Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index (39205 Views)

We Are Not Surprised With Bawa's suspension - Transparency International / TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by phunshood: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
From the comments, many people do not understand this post
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by AmTruth: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
Just Two places dropped and some people are celebrating this. When you were told Nigeria have improved in the ease of doing business you said it is a lie. You choose to believe any report that seems negative to you and disbelieve that which seems positive.

Oya continue. Continue continue.

Are we Number one? No. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
phunshood:
Explain what you understood now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by tityboi: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Oh
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by BuhariAdvocate: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Every thing about you guys is tribalism and hatred.
toplinetrtrend:

You mean asking a president to declare his asset publicly translates to sabotage?

May God handle your entire life and destiny the same way buhari handles Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Mastakija(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
Staro:

In summary, Corruption is worsening in Nigeria
under Buhari

Our hypocrite-in-Chief and his media spin doctors can only deceive their mumu ZOMBIES,
they cannot deceive the world

I tell people, we have the worst hypocrite as president of Nigeria.

How ZOMBIES have eternally refused to use their heads but foolishly
follow this man about, swallowing his lies hook, line and sinker surprises me.

you would be happy if they had said Nigeria has ranked the most corrupt country in the world... SMH for you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by toplinetrtrend: 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Every thing about you guys is tribalism and hatred.

You mean the same way everything about you is intentional Blindness and ass licking?

May your life become what nigeria has become under buhari. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by anonymous1759(m): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2020

Rubbish list compelled by the crazy West. The Shiit Republican Senates are to doing in the on going Trial shows that no country Democracy is Transparent. Yet you won't see their name on the list. I don't blame them Sha it's the sick citizens we've here that love Bad News for their country. Some of them will be Angry Nigeria is not Occupying the no one position. Vogue list.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by semyman: 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
In my opinion, I presume this is a fair assessment.
There is corruption in the land, from the time of Babangida to obasanjo and then amplified by Jonathan. How much can Buhari really do in all sincerity?
God pass them
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Staro: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
semyman:
In my opinion, I presume this is a fair assessment.
There is corruption in the land, from the time of Babangida to obasanjo and then amplified by Jonathan. How much can Buhari really do in all sincerity?
God pass them

See another ZOMBIE.

Oga, the anti-corruption watch-dog is telling you that corruption in Nigeria is worsening under Buhari than it was with immediate past president
but here you are deluding yourself, blaming past leaders as usual.

Brainless ZOMBIES,
Like president, like followers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by executive12: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
FrLukas:
Fourth most corrupt?

Must be a mistake somewhere.

No country more corrupt than Nigeria on the Continent

Guinea-Bissau and Equatorial Guinea are actually more corrupt.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by MedicH: 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Yes the corruption is thriving Because pdp still in government. And of course some people still harboring thieves ,Because their close friends and kinsmen involved in looting public funds.

And the money u pay as vat is only fit to be used to fuel the Presidential jet for buhari daughter to fly to yankari and take pictures of wild animals fairing better than u can ever be. And ur life, no benefit no glamour. U have borehole for water, use gen for power, take herbs for sickness u dare not go into the hospital, no insurance and u Will starve if u enter hospital. Then u pay tax while waiting for disease and death. For buhari and FAM lol no be so. E get why. There hope is that u remain stupid till death.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Staro: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
MedicH:

And the money u pay as vat is only fit to be used to fuel the Presidential jet for buhari daughter to fly to yankari and take pictures of wild animals fairing better than u can ever be. And ur life, no benefit no glamour. U have borehole for water, use gen for power, take herbs for sickness u dare not go into the hospital, no insurance and u Will starve if u enter hospital. Then u pay tax while waiting for disease and death. For buhari and FAM lol no be so. E get why. There hope is that u remain stupid till death.

I was advised to stop replying that mumu zombie

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
sanemind2:
We are Getting there

Meanwhile...

500gb New External Hard drive with movies filled 100percent is available at affordable rate, check signature for deals
did you steal it, why are you sellling it with movies on it, on a wrong topic no less.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Staro: 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
phunshood:

Oga, check yourself
The story is straight forward.

Nigeria dropped lower in the ranking

It also means that corruption worsens during the period
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Serveyouright(m): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
This is a president who only endose and sign any documents presented to him without reading through. TI should just await after their tenure they rate them they will be taken aback by the level of corruption going on in this government. When the head is rotten, the whole part of the body become malfunction.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by berrystunn(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
Looting 11 trillion
Set to borrow more ...

If you know, you will say yes .
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by West10(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Buhari assets is cows and one house in Kaduna and his mud house in Daura. How many times is going to tell you this?
Alaye you be zombie �‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Olorichubbie(f): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
I'm not surprised at all
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
executive12:

Guinea-Bissau and Equatorial Guinea are actually more corrupt.

I doubt it. But if you say so...
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Lalaska(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
Yet this man said he will fight corruption, same one he said he will destroy Boko Haram. #Onechance

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Ebenezar2020(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
corruption was the ever-lasting legacy left behind by PDP
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Vidyut: 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
corruption was the ever-lasting legacy left behind by PDP
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by sanemind2(m): 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
TerraMessorem:

did you steal it, why are you sellling it with movies on it, on a wrong topic no less.
l stole it from you na,are you happy now?
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by wellmax(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Forumobserver12:

What was our posirion in Corrupt index ranking before APC took over?

Not my opinion but what the records say.

The day you realise that it's not entirely about the government but about civil servants, traders, force men, common Nigerians like you and I, then you will begin to understand this corruption thing.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
Yet, the redundant, self-serving scammer at aso rock keeps deceiving his fellow zombies!

#pathetic filth!
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by edupedia: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
lipsrsealed
Staro:

In summary, Corruption is worsening in Nigeria
under Buhari

Our hypocrite-in-Chief and his media spin doctors can only deceive their mumu ZOMBIES,
they cannot deceive the world

I tell people, we have the worst hypocrite as president of Nigeria.

How ZOMBIES have eternally refused to use their heads but foolishly
follow this man about, swallowing his lies hook, line and sinker surprises me.

Keep deceiving yourself using fake reports prepared by OBJ dogs.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Charly68: 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
Transparency whatever isn't transparent with the data am seeing here ..
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Litmus: 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
Does Nigeria being ranked lower mean higher or does higher mean lower? wink

question in some of you guys heads don't lie
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by AmuRubber(m): 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Egalitarian1:

Honestly, before God and man, I am here only to read the usual hypocritical comment of that senseless fellow but as a confirmed hypocrite that he or she is, he/she has chosen to boycott this thread.

Senseless sycophant@

As expected, he won't come here to congratulate his “darling daddy” as usual.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by gaskiyamagana: 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
POLICE MUST BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RANKING BECAUSE THE WAY THEY ARE COLLECTING BRIBE NOWADAYS IS SERIOUSLY SHAMEFUL BOTH IN THE HIGH WAYS AND LOCAL ROUTES.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Staro: 12:49am On Jan 24, 2020
edupedia:
lipsrsealed

Keep deceiving yourself using fake reports prepared by OBJ dogs.

So, TI belongs to OBJ?
This is laughable.

You guys are truly ZOMBIES, I swear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres / Hashim Suleiman: Ganduje’s Aide Resigns Over His Refusal To Concede Defeat / Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.