were taking off and 3 hours later she called to say that they had arrived. She sounded so convincing that you wouldn't believe that she's not in the same city with me. The more she lied the more I am ending the relationship in my mind.

Well I kept tabs with my guy. They had agreed she'd would come over to his hotel at 6pm. I was at the bar of the same hotel trying so hard not to get drunk. My guy chatted me up around 7.40pm signaling me. I went and knocked, behold my fiance opened the door she was wearing her finest nightie, without bra, flaunting her fine legs and hour glass shape. My pain was nothing compared to her shock.

In summary she lost the both of us. She tried everything possible to get us back while blaming the devil.

Them sef na scum
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by West2019(m): 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
IMO girls una too like dick waiting hapn self
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Nmezor(f): 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
fairfora:
Hanti, tins dey happen oo. Lemme share a similar story with you. During my nysc I had a fellow corps member also staying under same roof with me. But we weren't sharing same room. I knew his gf. In fact she already had a daughter with him. She got pregnant when they just entered the university which caused the girl to graduate a couple of years later. The girl knew her guy wasn't a one-girl-guy. She would come unannounced to see him. At times, she would not meet him but since she had her spare key, she would stay till his arrival in case he travelled to lagos.

One day, there was this pretty edo girl who used to come see my guy. She wanted staying 4 days. On the 3rd day, his real gf who had a child for him showed up grin see drama. Because the gf was hot-tempered, she beat the edo pretty gal and pulled her hair. I really pitied her that day. She cried her eyes out. Meanwhile, the edo girl didn't know my guy had a woman, in fact he never told her. Shamefully, this girl was taken to a mission house close-by where she stayed until the following day. My friend was just looking like mumu.
Hmmm, thatz serious o
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by petuniaevents(f): 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
All is well that ends well..... Shakespeare

We plan weddings. Cater for your Events. Rent decoration and party materials like party chairs/canopies/marquees/table clothes/mist fans /green carpet rugs call/whatsapp 07065574265
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Heineken(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
See you too
how you dey na?
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by tomju(m): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
Shibaraba:
This one just wan talk
ofcoure, four fools woudn't suspect a thing. Smart girls will.

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by tityboi: 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
Not your husband boyfriend
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by bluefilm: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
Audio traveling for 18 hours to meet audio boyfriend who already has an audio girlfriend...
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by AlanSugar(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
Shibaraba:
This one just wan talk

Lolz. Not all men are die hard players like you oo!
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Celinenkay545(f): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Do u believe her story
For sure I believe her, it has happened to me.
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by AlanSugar(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
WandaNara:

Shut up

Why una hate this guy like this? Common "shut up", you don grab 67 likes and counting! Na wa oh. Una take am easy oo.

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Ogilinsaka: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dupalmer:

Oh boy... The 3 of you are losers. You lost her, the Germany guy lost her, she lost both of you. Shikena!
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Alvin007: 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dupalmer:

End it with 'women are scum'
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by beautycrush24(f): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
This happened to someone I know. It's not super story like most people are implying. The lady gisted me by herself crying. So it's 100% possible

Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by vicben27(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Shibaraba:
This one just wan talk
the guy most be a sperm factory, and energy generator to sleep with 4 women in the same day! take am easy Bro.
Re: Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' by Irore: 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
majamajic:
the guy is not a real player , he didn't strategize his game plans wella ,

rule 1 , players don't allow any to his place unannounced ( if u do with or without any girl around u must go home or bear the consequences )

rule 2 , players don't near his girls phone , thereby making his own safe

if it's me ( not possible) , I will escape with the 18 hours girl to somewhere else , and still come back to be with the home base girl peacefully next day.

the guy missed that long trip sweet sex carelessly !!

You forgot this will involve raw cash which may not be available.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80