Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch (4130 Views)

FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" / Why Sowore Supports IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu / Video: Yoruba Man In New York Supports IPOB. Says Beat All Regardless Of Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Ikeg1: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I don't know what you mean by present actions. But you have to note that just as you claim grievances so do the yorubas too.
It's only wise to put all dat aside in the interest of bigger goals.
Truth is the way Nigeria is fashioned presently, no one can get anything out of it working alone

Most especially we southerners

If you don't know what I mean by present actions then there's no need talking to you. You're still very much blind and/or asleep to the reality. Oh btw, from experience, we've learned the people not to trust is Yoruba. A life lesson Igbo people have learned. People learn from their mistake, they don't stupidly replicate it.
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Taba21: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ikeg1:

So says the wannabe ND that’s Muslim and hate Christians. Dumbass, those of us from Delta are waiting for una. Come take our ancestors lands from us... we triple dare una.

Carry your cursed cross alone
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ikeg1:

If you don't know what I mean by present actions then there's no need talking to you. You're still very much blind and/or asleep to the reality. Oh btw, from experience, we've learned the people not to trust is Yoruba. A life lesson Igbo people have learned. People learn from their mistake, they don't stupidly replicate it.
Yorubas also say they've learned you're too blindly pompous and arrogant to work with.
They also acts you of consistently working against their interest. But if you're so sure you're better off working alone to achieve your goals, then all's well.
BTW, hope you're aware amotekun has finally won without your support, believe me, we're better together but separately, Yoruba will get their targets either way.
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by meccuno: 10:36am On Mar 21, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
this trash you just spewed shows the size of your dumb brain which is as tiny as that of an ant
you don't even have a brain grin
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by meccuno: 10:36am On Mar 21, 2020
immaculatesense:
so,ur happy now...well done...analyst and study machine...we Yoruba are wise...if u like don't trust us...we never lose a war before...we add sense to everytin we do
.u pple shud learn ooo instead of hate
any small thing, you bring hate
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Gjrich(m): 10:47am On Mar 21, 2020
solmusdesigns:

No i am a member of One Nigeria, with my Ibo brothers and sisters

God bless Nigeria

Nigeria Ibo amaka!!!

Ipob Ibo Ajoka!!

Make thunder fire your mouth
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Guestlander: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2020
goodnessme1:
We are not your partner either,

Kanu was never bitter,rather you people are bitter because of the truth he always say.now your eyes have open just small.

How can we change ideas when our goals are different.

Why is it that any time you people have challenges it become "common challenges"

but when Other have,it becomes theirs.

Kanu is not bitter but he is always on his ramshackle radio ranting and spewing hate. If restructuring is not possible this country should in fact be disbanded before things get out of control.
Let the Ibos get their Biafra and avert another round of violence.
Re: South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch by Guestlander: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2020
Ikeg1:

We don't need you to trust us. Your trust or otherwise doesn't mean anything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu / Sunday Igboho Thanks All Yoruba Supporters Mentions Olubadan, Ffk, Fayose Etc / The Horror I See From Birni Gwari To Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.