Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban (40398 Views)

“l Will Be Free From FIFA Ban In 2024 – Samson Siasia / Messi Donates 100,000 Euros To UNICEF To Help Children In Need / Italian Club, Palermo Sold For 10 Euros To London Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
your account number wasnt there.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by gosmoney(m): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
hotmediatv:
Former Super Eagles Coach, Samson Siasia filmed a video pleading with well-meaning Nigerians to donate 250,000 euros.

The former football striker was banned for life from participating in all football match by the world football governing body, FIFA in 2019 after he was found guilty of accepting bribes in order to manipulate matches.

Reacting to this, the former Nigeria coach filed an appeal with FIFA and the Court of Arbitration for Sport against the life ban.

Siasia decided to reach out to Nigerians to help him raise funds so he can be able to defend himself and hopefully overturn the lifetime ban placed on him by the world football governing body.

In the short video, the former Nigeria coach said;

“Good day Nigerians, my name is Samson Siasia. I am coming to you at a very difficult time in my life and career. I need to raise the sum of 250,000 euros. That’s a lot of money. So l am appealing to all well-meaning Nigerians, the sports-loving Nigerians to come to my aid for me to use these funds to defend myself against FIFA. We have this calculation, if 200,000 people can give 500 naira each, we could be able to reach our target. I wanna thank you as you do this. God bless you”.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN0sawC7gq8
when u were fixing marches u dey enjoy am alone nw u want donation in dis bubu life time? Come to think of it I tut he said fifa can't ban him dat news den was lieing

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by LionTiger(m): 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mr SiaSka; If you know your hands are clean or better you've sought for forgiveness, (in the that you ...), just do all you can to see
Pastor E. A. Adeboye to pray for you.
I can confidently assure you that FIFA or Whoever will reverse that case to/in your favor.
You may need this rigorous process.
My penny.
Its well with you.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Preetychina22(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nat404:
Life is not as smooth as you think, please do not judge him yet.

I could recall when I wrote an exam and the result was F. Lots of my peers laughed at me, but within me I knew something was wrong somewhere. Took it upon myself and demanded to see my paper, it was later discovered that the person who marked my paper intentionally ruined me. I became a hero over night.

Please do some research. Siasia is corrupt and there has been reports of bribery against him even before the fifa saga. Again, waste no sympathy on Siasia.

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by HomorBj(m): 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
I’m sorry sir,but do seek help from the likes of Mompha,Self paid,Rahman Jago,ShyBoss,Dammy Richie and the likes....Maybe they could help
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by davo73: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
This guy is just a joker. He is actually asking for about #100m just like that.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by motionarena: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hypocritical Nigerians insulting him

At least he did something for his country

But If is the likes of tacha, ceecee, mercy that was 4ucking on live TV you will happily donate

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by platido(m): 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=86038917]He is not serious

If they banned him from football , se him no fit coach hockey team Ni

Baba you no get chill @ all grin angry grin shocked
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Freiburger(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
hian!!!!! U sure??
How much was N15M in $ as at then?
Just do the maths.

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by AFONJACOW(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
Rather he should beg for money to start a new business that sum can set up a good profitable business for his retirement... Is it a must he will be a coach ?
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Freiburger(m): 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
DaBullIT:
Is that 250k the fine or another bribe??

Ọmọ ayé wants to cashout two fifty k euro

Once a barawo always a barawo
I swear e dey ihn blood
Some ppl will term it money making mindset cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Apprentice360: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Samson Send Me Your Account Number Please

Here sir!!! \/

I'm an apprentice, currently unable to eat good food, any assist you can render pls 3138550018 first bank... May God bless you as you do so
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by therajah: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Pple with health issues never get donation, its some1 corrupt that will get??
Go meet a corrupt politician!

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Ajibade123(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
e ti ya werey Sir... when you were collecting the bribes did you search for 200000 masses to give 500 naira

see top ways to identity talents in an organization
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-identify-top-talent-in-your-organization/
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by ecclize: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
Siasia many times did i call u...
u wan use 100 milion appeal?
ahhh....
no be me and u
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by sylvadan: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
I pity for u(Samson)to be in this MESS.an international disgrace!!to Nigeria.the first time this issue opened up I concluded that this is a ganged up allegation against him.but now is clear.meaning that some of the matches that we lost at the critical stages of competitions were due to this.pls use the money from those match fixing stuff to defend urself.when ll black race of Africa get it right?where is Amos adamu today?
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by sulaak(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
goshen26:
In as much as I feel sorry for him because of his career, but should serve as deterrent to other Nigerian coaches who collect money from players to feature them.

Good but not rich players will attend camp, only for them to pick rich guys that join camp few days to the end of the camp

I was shocked when journeyman Michael Uchebo was included in Keshi 2014 world cup team at the expense of better qualified Nigerian footballer.

I wish Siasia the best of luck but he should consider appealing to wealthy Nigerian or the NFA.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Barrywilly(m): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
#100. 33 millions grin grin grin. My guy wants to reset up himself for life. Which FIFA Appeal
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by naturefellow(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nukilia:
Leave it for God! Let's donate that money for those with health conditions undecided
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by 77up(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
kjhova:
Nigerians are indeed a most callous set of people going by the comments above!
Trust me even non Nigerians will insult him like that too because he spoiled things with that yeye calculation he did up there.

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by ohosi4real(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
Use 100k play 10odd for bet9ja I bet u go win and u can face d case without asking any body for help
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Kurugu2020(m): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=WandaNara post=86031307]

Thirdeded
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by AdemolaA2: 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
StupidNLmods:
Go and use the money you got out of match fixing.
It's becos of people like you bet9ja dey swallow our money, no pity for you at all. Nonsense and

That picture was taken in front of Saddler hostel in BOWEN Uni ..
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by StupidNLmods: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
AdemolaA2:

That picture was taken in front of Saddler hostel in BOWEN Uni ..
Very nice
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by GREATESTPIANIST: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Freiburger:

How much was N15M in $ as at then?
Just do the maths.
hmmmm, Siasia na scam guy biko

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by MiseryIndex(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
So Siasia's net worth not up to 250k Euros?�
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Akiika: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
He didn't even attempt to debunk the allegation in the video, he knows many Nigerians are sentimental mumus.
Go and donate your money if you like. E no concern me.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Yankee101: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
Naija celebrities and poor money management.

Even the politicians

All we know is party, party, spending, spending, extended family wahala, doing big boi and gehs.

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by MrCaesar: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
If he's innocent, may God help him clear his name. please let's support him, he's our man.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Smooyis(m): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
It's good to always stay humble because God knows how best to humble the proud. I pray God will see him through this travail. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by philasine(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
this guy na idiot, when u been dey eat money u give to any one, y we go contribute to help u out of the nonsense mess you put yourself
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Burruchaga71(m): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bia guy respect ur self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes / Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos / Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.