Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index (39203 Views)

We Are Not Surprised With Bawa's suspension - Transparency International / TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by agulion: 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
The should rank us in Nepotism and enthnic cleansing, the will be very surprise
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by wellmax(m): 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
Staro:

In summary, Corruption is worsening in Nigeria
under Buhari

Our hypocrite-in-Chief and his media spin doctors can only deceive their mumu ZOMBIES,
they cannot deceive the world

I tell people, we have the worst hypocrite as president of Nigeria.

How ZOMBIES have eternally refused to use their heads but foolishly
follow this man about, swallowing his lies hook, line and sinker surprises me.

As expected, one sided analysis. We rose four places and fell two places. Do the maths
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by KaptainAfrika: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
Yes, Nigeria is corrupt what's new.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by wellmax(m): 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
oz4real83:
The international community is not blind. As long as they keep seeing the likes of Babachir Lawal, Obanikoro, Timiprieye silva, Atiku, saraki and many others still going free, no matter the level of fight against corruption the federal govt will try to present to the international community, they won't believe the Nigerian govt.

Agreed
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
Fourth most corrupt?

Must be a mistake somewhere.

No country more corrupt than Nigeria on the Continent

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by ThiagoKid(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
Before nko
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by winkmart: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
oya now
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by juman(m): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
The second name of apc is corruption.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Pavarottii(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
And they said GEJ was corrupt...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by ifeniceguy: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
knowing how corrupt Nigeria is, I'm just wondering how we came fourth in west Africa... how the hell will the 1st to 3rd country be like?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by elvisco10(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
oz4real83:
The international community is not blind. As long as they keep seeing the likes of Babachir Lawal, Obanikoro, Timiprieye silva, Atiku, saraki and many others still going free, no matter the level of fight against corruption the federal govt will try to present to the international community, they won't believe the Nigerian govt.
u re foolish to diverting to party! kano gvmnor.imo supreme court..many more..2020 will b worst. watch..tnk God i stay uk
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by AerialMapper: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
I am curious to see how the minions will twist this!

They will rename the organization Opaque International and blame PDP and Nnamdi Kanu for the poor ranking

Accept it; the fight against corruption is all audio

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Subzero047: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
You will not see here

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by akilo1: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Fake list op..we are number 1
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by topher052: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Na wah oh. I'll need to relocate to Benin then. Imagine 30!

Contact me for a soft copy of SEXUAL HEALING.

This is one book that will improve your sex life and help build your relationship. It has insight and with the great deal of research giving to it... You just can't but grab a copy.

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by SmartMugu: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
At least we are not number 1
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Forumobserver12(m): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
wellmax:

As expected, one sided analysis. We rose four places and fell two places. Do the maths

What was our posirion in Corrupt index ranking before APC took over?
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by toplinetrtrend: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Yes the corruption is thriving Because pdp still in government. And of course some people still harboring thieves ,Because their close friends and kinsmen involved in looting public funds.

Your life and existence have now been reduced to rationalizing stupidity. Do you have any hope in life at all? Don't you feel stupid each time you try to justify shame?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Helicobacter: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
R
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Sonoyom(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
The hypocritical corruption fighter is truly fighting corruption
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by toplinetrtrend: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Buhari assets is cows and one house in Kaduna and his mud house in Daura. How many times is going to tell you this?

Then why is buhari refusing to make his asset declaration form public?
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by toplinetrtrend: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
You will go to jail if you don't stop sabotage the effort of government.

You mean asking a president to declare his asset publicly translates to sabotage?

May God handle your entire life and destiny the same way buhari handles Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Egalitarian1: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
Subzero047:
You will not see heroe

Honestly, before God and man, I am here only to read the usual hypocritical comment of that senseless fellow but as a confirmed hypocrite that he or she is, he/she has chosen to boycott this thread.

Senseless sycophant@

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by AmTruth: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
Just TWO place drop.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by Zona123(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Staro:

In summary, Corruption is worsening in Nigeria
under Buhari

Our hypocrite-in-Chief and his media spin doctors can only deceive their mumu ZOMBIES,
they cannot deceive the world

I tell people, we have the worst hypocrite as president of Nigeria.

How ZOMBIES have eternally refused to use their heads but foolishly
follow this man about, swallowing his lies hook, line and sinker surprises me.

They know all this but they're just too ashamed to admit it. Even APC's lying machine Mr Lie... Have been silent for a very long time now, I hear here's rebooting but it is taking too long a time for the rebooting to be over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index by DRSEGUNBABA: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
When the useless Buhari is done with this country you ll know there was once a country called Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VAT: I Feel Your Pain - Wike Tells Masari, Other Supporters Of Status Quo / BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price / Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.