Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person (23971 Views)

Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lady confront delivery man for delivering valentine surprise to a wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KavA-0lzulM

2 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by Torosk1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Maybe he delivered am to her gf
Sharp guy

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by dawnomike(m): 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Yawa dey for this kain mata ooo... Lol
Valentine surprise gone wrong... Ondo babe on the beat hia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by abobote: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
The girl should be calming down, it was just a mistake.
When you marry a wrong woman, val day will be annoying. Imagine marrying a girl that's not beautiful in search of good character, and after marriage the good character disappears, you will be left with nothing to hold body

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by verybadmouth(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ugly girls sef dey collect falantine gift. Nawa ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by jayworld15(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Omo! Many gobe dey shele for this heavenly Naija. grin grin grin
You mean he gave her gift to another hand. shocked I need that kind of gift-giving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by verybadmouth(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Wahala
Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by Flamees(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Be like say i no go get girlfriend till i graduate from this useless School
Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by Bahamas95(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
By October 2022 so many mothers will travel for omugwo.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by chikasin4(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lol
Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by saphiere(f): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Gracedavid125:
Lady confront delivery man for delivering valentine surprise to a wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KavA-0lzulM
I'm just loving my gender the more.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by mbahdi(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Double wahala for deadi body
Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by smokeyupu(m): 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
angry
Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by illicit(m): 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by merits(m): 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Voodoo goes wrong cool
Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by opalu: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lol
Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by Agricmoney(m): 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
today wahala go full plate. Just as my peeps says who no get girlfriends get rest of mind lol

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by VOsimhen144(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
Guys, wey no get girlfriend, get peace of mind.

Meanwhile..

Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by mapet: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My Ekiti Systa......

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by tutudesz: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
grin

Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by Aklee4994(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
Everyday is a CELEBRATION
Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by moscobabs(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
grin

Omo Ekiti

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by OYENIYIJK: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
E don dey happen grin
Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by shadrach77: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
Which one be "shey e n whine mi ni?" Bloody illiterate cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by Vallter192(m): 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
This lady, infact all of them are from Ondo state
Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by A305: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
O ti tu Zeeh
Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by Offpoint1: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
sa
Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by inoki247: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Dispatcher you no show Love oh....
Re: Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person by DropsMic(m): 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex / 6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner / Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.