Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex (92988 Views)

Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Skepticus: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2020
Pussywar:

Tough as your cuntless mother's own, attention begging trash

grin grin

The exact thought your parents had about you.

You are not as tough as you claimed to be.

Fûck outta here, ugly duckling!!
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Pussywar(f): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2020
Skepticus:

grin grin

The exact thought your parents had about you.

You are not as tough as you claimed to be.

Fûck outta here, ugly duckling!!
Eyaahhh, smiling face. At least now a woman has given you attention.
If only your parents raised a real man, not an idiot affected by everything a woman says. Your tiny balls must hurt. Trash
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Skepticus: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2020
Pussywar:

Eyaahhh, smiling face. At least now a woman has given you attention.
If only your parents raised a real man, not an idiot affected by everything a woman says. Your tiny balls must hurt. Trash

MissGhosted grin
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Pussywar(f): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2020
Skepticus:

MissGhosted grin
Oh ,right. You're that nigga that keeps quoting me to say nonsense. As I suspected, to get my attention because you think I'm your long lost crush. You're pathetic. Get off my back and get a life. Idiot.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Skepticus: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2020
Pussywar:

Oh ,right. You're that nigga that keeps quoting me to say nonsense. As I suspected, to get my attention because you think I'm your long lost crush. You're pathetic. Get off my back and get a life. Idiot.

Nothing sexier than riling up an angry cunt!

The tantrum is good Karma grin grin
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Pussywar(f): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2020
Skepticus:

Nothing sexier than riling up an angry cunt!

The tantrum is good Karma grin grin
Your parents failed. If only abortion was legal, and your mother wasnt a prostitute.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Skepticus: 11:33am On Jan 23, 2020
Pussywar:

Your parents failed. If only abortion was legal, and your mother wasnt a prostitute.

So much hate and anger in an individual?

You are a ticking time bomb.

Send me a mail or reply with your number. You need a good dîck to diffuse your looming madness.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Pussywar(f): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2020
Skepticus:

So much hate and anger in an individual?

You are a ticking time bomb.

Send me a mail or reply with your number. You need a good dîck to diffuse your looming madness.
Isn't that how you Bleep your mum like a freak? Keep doing that, no other woman in her right mind what's to Bleep a lame baboon.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Nickymezor(f): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2020
Not nice of him, such guys suck big time

1 Like

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Xammie001(m): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2020
YoungPerson:
My humble opinion;

1. The girl has refused her mother's training.
2. The guy is a huge vagina. Deserves slaps
3. She obviously didn't cum at all otherwise she'd be proud of the D.
4. Laspotech is a shitty school.
5. The average Laspotech guy has probably hit that. Why? Only Oloshos shout publicly about their sour sexual escapades.

It's a Prank Video sir
And for your info Laspotech is not a shitty school

1 Like

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by xaggar(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
GoodnessB:
Why do men kiss and tell? What's the psychology behind that angry

Ask your dad!
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by fiope: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nature8:

The girl no get sense
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by fiope: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Olaa:

So has she not by her actions further broadcast the news to the whole world? Surely the video will land on YouTube... She is not wise at all.
you can say that again
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Queenserah26(f): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
It is absolutely wrong and childish to kiss and tell

1 Like

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by madenigga2dcore(m): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
women also do kiss and tell, I visited my gf, she was a serving corper, a MAMO for that matter, opened my girlfriends whatsapp when she was away, immediately i saw series of hrtbrking messages, gossips about men and their exes.

my girlfriend ( fiancee to be) was narrating to her female friend(bestie) how she fuckd their NCCF papi in family house and she was in pain for a week cos of his dick, and many more dirty chats, she talked abt me too how am gentle BT romantic in bed.

I was devastated. I screenshotted it showed her and she begged for forgiveness, i lost all i had for her, I still bleeped her some more painstakingly and ran for my life.

women also kiss and tell their bestie

1 Like

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by fiope: 10:00am On Jan 24, 2020
chigozie007:
What has this world turned into, Most ladies this days dont have an iota of shame and the make all other women live with shame .
I believe National Orientation Agency arent doing their work and needs a total overhaul.

national orientation what? lol.
they are just "another" governmental body
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Thazard(m): 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
dustmalik:
Why is this generation of women so shameless?
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by iaatmguy(m): 10:47am On Feb 11, 2020
Queenserah26:
It is absolutely wrong and childish to kiss and tell
you can say that again
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by iaatmgirl: 12:00am On Apr 02, 2020
i believe this is staged. doesn't look real
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by chisani(m): 3:27am On Apr 02, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.