Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido (114740 Views)

Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo / “if You Have Mind Come And Break My Heart” –lady Share Picture With Her Soja Dad / 10 Powerful Prayer Point That Can Break Every Monitoring Mirrors Used By Witchcr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2020
Benz4pimp:
all I see around you is just bad luck..tueh
if bad luck is how my life is now I need it more please lord.are you done with cursing my family from your plasmodium infested brains
am gonna teach you civility whether you like it or not
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 9:20am On Jan 26, 2020
Benz4pimp:
heya!!!You feel everyone lives like a fool like you
ehe Davido insider you didn't tell us he went to airport to welcome his son and lady yesterday. hahahahaha poor ingrate
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 9:31am On Jan 26, 2020
Benz4pimp:
You are stupid and a slow poke!!a son with 10 fathers of you can’t bring out the comment where I mentioned that!!!english is your problem
hahahahaha I love to see you get pained like this,its really working o
#4 advice never use anger to throw away the child with the bathing water.
English master and you are yet to make any point in all your copied and downloaded replies cos you couldn't think outside the box.am sure you are sweating even in this harmattan period cos of what am doing to you,sorry o but am not sorry
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2020
boss1310:
hahahahaha I love to see you get pained like this,its really working o
#4 advice never use anger to throw away the child with the bathing water.
English master and you are yet to make any point in all your copied and downloaded replies cos you couldn't think outside the box.am sure you are sweating even in this harmattan period cos of what am doing to you,sorry o but am not sorry
like I said,u r a son with 10 fathers if you can’t produce werey
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2020
boss1310:
ehe Davido insider you didn't tell us he went to airport to welcome his son and lady yesterday. hahahahaha poor ingrate
heya stop being jealous that you don’t have information you wish to have about him...
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 26, 2020
boss1310:
if bad luck is how my life is now I need it more please lord.are you done with cursing my family from your plasmodium infested brains
am gonna teach you civility whether you like it or not
charity begins at home...start with your parents...hahahahaha
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
Benz4pimp:
charity begins at home...start with your parents...hahahahaha
you never see anything I will make you fear Nairaland when am done with you.you see my moniker will always strike fear in you as much you pretend I know am grinding fear into you.
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
Benz4pimp:
heya stop being jealous that you don’t have information you wish to have about him...
I said it that you are not ok in fact you are schizophrenic cos you speak with both sides of your mouth hahahahaha.
insider indeed
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
Benz4pimp:
like I said,u r a son with 10 fathers if you can’t produce werey
father, father,father did yours leave you to rot or what hahahahaha
mine was a great man who died in the ripe age of his 80's so was my mother,was yours not caring to you eehya but its no reason for you to be lazy and a coward.
anyone from a good home doesn't behave the way you do but luckily for you am here to save your posterior.man I need a noble price for my good works
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by correcttt(m): 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Neddstark:

Because of this Nigeria doesnt grow. Have you seen a Man Utd played wear a Nike product in public? Once you do, you will be sued and made to pay, you have issues with your club, sponsors and you will stop getting endorsements since you have shown unfaithfulness to your brand. Respecting contracts is very important. The guy who brought Peruzzi from nothing to something deserves to reap his investment. If this was a lawful country, KIzz Daniels, Peruzzi and many others would have been sued broke by now.

My message does not indicate that I agree with people not honoring contract.

Your earlier message implied that once one is in contract, then you can't leave or jump ship for bigger opportunities which would be very wrong...

You can always break your contract at any point in time you feel like, you settle them and move on.

And NO, that is not what is hindering Nigeria growth. Many people have been sued and still getting sued on contract matters which is good.
The court is always there to help settle or they do so out of court.

But you can leave anytime you want.
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Neddstark: 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
correcttt:

My message does not indicate that I agree with people not honoring contract.

Your earlier message implied that once one is in contract, then you can't leave or jump ship for bigger opportunities which would be very wrong...

You can always break your contract at any point in time you feel like, you settle them and move on.

And NO, that is not what is hindering Nigeria growth. Many people have been sued and still getting sued on contract matters which is good.
The court is always there to help settle or they do so out of court.

But you can leave anytime you want.

I insist, this is affecting the growth of talent and talent management in Nigeria.
Did you watch or hear the story of NWA rap group? When Dre and Ice Cube no longer wanted to deal with Easy E, Easy E refused to release them. Suge Knight had to use lethal force to get Easy to release them. If not, those guys would never be signed to Death Row records.
Or take a look at Sunday Mba, the Nigerian player whom after performing well in the AFCON, and foreign clubs eager to sign himbut he was tied down because of his contract with two NFL clubs claiming rights to him. Contracts are very important. You sign a contract, you live with it until it expires. Bale has been wanting to leave Real Madrid for a year now, no be contract dey hold am down?
If you want to leave, both parties have to come together mutually to accept terms then move forward. So my guy, what Peruzzi did is a breach on contract and in a lawful nation that boasts of the "Long arm of the Law", that guy would be made to pay or go behind bars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai / Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists / Emmanuella Samuel's New Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.