Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? (73316 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / The Craziest Thing A Student Had Ever Told You As A Teacher? / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by DanZubair(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mine wasn't connected with girls blabla as I went to only boys secondary school in faraway land to mine.

The very day Mrs Onyekwuluje gifted me with two quality eleganza pens is a day I can never forget due to its impact in my studies that time, you know that spirit in gifting that can last eternal in ones memory.

Mrs Onyekwuluje came in front of the class and presented to us two Eleganza pens each, Ahmed Bello a Yoruba friend who was originally from Osun State and I an Hausa from Sokoto. In Igbo she said "Nkea bu maka igbanite unu ume maka mmmasi unu nwere n'imu asusu anyi", translating to mean that this is to encourage you for participating in learning our language. This encourages me to carry on my studies, then I was at the verge of dropping out. I would have been a junior secondary drop out before an angel came.

Alas my favourite Anty passed away in 2018. R.I.P

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sorry what do u mean floating mid air ?

soberdrunk:
I remember back then we used peep into female hostel to see naked girls, on one of such nights I remember peeping and seeing a group of girls floating mid air........ angry
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by omakay(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
nurey:
STABBED ASSEMBLY and was caught by the PKC, don't know how I escaped suspension/rustication but my yansh felt what no yansh has felt before in fagboros hand grin

In SS1 I made alot of money enough to buy PS1 then, I normally eat at home and my mum made sure I carried food and snacks to school, when I get to school, I just sold the food and snacks for money to those whose parents no get time and boarding house guys who no like school food. I guess I am the dantata of my generation.

Floreat!!!!!!
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by sirusX(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
nurey:
STABBED ASSEMBLY and was caught by the PKC, don't know how I escaped suspension/rustication but my yansh felt what no yansh has felt before in fagboros hand grin

In SS1 I made alot of money enough to buy PS1 then, I normally eat at home and my mum made sure I carried food and snacks to school, when I get to school, I just sold the food and snacks for money to those whose parents no get time and boarding house guys who no like school food. I guess I am the dantata of my generation.

Floreat bruv

Of all people to enter...na Fagboro
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
For real?

DennisEche:
Mine was the Day i and my friend were walking on a lonely part to school, it was a boarding school, so we took a walk out of the school and darkness came. We had to hurry back school, on our way we heard a cry of a baby, naso we say make we go check wetin de make baby cry for bush this kind time, as we reach baby side naso my guy raise baby, oboy naso baby come turn to rat, Oboy naso i take japka leave my friend.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Openbusiness: 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kendollar696:

I guessed the boy will so allowed himself to be snatched... if na me..... she for don snatch me tay tay
Lol cheesy the girl was so fine and she had natural long dark silky smooth straight hair reaching her waist line. If I were a boy, i would toast her too cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
LOL

nurey:

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Kendollar696(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Openbusiness:

Lol cheesy the girl was so fine and she had natural long dark silky smooth straight hair reaching her waist line. If I were a boy, i would toast her too cheesy

Lol.. you just worsen the case.. that means I am snatched already... me that so love fair skin girls back then in school...
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Sirevangel(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
odinga1of:
I am here to read lies

Nah your lie??
Oga lie your lie, make you comut for here jooor.. Mtchwwwwwww
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by henrixx(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
Craziest thing i did.

Just after break time our maths teacher who is also discipline master walked in, some of us were still eating, talking etc.

He stood and was watching quietly. When we noticed his mood we all composed and kept quiet. Unfortunately i was the last to talk. After i did. He kept looking at me steady for over a minute. My mind cutttt. Omor naso i follow window cut out. Run go vice principal office out of fear. He asked i told him Maths teacher want to beat me. Vp said I should follow him to the class. Naso i follow go kneel down. Still chop better beating aka touch your toe grin

7 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by jamalchance(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
Changethechain:
Me I dey Bleep inside class during night prep.I was in boarding school
John Paul is that you
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
Lol. Are you igbo ?

OlawaleBammie:
There is this guy called a certain appellation, lemme conceal dat as necessarygrin lemme call him kiridikiridi.
Kiridikiridi was a very stubborn boy, he had no fear for anybody whatsoever. It was a mango season wen the principal and the rest of his subordinates told us the student that we should not touch any of the mango trees to pluck mangoes but we would still not heed to their course...wetin consan us before?grin

this fateful day, kiridikiridi just wanted to answer his call of nature(stubbornness) den he climbed one mango tree which is beside the road which everybody ply, he went up the tree and began plucking some mangoes to eat, immediately he saw the principal coming he just threw one of the half-chewed mangoes from the top to the front of the principal, expectedly the principal shouted who is dat as he was looking up to the tree den kiridikiridi told him.. it's me.., the principal responded by sayin haven't we told u not to do dis again?? the response of dis stubborn boy was mouthwatering...

He just said in yoruba, Boya Abare logbin mangoro sibee waa so fun a.., Eyemi wa Lara ihonra foriru eso re a sibee, oyahi kaamoje.

Meaning; Weda na ur papa plant mango for here u go tell us, my mama dey among people wey use head carry d seed come here wen dem wan plant am and una dey say make we no eat am.grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Hintboy: 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
what's the meaning of floreat??
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Rxsunshine: 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
Altimatic27:

I tapped especially on lights out those that went to fgc would relate

Chaiii I remember lights out in FGC ik especially during dinner time.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by MayorOlohLo1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
soberdrunk:
I remember back then we used peep into female hostel to see naked girls, on one of such nights I remember peeping and seeing a group of girls floating mid air........ angry
if I talk say I no wan hear this gist, I lie ni
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Queenserah26(f): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
grin This is so hilarious
Shibaraba:
One of the craziest. ... Crazy experiences too plenty abeg.
Which one I want talk sef.
Shey na mirror in the assembly own?
(only legends know this trick)
Small Boys Wey be say if we look girl pant we Don make am for life be that. While una dey sing national anthem I dey drop mirror between legs so as to see the color of your pant. We. Notice say one girl no dey wear. We dey literally fight to stay near that girl so as to watch film na so one of our guys go cast give teacher say na him suppose line up for there but I chance am. Teacher investigate come find out say na pant we dey look. Shibaraba no kuku wait. Before them mention my name I Don japa. School fence Wey we Don already put hole Wey we go take manoeuvre in case wahala happen. Then pursue me reach my street before them elders catch me. The beating I receive flog the winch Wey dey do me comot for my body.

Wetin pain me pass be say the girl later marry one of us. She Don born like 3 for the guy. If say she know she for kuku dey open am for the guy for free that time na. Because na him cane plenty pass. Na him mama mirror he dey bring come school.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
happinezz110:
The day I was use as a living theory during Biology class by (Mr Kasali) the topic then was Reproduction nd dis useless teacher drag me out nd started telling me to explain the topic to others, saying that "after all that's ur specialty, nd I kw u understand it better than others because u hv been doing it already" I was in SS2 then without any ideas of wat dis man was talking about, I was so naive, I don't even hv a boy frnd then, believe me it was d worst day of my life, I was so embarrassed nd throughout dat term my class mate changed my name to REPRODUCTION. I just don't kw y some teachers are so heartless.

Seems de mugu was eyeing u but u were too naive to know.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by desiji: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:

Funny enough it happened in 1997 @ Ikeja Grammar School Bolade Oshodi. I didn't want to mention their full names for the sake of privacy. I just saw her pics some days ago. Omo she now looks very matured n fine nau. But unfortunately we are all married now...lol.
ikeja gramms which set?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by credon: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Being flogged by one ss3 girl in jss2, my head turn i no fit sit down well in the early 90s
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
callme9mm:
Lol. Are you igbo ?

Lol igbo bii bawo?? the wordings doesn't resemble igbo na..
A b confirm Afonja

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by echobazz: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
nurey:

Floreat!!!
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Bbbwings: 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:
Na one yeye girl for my secondry(SS2) school ooo. Hnnnmmm her name is Tope. She was always looking like a tomboy and she loved boxing and noise making. And I was the Assistant class captain who always had names of noise makers which I will eventually submit to the Principal of the school. He always went round for list of noise makers and always punished the hell out of them.
Been a very shy person back in school, na him I write names of noise makers finish one afternoon and Tope who was busy disturbing the class came straight to me and asked if her name was in the list and I said yes. This yeye girl and my close friend(Adakole) who's name was also in the list begged me to cancel their names and I refused. As I rose up to go and submit the list, omo na hin the stupid girl just grabbed me in front of the whooooole class and kissed me sooooo deep that I didn't know when I brought out the list and tore it in front of the class.... grin grin grin tongue

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by QueenBee1995: 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
I was that very bright student in school that every teacher liked to the point that the care and attention I get from the teachers and even my principal was much. there was this annoying friend of mine that was spreading rumors in the whole school about me dating my introtech/physics teacher because the man would flog the whole class except me.
I caught many seniors making out, but I just gist a few of my friends.
There was a time in jss3, my introtech teacher called me on phone during the weekend, after all the talks, this man now told me he loves me, I paused, I was shocked and then he repeated it, I hanged up, and I started avoiding him as much as I could but he wouldn't let me be till he eventually left our school when I was in ss3. The likeness I got from teachers, especially the male ones, everyone thought I was dating them but it was just that I was smart and made their work easier.
many stories jare

11 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
LMAOOOOO. This shit is damn funny

Pussywar:
There was this period were everyone was pretending to be filled with the holy spirit. I was still very religious and believed in all that nonsense. That night more that half the girls in my dorm were rolling on the floor, the good girl, the bad girls and all. The Christian girls were busy praying and casting out demons. Then in the general hall, the Pentecostal choir students were having their usual choir practice, one suddenly stopped and said she was seeing something. The whole school was on fire...actually "holy ghost fire" that night. Someone even told us to break our mirrors cos the demons can live inside. Bruh, I was afraid as shit. I dont think I've ever repented like I did that day. I was running around with a bunch of girls. We'd go from the hall to the dormitory. Then I saw a figure, I panicked and told them I saw bush baby, then another one stopped and said she felt something shock her leg. We started running to the dorm. The next day everything went back to normal. That 'figure' I saw was a piece of cloth hanging on a wire. The funniest part is that, we always complained to our teachers about out experiences, they always just laughed and we felt they were ignorant or didn't care because we were not their kids. Whenever I think of my Bleep ups and all the nonsense I believed, I really just want to re-do secondary school. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
desiji:
ikeja gramms which set?

During the reign of Oke the wicked principal. We left in 2008. Some of my mates include, Pere (giant from Bayelsa) Olumide the head boy, Isaiah(the ibo boy with yam legs), Howard the Ghana black and ugly boy who turned out to become the best in maths in that school. I don't need to go further...some of the teachers includes Mrs Onishile, Mama(English teacher) and so on. I can't remember most of them... Our uniform then was white shirt, blue trouser, blue tie with 2 white stripes, white stockings and brown shoes...meeenn Bleep it. grin grin grin tongue
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Spanishmilf(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
vincentjk:

Is thus real?? grin
u dey here grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bbbwings:

grin grin

Lol... grin grin grin tongue
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Paramount01(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sweeetheart:
A pretty corper open my face to the world with her big booty when I was in SS1. I became her favourite student somewhat that we were both fond of each other.

one thing led to one thing, I and Miss Chidinma fall in love, she gave me my first BJ, free sex this run till I promoted to SS2. she got a job in Lagos and that put an end to such promiscuity

it take so long for me to fall in love with ladies younger of my age and my age mates. she made me fall in love with older ladies though I've outgrown that now

Are u for real?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by gibsonwales(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2020

7 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Bbbwings: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Benwallt:
Men! The good old memeries. Mine too much sha but I will share this very one. Me n buddies bought small aloku pot that we used to cook yam, corn n plantain in the bush close to my school. We used to havest everything from the school farm. What is assembly, men don't enter school very early harvest yam or plantain to cook porridge. One day I cldnt bring my books out of my bag to write because the palm oil I stole from home burst. God! u need to c my books.
Na wa fo you o.
Na us dey do the farm work na you dey chop the produce.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
Make I share mine.

We were in primary 6...A girl called tosin, came in with lot of biscuit and drink and told the class teacher that she is celebrating her birthday, the goodies was shared and some teachers took from it... Only for one aboki selling stuff not too far from the school to show up and inform the principal that the girl came to buy those drinks and biscuit from him and her money wasn't complete but she left her school bag with the aboki, while the principal was still trying to settle that, Tosin mother came to school in the company of their neighbour whom someone entered her room and took money from her purse...

Till today I didn't know how they settle the issue..but that was the last time we saw Tosin.

12 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Exodora: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

But I tink the poor guy liked u both didn't know how to convey his message to you.
Am sure he would have had several nightmares den all about u.
I also had mine but my mumuness was not like dis ur guy oogrin
The guy can mumu ehhhhh if am talking he be smiling even when is not funny and I totally hate it when one is smiling for no reason.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / See How Our Children Are Quietly Been Indoctrinated / How ABU Zaria Students Failed In The Dept. Of Computer Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.