Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Love Is In The Air; Nigerians To Get Wowed This Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is In The Air; Nigerians To Get Wowed This Valentine (1099 Views)

60-years-old Woman Wowed Everyone As She Showcase Her Big N@ked Butt (video) / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / See This Valentine Themed Food, Menu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is In The Air; Nigerians To Get Wowed This Valentine by AmadorSays: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
LOVE is something that is constant in life, whether or not the days speed past, or crawl by, some things are just a given; they always find their way back to us and one memorable day to celebrate Love is Valentine’s Day. Ladies and gentlemen, like it has been done since the Middle Ages, Valentine’s Day is upon us again. It’s such a special day for lovers to take time out and remind each other that they are indeed still in love.

TECNO Blue Valentine has been a tradition of TECNO over the years. During this period, consumers are offered deals, people get rewarded with gifts for their loved ones and couples get exclusive treatment from TECNO. This year, TECNO Blue Valentine is back, but with the bar raised higher and the benefits to the fans even bigger! TECNO is a brand tailored specially for Nigerians; so, it’s no wonder that they know how important weddings are to Nigerians. They also understand how much money goes into making a wedding a memorable one.

Putting all these into consideration, the No 1 smartphone brand has decided to sponsor a lucky couple’s reception this year! That is incredible right? Yes, Couples who have an already set date for their wedding in 2020 will stand a chance to have their wedding reception sponsored by TECNO. All they have to do is go on TECNO social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram), post their couple selfie and share their love story using #ValentineForever and #TECNOBlueValentine. Four (4) couples with the most interesting and genuine story with support from their friends will be picked to enjoy the TECNO Blue Valentine Special.

While the attention will be on online folks, TECNO will also be rewarding customers who purchase TECNO Camon 12 Air or Camon 12 Pro with instant gift items and Valentine Cards. These customers also stand a chance to win a couple’s getaway. Valentine is a love affair, this year, TECNO is making sure to go all out and make it as huge and unforgettable as possible. The promotion will run from January 22nd to February 15th and note that Terms and conditions do apply.

Source : https://www.legit.ng/1295665-tecno-nigeria-plans-wow-valentine.html

1 Like

Re: Love Is In The Air; Nigerians To Get Wowed This Valentine by thatkindthing: 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
Indeed love is a constant thing in this life sadly not everyone finds it, good gesture from this brand to sponsor someone's wedding, how about those who haven't found love or are not yet ready to marry? undecided

1 Like

Re: Love Is In The Air; Nigerians To Get Wowed This Valentine by YangaBabe: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
My sister needs to be part of this since my boyfriend isn't yet ready to settle, I just hope these kind of promo comes up when I want to marry too.
Re: Love Is In The Air; Nigerians To Get Wowed This Valentine by andelawhite: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
Love is all shades of beautiful and Tecno has taken it a step higher by this kind gesture. I want o
Re: Love Is In The Air; Nigerians To Get Wowed This Valentine by bravesoul247(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2020
Love is blue. Imagine ones wedding being sponsored by TECNO, na flexing be that o
Re: Love Is In The Air; Nigerians To Get Wowed This Valentine by Mohbola(f): 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Love is actually a beautiful thing......

Nice concept
Re: Love Is In The Air; Nigerians To Get Wowed This Valentine by Jestin: 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
Girls go like this topic wella...awoof mata
Re: Love Is In The Air; Nigerians To Get Wowed This Valentine by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
YangaBabe:
My sister needs to be part of this since my boyfriend isn't yet ready to settle, I just hope these kind of promo comes up when I want to marry too.

I hope you've told her about it.
Re: Love Is In The Air; Nigerians To Get Wowed This Valentine by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jestin:

Lool
What do you expect before.
Re: Love Is In The Air; Nigerians To Get Wowed This Valentine by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
andelawhite:
Love is all shades of beautiful and Tecno has taken it a step higher by this kind gesture. I want o

Tecno always been a brand that take care of their fans. Kudos to them.
Re: Love Is In The Air; Nigerians To Get Wowed This Valentine by AmadorSays: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
thatkindthing:
Indeed love is a constant thing in this life sadly not everyone finds it, good gesture from this brand to sponsor someone's wedding, how about those who haven't found love or are not yet ready to marry? undecided
not to worry, you could also partake offline once you buy a Camon 12 device cheesy
Re: Love Is In The Air; Nigerians To Get Wowed This Valentine by AmadorSays: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
YangaBabe:
I'm not sure of that but I can tell you that tecno mobile will constantly do promos that their loyal customers would benefit from
Re: Love Is In The Air; Nigerians To Get Wowed This Valentine by AmadorSays: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jestin:
lol
Re: Love Is In The Air; Nigerians To Get Wowed This Valentine by Chubbyface: 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
thatkindthing:
you'd receive instant gift items when you buy the camon12 pro from any of their stores.. according to op
Re: Love Is In The Air; Nigerians To Get Wowed This Valentine by Chubbyface: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
1.5m no be beans oo ... It'd really go a long way
Re: Love Is In The Air; Nigerians To Get Wowed This Valentine by andelawhite: 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
I just hope more brands can be as generous
Abiodunspectre:

Tecno always been a brand that take care of their fans. Kudos to them.
Re: Love Is In The Air; Nigerians To Get Wowed This Valentine by thatkindthing: 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Chubbyface:
you'd receive instant gift items when you buy the camon12 pro from any of their stores.. according to op
wow, that would be real nice then. I should have gotten this Camon 12 pro long before now
Re: Love Is In The Air; Nigerians To Get Wowed This Valentine by Chubbyface: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
thatkindthing:
wow, that would be real nice then. I should have gotten this Camon 12 pro long before now
I doubt the giveaway is still on

(1) (Reply)

Afonja Why 4?: Casalindaa Is A Depressed Olosho. / Couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator. PHOTOS / Curvy Actress Destiny Etiko's Father Is Dead! The World Is Wicked She Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.