Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? (1728 Views)

How Long Was Your Shortest Relationship Last For? Can You Remember How It Ended? / What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? / How "Long" Was Your "Shortest" Relationship? (Pun Intended) (2) (3) (4)

How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by Kelechi009: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mine was 16 hours.

A girl i have been toasting for a long time, Finally said Yes one faithful morning.

I caught her cheating after she said Yes to me on WhatsApp early hours of the day, In the evening i took a bus to her house in Gbagada to surprise her with a gift that cost me 18k. On getting there & met her with another guy in boxers. End of relationship.

Burnt the gift out of pain.
Deleted her number.
Erased her from my life.

Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by money121(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
cry
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by madridguy(m): 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
tongue
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by Escodeb(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mine was hours, babe agreed to be my babe one night and the next morning she said she wasn't thinking straight the previous night.

I agreed to be friends cause of the Cookie. Who cares about bf/gf when cookie is readily available.

Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by praz001(m): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kelechi009:
Mine was 16 hours.

A girl i have been toasting for a long time, Finally said Yes one faithful morning.

I caught her cheating after she said Yes to me on WhatsApp early hours of the day, In the evening i took a bus to her house in Gbagada to surprise her with a gift that cost me 18k. On getting there & met her with another guy in boxers. End of relationship.

Burnt the gift out of pain.
Deleted her number.
Erased her from my life.

kiss
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mine was just one month.
I asked the short man If he still loved his ex, and that was it. He got upset. You know, short people with anger issues. So that was how it ended and I didnt even press further.

Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
my shortest was 2 days....after we knacked the first day,babe opened my Facebook and chatted all the gals that they should leave me alone and that I'm with my fiance
#i broke up

Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by mimimile93: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Mine was just one month.
I asked the short man If he still loved his ex, and that was it. He got upset. You know, short people with anger issues. So that was how it ended and I didnt even press further.
at least he fvckd

Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by mimimile93: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by yomi007k(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Mine was just one month.

Were you taller than him?

Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by AfroKnight: 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
I thought mine was short until I read yours. Bro, you’re the ultimate winner. grin

Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by Mrmezico(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Mine was just one month.
Aunty why d defametion of character(short man)?..Initialy u knw he was a short man nd u accepted him, had he said no i bet u might nt hv ended d relationship despite his hight.

Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by AstroG: 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ah won't call that relationship breakup or One Night stand.
When ah was still an Undergraduate,ah belonged to a theater group in my school. There was this girl dah ah was really hitting up on,though she wasn't in d same diff campus with me and diff theater group. During my theater groups annual drama nyt,we invited her theater group and she came. After so many talk talk and outing,one certain nyt we were all alone,she asked me f i really loved her and I answered yes. The girl begin romance me,one thing lead to another,the main action was done. 1hr later,she caught me with another girl(same nyt),she come vex,talk say she no do again.

I asked her that have u ever seen a goalkeeper saving a goal that has been scored grin grin,say ah don collect wetin ah need from am SHIKENA

Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mrmezico:
Aunty why d defametion of character(short man)?..Initialy u knw he was a short man nd u accepted him, had he said no i bet u might nt hv ended d relationship despite his hight.

Are you also short? Cos na una way.

Well I wouldn't have married him cos I was still a very small girl then. I only fell for him cos he was an Ikoyi big boy with powerful car and nice house plus other girls were flocking around him but he chose me. So it was with smally sense I agreed to even date him. And yeah, he smelt good always. So I fell but didn't really love him and wasn't going to settle down with him. Just wanted to be seen with Sheba oil and gas companys big boy.

My my spec is tall, chocolate and handsome.
So, no sorry if you're short. Mr.
Now, stay off my mention.

Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by Kelechi009: 12:28am On Jan 24, 2020
AfroKnight:
I thought mine was short until I read yours. Bro, you’re the ultimate winner. grin

such is life.
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by Kelechi009: 12:28am On Jan 24, 2020
AstroG:

I asked her that have u ever seen a goalkeeper saving a goal that has been scored grin grin,say ah don collect wetin ah need from am SHIKENA

You are a very wicked person undecided

Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by AstroG: 12:31am On Jan 24, 2020
Kelechi009:

You are a very wicked person undecided

How??
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by Queenserah26(f): 12:33am On Jan 24, 2020
3 months. The guy was still having feelings for his ex. I had to excuse him.

Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by popweezy(m): 2:25am On Jan 24, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Well I wouldn't have married him cos I was still a very small girl then. I only fell for him cos he was an Ikoyi big boy with powerful car and nice house plus other girls were flocking around him but he chose me. So it was with smally sense I agreed to even date him. And yeah, he smelt good always. So I fell but didn't really love him and wasn't going to settle down with him. Just wanted to be seen with Sheba oil and gas companys big boy.

lol..u fell for him but didn't really love him.. U only wanted to be seen with Sheba Oil and Gas company big boy because u had small sense. But now that u have big sense u prefer to settle down with tall, chocolate and handsome guy... So dangote sef no ft ur spec?? Confused being.. By d way, I am a tall guy so no think otherwise!
But u're really confused my sister

Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by mimimile93: 5:34am On Jan 24, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

gold diga
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by Skmoda360(m): 5:52am On Jan 24, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

You are too direct now he might be your spec now.... undecided
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by Katier00(f): 6:25am On Jan 24, 2020
One week. We didn't just blend. We were the opposite of each other.
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 24, 2020
Skmoda360:

You are too direct now he might be your spec now.... undecided

I'm too direct? Oh.. I guess you didn't see where he attacked my comment.
When I made my own contribution on the post innocently, did I mention him? Or must you guys go about attacking people's comments?

He asked for it.

Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 24, 2020
popweezy:
lol..u fell for him but didn't really love him.. U only wanted to be seen with Sheba Oil and Gas company big boy because u had small sense. But now that u have big sense u prefer to settle down with tall, chocolate and handsome guy... So dangote sef no ft ur spec?? Confused being.. By d way, I am a tall guy so no think otherwise!
But u're really confused my sister

Yes. Tell me which part of this is paining you, let me expanciate further. tongue

Next time, learn to mind your biz.
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by mimimile93: 6:46am On Jan 24, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Yes. Tell me which part of this is paining you, let me expanciate further. tongue

women, confused lots
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by Skmoda360(m): 7:12am On Jan 24, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

I'm too direct? Oh.. I guess you didn't see where he attacked my comment.
When I made my own contribution on the post innocently, did I mention him? Or must you guys go about attacking people's comments?

He asked for it.
I grab your point....he might be stylishly hitting on you...
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by popweezy(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

FISH BRAIN!
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by Mrmezico(m): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2020

Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? by Mrmezico(m): 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2020

I would've been crying my eyes out by nw if i'm short as u av defined me even wen u ve nt seen me. dnt even knw hw u get 2 knw dat i was angry wen i was'nt at all. i only asked u why insulting d young man because of his hight nd here u re insulting me too. neva insulted u nd u re already raining insults on me nd dat shows d kind of person u re in real lyf.

How My Mother Ruined My Happy Marriage / She Wants To Be Left Alone In Just 3weaks Of Dating Plz Read / Hours After Legalization, Costa Ricans First Gay Marriage. Nigeria Next?