Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

“the Finest” – Destiny Etiko Says, As She Gushes Over Actor, Freddie Leonard (ph - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “the Finest” – Destiny Etiko Says, As She Gushes Over Actor, Freddie Leonard (ph (1526 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him / Female Fans Go Gaga Over Actor Bolanle Ninalowo’s Shower Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“the Finest” – Destiny Etiko Says, As She Gushes Over Actor, Freddie Leonard (ph by kings2all: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
The Finest” – Destiny Etiko Says, As She Gushes Over Actor, Freddie Leonard (Photo)

Freddie Leonard, as always, graced the gram with some fine photo he shared on his page, and it received many cute compliments from his fans and admirers, including his colleague actress, Destiny Etiko.

The forever handsome actor, shared the photo, looking all trimmed and cute, and Destiny, took to the comments to gush over him, calling him ‘the finest.’ To which, Freddie also responded calling her ‘Nwa.’

Freddie is indeed one of Nollywood’s handsome bachelors who has more female admirers than we can count.

Despite having ladies gushing and crushing over him, the actor is however still single at age 44.

But he recently shared in an interview that, though he does not want to end up single and alone, he has however not settled down yet because he has not been able to find the right person with whom he is compatible with as he believes, aside from love, people should marry people they have a lot of things in common with.

SEE POST AND PICTURES HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/the-finest-destiny-etiko-says-as-she-gushes-over-actor-freddie-leonard-photo/
Re: “the Finest” – Destiny Etiko Says, As She Gushes Over Actor, Freddie Leonard (ph by Bola146(f): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
cool See my finest crush cool cool
Re: “the Finest” – Destiny Etiko Says, As She Gushes Over Actor, Freddie Leonard (ph by YoonSung70: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
See things, oga ooo
Re: “the Finest” – Destiny Etiko Says, As She Gushes Over Actor, Freddie Leonard (ph by Donmoscojaja(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
thank you for the breast!

Quote me and get banned
Re: “the Finest” – Destiny Etiko Says, As She Gushes Over Actor, Freddie Leonard (ph by Organsmuggler(f): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
Donmoscojaja:
thank you for the breast!

Quote me and get banned
oya ban me grin[

Re: “the Finest” – Destiny Etiko Says, As She Gushes Over Actor, Freddie Leonard (ph by Abfinest007(m): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
Is zubi Michael not enough for you
Re: “the Finest” – Destiny Etiko Says, As She Gushes Over Actor, Freddie Leonard (ph by Rahkman: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
Why? Because of beards? undecided
Re: “the Finest” – Destiny Etiko Says, As She Gushes Over Actor, Freddie Leonard (ph by kings2all: 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
lol
Abfinest007:
Is zubi Michael not enough for you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Big Girls Spraying Loads Of Cash At An Event Recently (vid) / A Step In The Right Direction / Two Sisters Go Naked On Highway As They Fight Over A Man - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.