Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 (144166 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2020
Eryckah911:

Yeah, my friend and I were interviewed on the same day by the same panel.

I think the interview starts by 10am and ends around 4pm so yeah 6 people per day.
So it's safe to say 132 people made it to the interview unlike over 200 that usually make it to the interview in the past. Hence, the economy situation was included in their recruitment process this year making it more competitive.

Conclusion of my hypothesis : 60 >= 70 might be employed

Welcome back real Eryckah911
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by KataKaraNG: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2020
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by TheSociopath(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2020
Wickedinlaw:

Let's analyze the number of people that made it to the interview stage first.

DISCLAIMER: The analysis you are about to see is based on assumption. You are advised not to believe it.

The interview started July 20th and expected to end Aug 20th (4 weeks). The first candidate is usually interviewed 11am each day and assumed to end 5pm. So for each day, 6 people are "assumed" to be interviewed.

Hence for the month of July, people were interviewed from July 20th to July 29th making it 8 days excluding Saturday and Sunday. Hence 48 people (8days * 6 people) were interviewed in July based on the assumption that it ended 5pm for each day.

For the month of August, the interview should last from 3rd August to 20th August making it 14 days excluding Saturday and Sunday. Hence 84 people (14days * 6 people) would be interviewed in August.

Hence 132 people (48 + 84) made it to the interview stage i.e on the assumption that the interview ends 5pm for each day which is not confirmed. But if it's 4pm, then it is assumed 110 made it to the interview.

Back to your question, following past trends, Assurance are usually more than Tax, while Tax are usually more than Advisory. Hence, Advisory is very competitive.

If you agree with my analysis, you can decide on your own the number of people that would be employed for each LOS. But if you really want to go by my analysis, to guide your judgment on how to project the number of people that would be employed, then we can compare the number of people employed in 2016 when there was economic downturn to the number of people that would be employed in 2020 using 2016 as the basis for assumption.

Unconfirmed source stated 120 made it to the interview stage in 2016 while less than 60 were employed due to the economic situation. It might not be the same in 2020... It is called "forecasting" in Economics. It could be right or wrong, so it is opened to criticism.

The source to my last paragraph

https://www.nairaland.com/2873647/pwc-nigeria-2016-graduate-recruitment/41

I had my interview 10am on Friday the 7th

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by TheSociopath(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2020
OnyiNicole:
Lol Erica you’re cute.
Hi guys.. so quick question. Do they take the same number of people for both tax and assurance? Or does assurance take more applicants?

How'd you know she was cute?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by bright8569: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
Eryckah911:
Topic: "investing in our children's education will help shape their future, discuss"

Then the normal tell us about yourself, where do you see yourself in 5 years, tell us about the firm and why you want to work here at this time,how do you make new relationships and how do you maintain them, where I worked and what my role was there, recent news in my field, what I do or have been doing to personally improve myself, other interests that are not work related.

The behavioural questions were; have you worked with a difficult person and how did you handle them, have you received a negative feedback and how did you react, tell us about a time when you had to multitask.

kiss kiss kiss

HEHEHE. With all this listing of questions which have never happened before on Nairaland until after the deadline attended interviews, I can assure you that anybody still having interview from monday onwards will automatically pass, no excuse, except if the person does not have communication skills, network problem or low experience at school and work. How I wished my interview is this week or next week, the interviewer will faint in pleasure LOL shocked
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by moxiesera: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
bright8569:

HEHEHE. With all this listing of questions which have never happened before on Nairaland until after the deadline attended interviews, I can assure you that anybody still having interview from monday onwards will automatically pass, no excuse, except if the person does not have communication skills, network problem or low experience at school and work. How I wished my interview is this week or next week, the interviewer will faint in pleasure LOL

Spot on!!! You have to just be your best self and prepare your best, given the informations that are available. But also, it’s all about you, so if you have really prepared well and you have the experience- work, school, volunteer, family owned business or even church Please be prepared to share it cause it all ends there.

I mean it’s very competitive and whatever would sell you as thé best fit you shouldn’t even be shy or anxious about saying it.

And don’t let the 1st stage destabilize you. Take your time to think, first note sharp points that come to mind on your paper then start to talk. Don’t hold back and make sure you end with confidence!! That lunches you to a great second phase.

I’m hustling like you all, this is my 4th time of trying the recruitment process but 1st time I’m getting to the interview stage. Whether I got all questions right or not, one thing I did not allow to get in my way was fear. So pls be calm.

And yeah, it’s a SHE talking, so trust me when I say relax �

All the best!!!

6 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Chymarok: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
I must admit that there are really great guys and ladies on this thread.

Kudos everyone smiley

Is there likely to be another phase of interviews? From previous experiences, anyone?

Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chymarok:
I must admit that there are really great guys and ladies on this thread.

Kudos everyone smiley

Is there likely to be another phase of interviews? From previous experiences, anyone?

Thanks
No bro.. Offer letter next hopefully ending of August
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by bright8569: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Wickedinlaw:

It should be, but not so fast. Everything cant end up online. I think one way or the other there will be physical stuff.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Chymarok: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
Wickedinlaw:

OK. That's great. Thanks for the heads-up bro. We hope for the best.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Chymarok: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
bright8569:

It should be, but not so fast. Everything cant end up online. I think one way or the other there will be physical stuff.

Yes true. This is also a possibility
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chymarok:

OK. That's great. Thanks for the heads-up bro. We hope for the best.
You are welcome boss

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Emperorclarkken: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
I asked my panel this question and they said this is the last phase on the recruitment
Chymarok:

Yes true. This is also a possibility
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Jeremy23: 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Wickedinlaw:
Why is the thread dry na?? Please continue dropping your experience to motivate others that are yet to do.

To those that sent me private messages, I'm sorry I didn't reply immediately. I've been quite very busy. I've replied your messages.

But if it's about the interview experience, kindly drop your questions here for others to benefit but if it's something personal, no wahala.

Eryckah911 would have dropped her yesterday's experience but someone reported her new account after banning the first one. So she's trying to resolve that

Please what type of CV questions were you specifically asked ?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2020
Jeremy23:

Please what type of CV questions were you specifically asked ?
Just ensure you can defend whatever you stated there. From your name which I believe it's the first thing on your CV to the last full stop..
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by iamwok: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2020
Seems I'm the only one that wasn't asked anything on CV.
When they said 'Tell us something that's not on ur CV' I was shocked. Lol
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2020
iamwok:
That question can shake someone oooo after rehearsing tell us about yourself.. Omo I will swallow saliva first, then erm erm erm will follow
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Veencent09: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
iamwok:

Please what was your response like?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by ObianujuU: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
I just had my interview. First session was "how do you think Nigeria can tackle unemployment?"

Lottssss of behavioural questions, Lots of them...I was probably asked all the behavioral questions that have been shared here, and more.

-What's the most challenging job you've done?
-Give us an example of when you've had to seek an opinion in carry out an assignment.
-Share an experience of your integrity being tested. Can't remember a lot of them, but I answered 10 or more

Interview lasted for 55mins. A part of me is happy that I finally got this interview off my chest, but this is another level of anxiety for me.

4 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by bright8569: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
ObianujuU:
I just had my interview. First session was "how do you think Nigeria can tackle unemployment?"

Lottssss of behavioural questions, Lots of them...I was probably asked all the behavioral questions that have been shared here, and more.

-Give us an example of when you've had to seek an opinion in carry out an assignment.
-Share an experience of your integrity being tested. Can't remember a lot of them, but I answered 10 or more

Interview lasted for 55mins. A part of me is happy that I finally got this interview off my chest, but this is another level of anxiety for me.

Your own is small. If it was assurance they it is understandable why you are complaining
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by ObianujuU: 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
bright8569:

Your own is small. If it was assurance they it is understandable why you are complaining

Lol. Yea, assurance. Just sharing, not complaining
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
ObianujuU:

Goodluck man. Hope you had time to ask them questions too
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by ObianujuU: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Wickedinlaw:

Goodluck man. Hope you had time to ask them questions too

Yes, I did. Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
bright8569:

I'm not the kind that stalk people but I'm just curious to know the kind of person you are inasmuch I tried to avoid that..

On May 31st this year around 4:28am, you claimed to be a final year student from the department of Finance,UNILAG under the Unilever Graduate Program thread.

On May 30 this year, around 9:16am, you asked people to share their interview experience under the Unilever Graduate Program Thread, claiming you are in your final year due to Corona virus and you asked people to share their interview experience so that you can prepare yourself for the future.

However on June 5 this year, around 3:47pm, you ended up attending the interview after deceiving them on the thread that you are a final year student and you only needed it the interview questions for life after school so as to prepare yourself.

Even on March 17, around 8:09pm on this PWC graduate program 2020, you asked people to spill out their test experience. You even asked them to tell you the questions because you were yet to do yours and needed "expo".

But it's so surprising that on Aug 9,around 2:50pm, you discouraged someone that dropped her interview experience for others to benefit and you even claimed it would affect your chance of getting the job coz you've done yours.

Can you please give more clarifications to everything I typed?

Kindly find the sources to my observations below while you use the date stated for easy verification.

https://www.nairaland.com/bright8569/posts

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by aelai: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
shocked Wickedinlaw, Na detective you suppose be o
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Cflow10: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Interesting.
Wickedinlaw:

I'm not the kind that stalk people but I'm just curious to know the kind of person you are inasmuch I tried to avoid that..

On May 31st this year around 4:28am, you claimed to be a final year student from the department of Finance,UNILAG under the Unilever Graduate Program thread.

On May 30 this year, around 9:16am, you asked people to share their interview experience under the Unilever Graduate Program Thread, claiming you are in your final year due to Corona virus and you asked people to share their interview experience so that you can prepare yourself for the future.

However on June 5 this year, around 3:47pm, you ended up attending the interview after deceiving them on the thread that you are a final year student and you only needed it the interview questions for life after school so as to prepare yourself.

Even on March 17, around 8:09pm on this PWC graduate program 2020, you asked people to spill out their test experience. You even asked them to tell you the questions because you were yet to do yours and needed "expo".

But it's so surprising that on Aug 9,around 2:50pm, you discouraged someone that dropped her interview experience for others to benefit and you even claimed it would affect your chance of getting the job coz you've done yours.

Kindly find the sources to my observations below while you use the date stated for easy verification.

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by InvestorAB: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Wicked inlaw no 1 following spirit

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by bright8569: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
Wickedinlaw:

LOOOOL. I guess you must have checked my profile. Honestly I agree with you as someone may get easily confuse. i will tell you my dynamism but my account will be deleted or changed after this recruitment.

I started changing behaviour for fun when I entered Unilever Trend. Something just happen to the point that I lied. Yes I lied I must admit. But when I was criticised, i immediately opened up and apologise to the group since it wasn,t right.

My normal self is, it is not bad to give tips about what happened in interviews for others to benefit especially to those that are naive after all that is the purpose of Nairaland. When i mean tips-- i meant the structure of the question by giving example without saying the main question which is a lot better than what I have experienced in this trend as some went as far as saying the real questions. That was the reason i said that whatever we have experienced in this trend as never happened in PWC Nairaland until all interviews are concluded.

So when a guy came here to insult me unreasonably ( I dont know if it is you as i am not sure if the person as changed account), considering what others have done-----I had to counter him immediately because he did not do what you just did.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by moxiesera: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
bright8569:

LOOOOL. I guess you must have checked my profile. Honestly I agree with you as someone may get easily confuse. i will tell you my dynamism but my account will be deleted or changed after this recruitment.

I started changing behaviour for fun when I entered Unilever Trend. Something just happen to the point that I lied. Yes I lied I must admit. But when I was criticised, i immediately opened up and begged the group since it wasn,t right.

My normal self is, it is not bad to give tips about what happened in interviews for others to benefit especially to those that are naive after all that is the purpose of Nairaland. When i mean tips-- i meant the structure of the question by giving example without saying the main question which is a lot better than what I have experienced in this trend as some went as far as saying the real qustions. That was the reason i said that whatever we have experienced in this trend as never happened in PWC Nairaland until all interviews are concluded.

So when a guy came here to insult me unreasonably ( I dont know if it is you as i am not sure if the person as changed account), considering what others have done-----I had to counter him immediately because he did not do what you just did.

Please regardless, let’s just have peace on this thread and hope for the best outcome.

We have all benefited from this thread in one way or the other. While some chose to share the details, others gave highlights and some have been completely silent. But it’s all fine!!

At the end of the day, it’s your personality and what you say to the interviewers that will earn you the job. So let’s just wait for the results in peace.

All the best to those awaiting interview!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Chosen222: 7:20am On Aug 11, 2020
Wickedinlaw:

This wickedinlaw man suppose to be a forensic auditor. I will like to see you at PWC.

It will be fun working with you. Yet to do my own interview anyway
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2020
Chosen222:

This wickedinlaw man suppose to be a forensic auditor. I will like to see you at PWC.

It will be fun working with you. Yet to do my own interview anyway
My brother, I can't wait to meet you too smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (59) (Reply)

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.