Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Guys If You're Number 8, Get A Drink And Chill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys If You're Number 8, Get A Drink And Chill (1526 Views)

If Relationship Tastes Like A Drink, What Does Urs Taste Like? / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys If You're Number 8, Get A Drink And Chill by Offpoint: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
I stumbled upon this on facebook and the question tagged along the picture was "Ladies! choose your prefer number and guys with those number should say hi to you"

I took my time to go through over 300 comment plus and I was amazed 70% of women go for number 8, 25% go for number 7 and the rest number 6...

The crazy part is most of these women are married women....

Married folks, please start being mindful of your looks abeg.
Stop drinking beers and shooting out ridiculous fat bellies, being married doesn't mean you should stop taking care of your looks.

Most married men are number 4 and 1

Re: Guys If You're Number 8, Get A Drink And Chill by Ustec: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
Number three guys are cool too

1 Like

Re: Guys If You're Number 8, Get A Drink And Chill by Offpoint: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ustec:
Number three guys are cool too
Yeah, unfortunately most of them opted for 7 and 8
Re: Guys If You're Number 8, Get A Drink And Chill by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
I won't mind 7 and 8 o!

Got a soft spot for lanky guys.
Re: Guys If You're Number 8, Get A Drink And Chill by Offpoint: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I won't mind 7 and 8 o!
Got a soft spot for lanky guys.
I'm 8 if you don't mind
Re: Guys If You're Number 8, Get A Drink And Chill by GamalNasser: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
I am 8.5 ..no wonder I have never had to ask a woman out
Re: Guys If You're Number 8, Get A Drink And Chill by superfitsez(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
I'm non of the above
Re: Guys If You're Number 8, Get A Drink And Chill by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:16am On Jan 23, 2020
Offpoint did you care to find out if the commenters were of European descent or Americans?

almost everybody here will agree with me that all of them will appear the same before the eyes of naija ladies. Money have made some of lose the ability to discriminate body type.

That's why a lady will tell u a one eyed crippled hunchback man is so cute and handsome as long as he is rich.

1 Like

Re: Guys If You're Number 8, Get A Drink And Chill by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 23, 2020
Team #5 cheesy
Re: Guys If You're Number 8, Get A Drink And Chill by Offpoint: 7:26am On Jan 23, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Offpoint did you care to find out if the commenters were of European descent or Americans?

almost everybody here will agree with me that all of them will appear the same before the eyes of naija ladies. Money have made some of lose the ability to discriminate body type.

That's why a lady will tell u a one eyed crippled hunchback man is so cute and handsome as long as he is rich.
lol, our ladies aren't that bad...

They're all Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

“the Finest” – Destiny Etiko Says, As She Gushes Over Actor, Freddie Leonard (ph / Nigerian Big Girls Spraying Loads Of Cash At An Event Recently (vid) / A Step In The Right Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.