Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,213 members, 7,860,363 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Davido May Never Marry Chioma- Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido May Never Marry Chioma- Kemi Olunloyo (844 Views)

I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals / King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo / Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido May Never Marry Chioma- Kemi Olunloyo by cuiz: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Blogger Kemi Olunloyo is at it again! barely a week she made a post about Davido not being the real father of Chioma's son, Ifeanyi Adeleke Junior, she has dropped another Post that Davido may 'NEVER' marry Chioma.

Recall that blogger Kemi made a post where she screengrabbed Davido's alleged post of him doubting not to be the father of his son and also apologized to Kemi for using abusive words on her.

In the post the blogger made today, insisting that Chioma is not Peruzzi's cousin, she has advised her to get her papers ready as Davido may 'Never' marry her.

She wrote thus;

"Davido is NOT married to Chioma
Davido may NEVER marry Chioma
Davido is about to see ugly things about Chioma. Chioma get your paper. Nobody Should call me when I'm vindicated. The damage Peruzzi has done is too much. Cousins are not lovers".

Read more on http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2020/01/23/davido-may-never-marry-chioma-kemi-olunloyo/

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Davido May Never Marry Chioma- Kemi Olunloyo by cuiz: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
Is she now a prophetess?
Re: Davido May Never Marry Chioma- Kemi Olunloyo by masterflowx(m): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
My advice...

They should pls keep snipers and rat killers away from Davido and his enstrange girl friend Chioma for now. If possible Lagos State government should send security men and any appropriate agents to our water shore especially Lekki/ikoyi and third mainland bridges

Anty Kemi have succeeded in destroying this relationship on it arrival.

Anty Kemi is a CCTV in Davido's life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido May Never Marry Chioma- Kemi Olunloyo by Flexzy360(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Madam Kemi thunder faya you
Re: Davido May Never Marry Chioma- Kemi Olunloyo by healthserve(m): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
masterflowx:

I advice...

They should pls keep snipers and rat killers away from Davido and his enstrange girl friend Chioma for now. If possible Lagos State government should send securities and any appropriate agents to our water shore especially Lekki ikoyi and third mainland bridge.

Anty Kemi have succeeded in destroy this relationship on it arrival.

Anty Kemi is a CCTV in Davido life.

Hahahahahaha. You're a cow I swear grin
Re: Davido May Never Marry Chioma- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
This woman is so crazy grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React After Burna Boy Says He’s ”the Best Since Fela Kuti” / Musician WANDE COAL Is Finished Close Friend Exposed What Is Killing Him(video) / If U Remember N Love Beautiful Nubia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.