Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,441 members, 7,954,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban (40706 Views)

Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years / Messi Donates 100,000 Euros To UNICEF To Help Children In Need / Italian Club, Palermo Sold For 10 Euros To London Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by barinedan(m): 1:00am On Jan 24, 2020
Who him help
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by jaxxy(m): 1:33am On Jan 24, 2020
Cmanforall:

This one loud.

Again, if he genuinely recruited players, they would have come to financially rescue him now. People may not know how players sort to get into a team. I don't know about Siasia, but I do know that Keshi was different. Some SE players that played under Keshi have told me how he picked his players on merit, apart from the established ones he met as SE players.

Infact u are correct on a major level here, if siasia was good to his boys as coach or even player why aren’t they supporting him during this period? I mean 1 or 2 of these internationals can comfortably pay his bills instead of asking strangers and masses in Nigeria to help him.

The big lingering question here is why aren’t Nigerian current and ex international footballer players helping siasia? I really want to know the reason 4 this. Smtn is wrong smwhere
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Preetychina22(m): 3:56am On Jan 24, 2020
OGHENAOGIE:
reports u can confirm or useless rumors... this same man refused to take Mikel obi 2 2008 Olympics for disciplinary issues... u think Mikel was 2 poor 2 bribed him den like u claim... why ina sabi carry stupid rumors..naso some of ina still say keshi de collect bribes for national team oooo... in case u don't know siasia won under 20 silver 2005 silver 2008 Olympics... bronze Olympics 2016...fear God with useless propaganda
Fifa is not an amateur organization and they'll never take actions without solid proof. He's been banned for life and that's their decision. Argue with fifa.

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by AdemolaA2: 4:18am On Jan 24, 2020
StupidNLmods:

Not at all..
That's a popular pic

Oh ok ...
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by flyingdutchman(m): 6:47am On Jan 24, 2020
No account details? How do I contribute to this man? No one is perfect. I choose to be grateful for the pride he brought me when he served Nigeria.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2020
Preetychina22:

Fifa is not an amateur organization and they'll never take actions without solid proof. He's been banned for life and that's their decision. Argue with fifa.
agree he has been banned even if I think it's a harsh judgement... it was an allegation he didn't respond 2 his mail about d enquiry by FIFA which is another issue but making useless claims of siasia collecting bribe 2 pick players is bullshit that's how til tomoro some of u still denigrate keshi memory saying he collect bribes to pick players a keshi who coached in Mali Togo d ist black coach 2 win AFCON.... conte was once accused of match fixing he is still coaching today... if u can't donate 2 siasia keep mute and stop responding ignorantly goodbye
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Dericinn: 9:36am On Jan 24, 2020
the Same person that collected over 8milkion from I and my colleagues in other to get a club for us and ate the money a year today ..nemesis ..
His wife is the cause of their problems rubbish
We are still coming for you ,we just waiting patiently..
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Preetychina22(m): 9:40am On Jan 24, 2020
OGHENAOGIE:
agree he has been banned even if I think it's a harsh judgement... it was an allegation he didn't respond 2 his mail about d enquiry by FIFA which is another issue but making useless claims of siasia collecting bribe 2 pick players is bullshit that's how til tomoro some of u still denigrate keshi memory saying he collect bribes to pick players a keshi who coached in Mali Togo d ist black coach 2 win AFCON.... conte was once accused of match fixing he is still coaching today... if u can't donate 2 siasia keep mute and stop responding ignorantly goodbye
Shut up you uncouth simpleton. You're simply daft. Again, you seem to forget that you're dealing with a renowned organization like fifa. He is corrupt, simple as that. Broke fella talking about donations. I doubt if you've even had breakfast today. You can't even type correctly. Stop worrying about siasia and focus on improving your English. Dimwit.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Apprentice360: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Let me first of all settle Samson's case.. I'll get back to you

Ok sir
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Preetychina22:

Shut up you uncouth simpleton. You're simply daft. Again, you seem to forget that you're dealing with a renowned organization like fifa. He is corrupt, simple as that. Broke fella talking about donations. I doubt if you've even had breakfast today. You can't even type correctly. Stop worrying about siasia and focus on improving your English. Dimwit.
you are Just a stupid fool...na English matter we de talk of here.... have you not seen clubs or people win appeal.... forget siasia ban stop ur idiotic allegations you can't substantiate on his head you unmitigated idiot and fool
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Preetychina22(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
OGHENAOGIE:
you are Just a stupid fool...na English matter we de talk of here.... have you not seen clubs or people win appeal.... forget siasia ban stop ur idiotic allegations you can't substantiate on his head you unmitigated idiot and fool
Over five blunders in a single paragraph. I think you should forget about siasia and beg nairalanders to donate so that you can go back to primary school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best EPL Attacking Trio Of All Time? / Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko / Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.