Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? (73320 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / The Craziest Thing A Student Had Ever Told You As A Teacher? / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
mastermaestro:

Complete the story. What did the principal do to the boy?

Wetin dem wan do?? na only suspension na, and d dissemination of his atrocities in PTA meetings
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by vincentjk(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
There is this guy called a certain appellation, lemme conceal dat as necessarygrin lemme call him kiridikiridi.
Kiridikiridi was a very stubborn boy, he had no fear for anybody whatsoever. It was a mango season wen the principal and the rest of his subordinates told us the student that we should not touch any of the mango trees to pluck mangoes but we would still not heed to their course...wetin consan us before?grin

this fateful day, kiridikiridi just wanted to answer his call of nature(stubbornness) den he climbed one mango tree which is beside the road which everybody ply, he went up the tree and began plucking some mangoes to eat, immediately he saw the principal coming he just threw one of the half-chewed mangoes from the top to the front of the principal, expectedly the principal shouted who is dat as he was looking up to the tree den kiridikiridi told him.. it's me.., the principal responded by sayin haven't we told u not to do dis again?? the response of dis stubborn boy was mouthwatering...

He just said in yoruba, Boya Abare logbin mangoro sibee waa so fun a.., Eyemi wa Lara ihonra foriru eso re a sibee, oyahi kaamoje.

Meaning; Weda na ur papa plant mango for here u go tell us, my mama dey among people wey use head carry d seed come here wen dem wan plant am and una dey say make we no eat am.grin

Is thus real?? grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Keenmind2019(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
blackjack21:
most of y'all are lairs
All your stories had to do with a girl who liked you and sexcapades.
Back in the day my friend punched the disciplinarian of our school ( aka the wickedest teacher). Punched him in the face so hard he lost a tooth, why.
My friend grew a beard, goatie, the teacher had been warning him to shave it off because it's against school code, my guy refused. So one day the teacher decided to deal with him; brought him in front of whole class and started to pluck the hair from my guy's jaw with his bear hand. Giving him cut and bloodied jaw.

The pain was unbearable to my guy, before you know something, gbosaaa! A punch was landed.
School close early that day.

I ran with bullies and thugs in school. We bunk classes, go to school 2, I don't want to start talking about what happened in school 2 because what happened in school2 stays in school 2. That was the law.

You should see the undeserving respect I get from some people when they learn about the name of my secondary school.
Sokwe
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by MZrapper(f): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

More or less like ijesha but it has little difference

that is our language in my town, imesi speaks it as well

am from ekiti

Ohh. Cool.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Sweeetheart(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Fastecash:
continue to lie

you're too dumb to be smart. that's the lady that made me had my first sex

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by blackjack21(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Keenmind2019:

Sokwe

What?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Sweeetheart(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Taciturn1:
Sounds like you were sexually abused. The lady abused her post. That's if this is a true story

I was so naive and she capitalized on that, tasting the forbidden fruit for the first time, I became overzealous to taste more

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Sweeetheart(m): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
chai omo see lies

Ebenezer this is 2020 please buy some sense. I know of many of my seniors that had relationship with corpers in my school. stop revealing your unexposed

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Sweeetheart(m): 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
bonnyhope:

How old were you?

SS1 boi fucking corper

Pls tell us another lie

you people are kids here, I'm not your uncle's age mate. I was so naive then and not just her I've dated someone older than the said lady when she finished with her service

on her pop dey we still rock ourselves. you people don't know how flexible a lady's heart is

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
vincentjk:

Is thus real?? grin
Something wey happen 2002
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Jhamzy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
Jusas of our time grin
Dukeolumidemans:
Na one yeye girl for my secondry(SS2) school ooo. Hnnnmmm her name is Tope. She was always looking like a tomboy and she loved boxing and noise making. And I was the Assistant class captain who always had names of noise makers which I will eventually submit to the Principal of the school. He always went round for list of noise makers and always punished the hell out of them.
Been a very shy person back in school, na him I write names of noise makers finish one afternoon and Tope who was busy disturbing the class came straight to me and asked if her name was in the list and I said yes. This yeye girl and my close friend(Adakole) who's name was also in the list begged me to cancel their names and I refused. As I rose up to go and submit the list, omo na hin the stupid girl just grabbed me in front of the whooooole class and kissed me sooooo deep that I didn't know when I brought out the list and tore it in front of the class.... grin grin grin tongue
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Openbusiness: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
biggy26:

Indian? means you're an elderly sombori o!
Lol, your logic is strange. Do you know how many Indians live in Nigeria with their families, especially Lagos? Many sir, many wink
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
Jhamzy:
Jusas of our time grin

Lol... grin grin grin tongue

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Keenmind2019(m): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
blackjack21:

What?
Never mind
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by tunary(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
landmark86:
Going to government school is one of the craziest experience sum1 can ever experience.

Mine is putting mirror on the floor to see my teachers pant. I was later caught and given 20 strokes of cane on the morning assembly grin.
Aki and paw. this one is a movie stop lieing when aki was an apprentice as a mechanic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Jhamzy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Fvcking my economics teacher in the poultry farm...
If you know you fear God please explain grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by nurey(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
JOOHEL:

What. Year?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Benbobola(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ok...this happened back in 2003, ibadan. isi to be precise. Never had i been so happy to come late to school that day. If you are late and get to school during assembly, u wait at the school gate till after assembly afterwhich u enter. So on this particular day, i was late to school.... After the assembly, we were allowed in. On the way to the classroom, i noticed all ss3 boys were still on the assembly. The principal had told them to wait behind. Apparently, while the school anthem was going on, dem boys wey singing their own remixed version so they were to be punished (flogging). I was so happy i dint come early.
Thats not all... My best friend then was on the assembly and was not feeling well. So he begged the teacher flogging then to pls spare him as he wasnt feeling ok. Teacher said NO. Started flogging.
Na so my guy slump o...went unconcious, immediately school authorites rush am to jaja inside UI. My guy mama na chief justice for high court and very revered woman like that in ibadan. She got to know of the situation and she stormed into the school with policemen looking for the teacher. Principal don go hide teacher wey flog my guy inside one big wardrobe like that because she know say if dem catch am, e don be for am be dat.
Las las, guy recovered and was given a few days to rest from school. Immediately he resume, na that teacher go greet am as e dey come down from hin mama official car.
Memories...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by benicta(f): 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
This crazy shii happened in my secondary school too cheesy
Goldenheart:
We was on the assembly ground one lovely afternoon, we just finished singing "Now da day is over night is drawing near..." grin

The previous week, a company just finished constructing a tall telecommunication mast close to the assembly round.

... After the song, one tired student looked up at the sky moving sky and said oh it looks like the mast is coming down. every one looked up and they thought the mast was actually coming down.

it wasn't long everyone panicked and there was a stampede within minutes, a lot of students were injured...

turns out the mast wasn't actually coming down, the movement of the clouds made it look like it was coming down.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by ezewealth(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Me and my friends where sitting behind ladies at class, when d class was going on, one of my friend drew d bra strip of one fair gal before me (and the thing sounded KPA). The gal angrily turned back and gave me a hot slap. Before i could get myself, the teacher told us to come out, she gave us her own dose of cane

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mine is failure in senior secondary school due to bad company! But i really thank God that those days are now history.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Exodora: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ahh, yeega lagaju, am just imagining seeing the barbiegrin
Imagine that kin thing
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by biggy26: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:

Lol..nope. D nonsense girl was and is still very unpredictable. Saw her pics some days ago, meeeen she looks sooo beautiful nau ooo. Hnnnmmmm, if not that we are both married nau, I for teach am quadratic equation inside BODMAS... grin grin grin tongue
Hahahahahaha! grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by biggy26: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
Openbusiness:

Lol, your logic is strange. Do you know how many Indians live in Nigeria with their families, especially Lagos? Many sir, many wink
Ah! you must be an ajebutter then. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by tunary(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:
Na one yeye girl for my secondry(SS2) school ooo. Hnnnmmm her name is Tope. She was always looking like a tomboy and she loved boxing and noise making. And I was the Assistant class captain who always had names of noise makers which I will eventually submit to the Principal of the school. He always went round for list of noise makers and always punished the hell out of them.
Been a very shy person back in school, na him I write names of noise makers finish one afternoon and Tope who was busy disturbing the class came straight to me and asked if her name was in the list and I said yes. This yeye girl and my close friend(Adakole) who's name was also in the list begged me to cancel their names and I refused. As I rose up to go and submit the list, omo na hin the stupid girl just grabbed me in front of the whooooole class and kissed me sooooo deep that I didn't know when I brought out the list and tore it in front of the class.... grin grin grin tongue
Lol this is too interesting
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Exodora:
Imagine that kin thing

Lol, sorry dear.

Las las that was the first and d last tym he would see it

Back then I use to say something wen am about talking my bath at the open, I would b like, if she sees it today she wont see it tomorrow, soo no qualms Wale, just dey bath dey go joocheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by OlawaleBammie: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
Exodora:
Imagine that kin thing

But I tink the poor guy liked u both didn't know how to convey his message to you.
Am sure he would have had several nightmares den all about u.
I also had mine but my mumuness was not like dis ur guy oogrin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Kendollar696(m): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Openbusiness:
An Indian girl in JSS 2 was trying to snatch my SS1 classmate "boyfriend" or school crush. Can you imagine? cheesy

I guessed the boy will so allowed himself to be snatched... if na me..... she for don snatch me tay tay
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by JentuPrinz(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
I rememba wen i was jss3.One of my classmate put a paper in my pocket and she told me nt to open it until i got home.Wen i gat home,i was tryin to wash my uniform,i jux saw d paper written "i love u".I was surprised coz diz gal knw my gf,and we wer both in d same class.

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by blazebaba(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=soberdrunk post=86044588]I remember back then we used peep into female hostel to see naked girls, on one of such nights I remember peeping and seeing a group of girls floating mid air........ angry

Aahhhhhhh.....eleyi gidi gaan ooo...

Ahhh Olagbara..let me just faint..

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by AscentSolutions: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by damtan(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
hahn:

What's your student number?
19069 How about yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / See How Our Children Are Quietly Been Indoctrinated / How ABU Zaria Students Failed In The Dept. Of Computer Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.