Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido (114739 Views)

Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo / “if You Have Mind Come And Break My Heart” –lady Share Picture With Her Soja Dad / 10 Powerful Prayer Point That Can Break Every Monitoring Mirrors Used By Witchcr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
boss1310:
lol he is getting desperate and diverting to my family, I can see you are really pained but the bad news for you is am not letting up.
Lagos, thats the only urban area you 've ever been in your life thats why its a reference point to you, dont worry you will get that #100 for betting which you hustle daily for or do you want me to send it too you, poor cockroach
desperate!!!never!!if your parents had brought u up the normal way,no one will send you to them
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
Benz4pimp:
like I said ,advice your parents so you don’t end up how they did
lol this dunderhead has nothing else to say except calling my parents.Davido insider I bet you know the what he ate this afternoon hahahahaha,being poor is not a sin but having the mentality hmm thats a bigger issue
#2 advice.always respect people cos you might never where your tomorrow will lead you.
AH you must get sense by force o and remember to thank me later
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
Benz4pimp:
desperate!!!never!!if your parents had brought u up the normal way,no one will send you to them
you are getting desperate and really pained its there for everyone to see.you are talking about being brought up the normal way lol yet you insults peoples parents am not the type that do that hell no cos am equal to to the task of dealing with just you
so how was today, did you walk how many miles looking for bet money, did you see that girl you are chasing but doesn't have the liver to talk.sorry o I know you will later masturbate at night remembering her at after all what else are you good for kwanu
The love-vendor insider or insider love-vendor which one can we use as your new moniker hahahahaha
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
Benz4pimp:
empty barrel
you said it too much it has now become music to my ears
so let me add do re mi fa so hahahahaha
#asswipe
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
Benz4pimp:
like I said ,advice your parents so you don’t end up how they did
same ol same ol
your time to fetch water has come hahahahaha
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
boss1310:
same ol same ol
your time to fetch water has come hahahahaha
empty barrel
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
boss1310:
you said it too much it has now become music to my ears
so let me add do re mi fa so hahahahaha
#asswipe
same way those b4 were told but they still ended up a nobody
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
boss1310:
you are getting desperate and really pained its there for everyone to see.you are talking about being brought up the normal way lol yet you insults peoples parents am not the type that do that hell no cos am equal to to the task of dealing with just you
so how was today, did you walk how many miles looking for bet money, did you see that girl you are chasing but doesn't have the liver to talk.sorry o I know you will later masturbate at night remembering her at after all what else are you good for kwanu
The love-vendor insider or insider love-vendor which one can we use as your new moniker hahahahaha
dullard!!!ask for the meaning of you don’t know and stop acting like an illiterate...ohhh na wetin u b already
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
boss1310:
lol this dunderhead has nothing else to say except calling my parents.Davido insider I bet you know the what he ate this afternoon hahahahaha,being poor is not a sin but having the mentality hmm thats a bigger issue
#2 advice.always respect people cos you might never where your tomorrow will lead you.
AH you must get sense by force o and remember to thank me later
Your coward generation needs the advice more
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
Benz4pimp:
empty barrel
good song to my ears
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
Benz4pimp:
same way those b4 were told but they still ended up a nobody
imagine someone talking about himself in a derogatory manner, do you hate yourself that much love-vendor
#3 love yourself so as to help you appreciate other's success
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
Benz4pimp:
Your coward generation needs the advice more
ouch somebody is really pained! sorry o but you never see anything yet as I will be driving your head and reasoning making you to be displaying your insecurities.
are you done with"parents"insults and dived into generations hahahahaha you are really sore I hope there is no rat killer around you
keep hope alive dont lose hope because you have nothing, the only thing you are doing wrong is laziness and stupidity but am here for you boy
keep it coming dear
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
boss1310:
ouch somebody is really pained! sorry o but you never see anything yet as I will be driving your head and reasoning making you to be displaying your insecurities.
are you done with"parents"insults and dived into generations hahahahaha you are really sore I hope there is no rat killer around you
keep hope alive dont lose hope because you have nothing, the only thing you are doing wrong is laziness and stupidity but am here for you boy
keep it coming dear
drive your generations not me...I get time
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
boss1310:
imagine me talking about himself in a derogatory manner, do you hate myself that much love-vendor
#3 I love myself so as to help my appreciate other's success
take to your advice
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
boss1310:
i am a fool
ofcus I know
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Benz4pimp:
drive your generations not me...I get time
wow I thought with the way you quoted me authoritatively first time that you won't be defensive and that you will be proud of your own words, but from what am seeing here you have lost that he-goat pride in you(you never see anything yet sef)
#4 always set a goal for yourself each morning so that you will amount to something
of course you get time do you have job before lol
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
Benz4pimp:
take to your advice
hahahahaha I said you are desperate and now you are twisting words, you can continue as it doesn't really matter, am here to give you sense and can never stoop to your level to be calling generations and family its only when someone is frustrated and angry that he can get to that level.I pass you boy thats why am happy
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
Benz4pimp:
ofcus I know
lol.
hope after you have finished cleaning house for your people that you finally wash that boxer shorts you 've been wearing since Xmas
P.I.M.P you must get sense by fire by force hahahahaha.
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
boss1310:
lol.
hope after you have finished cleaning house for your people that you finally wash that boxer shorts you 've been wearing since Xmas
yea I pimped your mum to a friend
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
boss1310:
hahahahaha I said you are desperate and now you are twisting words, you can continue as it doesn't really matter, am here to give you sense and can never stoop to your level to be calling generations and family its only when someone is frustrated and angry that he can get to that level.I pass you boy thats why am happy
give the sense to your parents
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
boss1310:
right back at your siblings
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
boss1310:
lol.
You are more disappointing than an unsalted pretzel.
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
boss1310:
Child, you have so many gaps in your teeth it looks like your tongue is in jail.
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Benz4pimp:
yea I pimped your mum to a friend
lol is that your job, then why are you still answering mama thank ma hahahahaha or is it not paying wella
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
Benz4pimp:
Child, you have so many gaps in your teeth it looks like your tongue is in jail.
you can download insults from the internet I am here gidigbam and will always finish you with my own not imported.
P.I.M.P must get sense and must stop being a lazy youth
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
Benz4pimp:
You are more disappointing than an unsalted pretzel.
why being a coward dear, well am not surprised I 've always known you can't come up with anything from your own head
you are afraid of me sef and have diverted to my family hahahahaha, my dear don't be though I know its inferiority complex that is troubling you.cretin hahahahaha
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Benz4pimp:
right back at your siblings
let your own siblings be blessed joor so that they can be helping to feed you. imagine a useless young man at your age that depends only on handouts
abeg we need everyone to be blessed so as to come to your aid joor
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Benz4pimp:
give the sense to your parents
and you wonder why everything you do doesn't succeed? the gods wants wash hands commot for your matter, but dont worry am here to save you.rejoice dear you must get sense oya catch am hahahahaha
see as the mugu dey dive the blessing hahahahaha.u never chi chomchin yet
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by boss1310(m): 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
Benz4pimp:
idiots like you made our president to say"lazy Nigerian youths"
whenever I remember that your claim to be Davido insider it cracks me up lol
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
boss1310:
idiots like you made our president to say"lazy Nigerian youths"
whenever I remember that your claim to be Davido insider it cracks me up lol
You are stupid and a slow poke!!a son with 10 fathers of you can’t bring out the comment where I mentioned that!!!english is your problem
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
boss1310:
and you wonder why everything you do doesn't succeed? the gods wants wash hands commot for your matter, but dont worry am here to save you.rejoice dear you must get sense oya catch am hahahahaha
see as the mugu dey dive the blessing hahahahaha.u never chi chomchin yet
heya!!!You feel everyone lives like a fool like you
Re: Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
boss1310:
let your own siblings be blessed joor so that they can be helping to feed you. imagine a useless young man at your age that depends only on handouts
abeg we need everyone to be blessed so as to come to your aid joor
all I see around you is just bad luck..tueh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai / Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists / Emmanuella Samuel's New Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.