Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper (63992 Views)

The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire / Yul Edochie Reacts To Tribunal's Verdict On Buhari Vs Atiku, Slams The Judiciary / Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by stanisbaratheon: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Journalism in Nigeria has been thrown to the dogs
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by FemiMaduka(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
Simplyleo:
Dino melaye is the voice of the masses. He is a selfless politician who cares for the masses, that is why tyrant Maj gen Buhari removed him from NASS. ~ ipob goats.

You're a lowlife! You obviously have very little going (on) for you, that's why you're always on every thread bleating and stirring up inter-ethnic hostilities. Your life has no meaning without 'IPOB', 'Nnamdi Kanu'...

3 Likes

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Jonovo98: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Eyyya my brother Dino Melaye dey fearoooooh......hahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
masterflowx:

National cake is sweet abeg
Hope one day I have a taste of it too...

....and who go vote you?
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Well, your comments were misleading
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Drosonogasta(m): 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
EFCC wey no dey like hear billion

1 Like

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by tstx(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
Okay
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by masterflowx(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bobbyjay001:

....and who go vote you?

Your vote doesn't matter.
By crook or anyway I must get there...

1 Like

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Novaccines: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
Wow
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by witworth(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bloggers are hungry
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Endtimecaller: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Apologize one time.
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by GerraMeh74(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
In a state with the highest number of poor people in Nigeria! The Youths should mobilize and burn down the house! Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by SenecaTheYonger: 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
NGRsenate:
Is it anyone’s business?

_Idiot, he's a public officer, it's our biz. Look at you useless Nigerian. That's your money going up in flames, being used to attract and fvck the best of women. Hopeless generation.

1 Like

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by jesusbaby28: 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Cuntface: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Simplyleo:
Dino melaye is the voice of the masses. He is a selfless politician who cares for the masses, that is why tyrant Maj gen Buhari removed him from NASS. ~ ipob goats.

Na hate go kill you las las.
Most times when I see your posts I already know the type of features you possess. Like a short frail man that doesn't weigh up to 45kg.
The only chance you have to display strength is behind your keyboard, so who am I to deny you that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by money121(m): 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ok
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by AmazingELixir: 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by aimuan(m): 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
nanauju:
Good products speaks for itself no too much advert. If you are still in doubt you jess prolonging the time you will start enjoying fresh skin �. Join the train now, check my threads
I how much is it?
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Rapmoney(m): 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Simplyleo sef. Most Nigerian youths are so dumb that they can't argue, debate or discuss intelligibly without abusing tribe, religion or just insult.

That's how you identify people who are empty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
NGRsenate:
Is it anyone’s business?

Let him enjoy his money in peace.

That house sweet sha.
NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED!

1 Like

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by DRPMJ(m): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
40k for acceptance fee?
Atayis:
Hi everyone, I am in dire need of money presently. I want to pay the acceptance fee of University of Ibadan, which will cost at least 40 000. I am given admission to study English and Literary studies in the school. I have 20 000 as at now. The portar will be closed on Friday 24, this month.
this is my JAMB registration number: 97212410ga.
please anybody who disires to help me should reach me through this number 07054614384.
I will really appreciate.
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by nanauju(f): 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
aimuan:
I how much is it?

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by Mrpojj(m): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
VanGun:
Shared with Caption ...

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B7n9v_SniY3/

I don't complain wen any lawmakers acquires anything cos the system allows it
Are u pple aware that if they make u a senator today in Nigeria without any Kobo in ur account
After 4years u are already a billionaire jus like that, cos of the outrageous salary and allowance
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by NGRsenate: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

_Idiot, he's a public officer, it's our biz. Look at you useless Nigerian. That's your money going up in flames, being used to attract and fvck the best of women. Hopeless generation.

Lol hunger wey dem soak inside poverty don finish this one.

grin grin grin
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by 3Ceagle(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
VanGun:
Shared with Caption ...

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B7n9v_SniY3/

Don't apologise and meet him in courts. Mainstream media, publishing material without proper investigation like the social media.
Dino is a product of our society. Love or hate, we produced him and his fellow politicians.
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by NGRsenate: 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED!

And you’d know he’s wicked how?
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by simplyshade: 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
Study o. So that you can know the difference between portar and portal cool
Atayis:
Hi everyone, I am in dire need of money presently. I want to pay the acceptance fee of University of Ibadan, which will cost at least 40 000. I am given admission to study English and Literary studies in the school. I have 20 000 as at now. The portar will be closed on Friday 24, this month.
this is my JAMB registration number: 97212410ga.
please anybody who disires to help me should reach me through this number 07054614384.
I will really appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by aimuan(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
nanauju:

drop your WhatsApp number
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by SenecaTheYonger: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
NGRsenate:

Lol hunger wey dem soak inside poverty don finish this one.

grin grin grin

Please post your acct balance.
Re: 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper by NGRsenate: 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Please post your acct balance.

Naa.

Wallow in poverty, it suits you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters / Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.