Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban (40394 Views)

“l Will Be Free From FIFA Ban In 2024 – Samson Siasia / Messi Donates 100,000 Euros To UNICEF To Help Children In Need / Italian Club, Palermo Sold For 10 Euros To London Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by twinstaiye(m): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Account details

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by taurusdude0(m): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
All the money they were charging Nigerian players,How far? If they actually help bring up players,two or more will be on hand to help him. tongue

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Yoighaman(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Preetychina22:

Hilarious. You're feeling pity for a crook who has earned and enjoyed hundreds of millions during his career in sports. He committed a crime, he should pay for his sins. Save your sympathy.

My sympathy is channeled more towards the fact that he does not have that kind of money that is considered as peanuts amongst footballers.....but truth is whether he is a crook or not, I like him; if he were my brother or son, will I neglect or kill him because of his deeds? Definitely NO and by the way, isn't he better than those greedy politicians that steal our collective wealth, just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Preetychina22(m): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Yoighaman:

My sympathy is channeled more towards the fact that he does not have that kind of money that is considered as peanuts amongst footballers.....but truth is whether he is a crook or not, I like him; if he were my brother or son, will I neglect or kill him before of his deeds? Definitely NO and by the way, isn't he better than those greedy politicians that steal our collective wealth, just saying.
He isn't better than our politicians, he is just not occupying a political sit yet. Cheers.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Exodora: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Now he wants Nigerians to help him how has helped Nigerians well the go was all good.
The only time they remember Nigerians is when things starts going bad.

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by TruthSpeaker: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
THIS DUDE IS SICK, BEGGING FOR €250,000 TO APPEAL A FIFA BAN? FOR A CASE HE IS VERY UNLIKELY TO WIN? THE BRIBE MONEY IS QUESTION IS ALREADY SPENT LONG AGO RIGHT? IT IS NOW TIME TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF THAT ACTION. IF YOU WIN THE CASE (WHICH IS VERY UNLIKELY), ARE YOU SURE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFETIME YOUR NET SALARY WILL GET ANY CLOSE TO A TENTH OF THAT SAID AMOUNT. YOU DON SHIT FOR CHURCH FOR FOOTBALL LEVEL, SO FIND SOMETHING NEW TO DO IN LIFE. MAYBE FARMING, TEACHING IN A SCHOOL OR EVEN NORMAL OFFICE JOB. HUSTLE FOR A LIVING LIKE MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS ARE CURRENTLY DOING. YOU MADE A LOT OF MONEY IN YOUR CAREER BOTH AS A COACH AND AS A PLAYER. IF YOU DIDN’T INVEST WELL, YOU ARE NOW ON YOUR OWN.
YOU ARE ALREADY TAINTED, WHICH MEAN YOU ARE VERY UNLIKELY TO GET ANY REASONABLE FOOTBALL JOB AFTER THIS SAGA. JUST LET PEOPLE KNOW YOU ARE NOW A WHITE COLLAR BEGGER LOOKING FOR FUNDS TO REORGANIZE YOUR LIFE AFTER MESSING UP.
THE IDIOT DEY EVEN DO CALCULATIONS OF HOW MUCH 200,000 PEOPLE CAN DONATE TO MEET HIS TARGET. SO THE SURPLUS WILL BE TO CHILL WITH HIS SIDE CHICK IN DUBIA BAH?

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by OYAY(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
State your innocence before us first to weigh your acquaintance of the charges against so that the appeal money will not go down drain because money issue in Nigeria now is not easy oooooo my brother.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by tityboi: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Why
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Pinkie2018(f): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kingpee2:
From the same citizens our stupid politicians are giving hard times ,Abeg just go and meet your colleagues ......
my thoughts exactly. His colleagues will be in better position to help him not struggling Nigerians
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by jaxxy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
He wud need to be explain his innocence more to convince people. These are hard times nobody wants to throw away money into a worthless venture, if his truely then he shud get a team of credible men who have heard both sides of the story and confirmed his innocence and he has 90% chances of winning the case.

Nigerians won’t contribute to anybody’s retirement fund in deguise of a failed case.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by zeeprince(m): 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Make him sign for man u na.. them go pay am in a week... Yet man u, just delete cause person severe pain up and down
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Oga N500 don turn big money for streets these days ooo.

Go beg Mr. President and Co. Na dem Dey enjoy nowadays.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by GoldHorse(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
That's about 100,000,000 naira! shocked For appeal?!!! Pls use dat money 4 sth else if raised.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Egabs(m): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
azpekuliar:
If you ask me, I think he just needs this money to set himself up for the rest of his life with a career outside off football. He is not going to put up any serious defense at that CAS. Word on the street is that the evidence against him is quite damning.
why not keep ur mouth � shut if u that have anything to contribute, why are some of us Nigeria �� like this
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
Confirm
azpekuliar:
If you ask me, I think he just needs this money to set himself up for the rest of his life with a career outside off football. He is not going to put up any serious defense at that CAS. Word on the street is that the evidence against him is quite damning.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by poweredcom(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sia sia wey don see d world from America to Europe Asia na we want donate for

Oga Sia Sia no lie say u no get money for ur aza to take sustain

Go look for other field sports invest ur talent must u chase soccer forever invest in basketball or America. Football or rugby

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by AdaoraNK(f): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Please could someone us on this thread how much Samson Siaisia earned as a professional footballer?

My boss was discussing that Siasia always come second in tournament he is supposed to win, going by the pedigrees and quality of players in his sqaud.

In a nut-shell, that Siasia sold out some of our matches.
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by OnyesomJ(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
What is this one even saying sef

Oga go find work do and stop disturbing our Peace
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by solonubinho(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Scamperlee(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ok nah On behalf of 250, 000 euros, i donate my family grin
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
Preetychina22:

Please do some research. Siasia is corrupt and there has been reports of bribery against him even before the fifa saga. Again, waste no sympathy on Siasia.
reports u can confirm or useless rumors... this same man refused to take Mikel obi 2 2008 Olympics for disciplinary issues... u think Mikel was 2 poor 2 bribed him den like u claim... why ina sabi carry stupid rumors..naso some of ina still say keshi de collect bribes for national team oooo... in case u don't know siasia won under 20 silver 2005 silver 2008 Olympics... bronze Olympics 2016...fear God with useless propaganda
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
You better go and start farming.

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
sulaak:

I was shocked when journeyman Michael Uchebo was included in Keshi 2014 world cup team at the expense of better qualified Nigerian footballer.

I wish Siasia the best of luck but he should consider appealing to wealthy Nigerian or the NFA.
see another goat accusing a keshi the ist black coach 2 win AFCON...
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by AdemolaA2: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
StupidNLmods:

Very nice

Are you a Bowenite ?
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by StupidNLmods: 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
AdemolaA2:

Are you a Bowenite ?
Not at all..
That's a popular pic
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by azpekuliar: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Egabs:
why not keep ur mouth � shut if u that have anything to contribute, why are some of us Nigeria �� like this

I’m in my house, come and beat me tongue
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Obeleagu93(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nukilia:
Leave it for God! Let's donate that money for those with health conditions undecided

I LOVE THIS REPLY, THERE IS A BEDRIDDEN WOMAN THAT HAS NO HUSBAND WITH TWO KIDS AND SUFFERING FROM COLON CANCER.
I REALLY SHED TEARS SEEING THE CONDITION SHE IS PASSING THROUGH WITHOUT ANY FORM OF HELP. SHE IS THE TYPE THAT NEEDS
THIS CONTRIBUTION. I JUST PRAY FOR HELP, ANY WELL MEANING NIGERIAN NEEDS TO SEE HER, YOU WILL CRY YOUR EYES OUT.
SHE HAS COLON CANCER, ANY HAS NO MONEY FOR MEDICATIONS, ITS SO PAINFUL AND SHE NEEDS SURGERY
MEDICAL DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE PLEASE HELP SAVE A LIFE

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by AgentNairaland(f): 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
Apprentice360:

Here sir!!! \/

I'm an apprentice, currently unable to eat good food, any assist you can render pls 3138550018 first bank... May God bless you as you do so

Let me first of all settle Samson's case.. I'll get back to you
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Banmeallday: 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
You are a Biafran they will not care
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Let me first of all settle Samson's case.. I'll get back to you
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 24, 2020
infact fifa vexed, firstly he is nigerian, number 1 crime, as nigeria embarrases humanity on a daily basis, then as if that was not enough, he went to take bribes, or as one nigerian would say, he came to go and take bribes
Re: Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban by Ranchhoddas: 12:12am On Jan 24, 2020
kjhova:
Nigerians are indeed a most callous set of people going by the comments above!
Why?

Have you ever seen a FIFA judgement overturned?
Who asked him to fix matches?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Messi Has The Most Expensive Car Collection Of All Athletes / Lionel Messi Enjoys Family Holiday In Ibiza After Copa America Heartbreak(Photos / Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.