Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? (1182 Views)

Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / How "Long" Was Your "Shortest" Relationship? (Pun Intended) / How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 31, 2021
...It could be for some weird reasons, reasons why a relationship ends, sometimes it could be that a person suddenly develops cold feet almost immediately after starting a new relationship.

sometimes it could be because they quickly almost find someone better or someone that's much more purposeful or more interesting.

Sometimes one can start a new relationship but gets bored almost immediately.

What was the shortest relationship u ever had?

Did it last up to a day, hours, weeks, months or years.

Share your experience.

Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 31, 2021
My penultimate relationship lasted for 3 days, I caught bae frolicking with a sugar daddy.grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Pennywise(m): 7:04am On Oct 31, 2021
BadRadio:
There could be numerous reason or reasons why a relationship ends, sometimes it could be that a person develops cold feet almost immediately after starting a new relationship, sometimes it could be because they quickly almost find someone better or someone that's much more purposeful or more interesting.

Sometime one can start a new relationship but gets bored almost instantly.

What was the shortest relationship u ever had?

Did it last up to a day, hours, weeks, months or years.

Share your experience.

Technically the relationship had not started (at least I had not seen her underpants) but the intention was clear to both parties. She appreciated and loved my generosity. All of a sudden the mind games, the attempts at conditioning. Hiannn? I initially took it to be one of those girl things for example repeatedly switching of data during chats. Anyway I turned my back and she has been doing the chasing ever since. This bizarre friendship lasted about 10days I think. Complete waste of my time.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by chatinent: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2021
24 hours.

Did everything and broke up a day...still kids.

Was crazy but epic, and consensual.
Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2021
lipsrsealed
Just a day.....Very short like a short girl's mentality lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Godada(m): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2021
??
Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 31, 2021
GrowthPlug:
5 days when she said I should stop crypto trrade!!

Damn bitch getaway
Stop using crypto whatever as a cover up for your yahoo.She dumped you because you refused to stop doing yahoo.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Lilsameey: 7:48am On Oct 31, 2021
A month, Waste of time.
Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by WarAgainstBegga: 7:52am On Oct 31, 2021
Una dey reproduce story every fûcking day!!

Are you guys this jobless?
Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2021
GrowthPlug:

Tell that to Illegendd or the real niggas in crypto currency investors thread!!

I'm damn sure you want a rich nigga to get married to you!

What an irony
Yahoo thread you mean?I don't have eyes for people who make legal or illegal money online in the name of anything or under some cover to disguise. I have my own money boyyyy.
Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Privatepart00: 8:34am On Oct 31, 2021
Mine was 48hours ( two days)
She kissed ( not once or twice )me on the first outing ( blamed it on been drunk).
The second time she came around , she kissed me again but this time no excuses �
We thrusted ourselves with the help of our reproductive organ.
Girl drooling over my member , how she wanted it all to herself. Told her to enjoy the moment as it lasted.
The next day after I dropped her , that was all.
Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Juliusmomoh: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2021
It ended just five day...

She ask me where i work to get all this money and investment.. I refuse to tell her.

Cos she don't see me going outside to work but spend cash...

I know she will go if i tell her.

1 Like

Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by talk2hb1(m): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2021
Less Than a Month!
Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Michelle55: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2021
Here to read stories.. smiley
Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Fmlao: 9:54am On Oct 31, 2021
45 minutes

She agreed right now
Bleep right now
After the Bleep, I brought an evidence that she had a guy before me

Lockup
Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Tobedated(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
Stop using crypto whatever as a cover up for your yahoo.She dumped you because you refused to stop doing yahoo.

i hate it when people try to justify things they don't understand if you don't understand crypto just say so stop talking about things you don't understand especially you iyaebe i've noticed you on a lot of thread saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2021
Tobedated:

i hate it when people try to justify things they don't understand if you don't understand crypto just say so stop talking about things you don't understand especially you iyaebe i've noticed you on a lot of thread saying rubbish
Why is it paining you?are you a cryptoyahooboy?you people can't deceive us with the crypto cover-up, it won't work.
Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Tobedated(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2021
GrowthPlug:
Tell that to Illegendd or the real niggas in crypto currency investors thread!!

I'm damn sure you want a rich nigga to get married to you!
What an irony
don't mind her that how she is always talking about shit she doesn't understand

1 Like

Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Tobedated(m): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why is it paining you?are you a cryptoyahooboy?you people can't deceive us with the crypto cover-up, it won't work.

Lmfao
Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2021
No matter how long or how short your relationship with a non virgin woman is, the day you marry her is the day your generational curse activates.
Folks, NEVER marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

1 Like

Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2021
Tobedated:

Lmfao
This is the kind of look I give any guy who tells me he's a crypto asset investor.Even hushpupy was a successful crypto asset investor abi trader.You people should coin a new name already, this one have cast.

Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
No matter how long or how short your relationship with a non virgin woman is, the day you marry her is the day you generational curse activates.
Folks, NEVER marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
Same the other way round, no greater misfortune than marrying an already disvirgined man
Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
Same the other way round, no greater misfortune than marrying an already disvirgined man
Whatever you pour in a dirty goblet becomes dirty. A deflowered woman is a dirty goblet.
Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Whatever you pour in a dirty goblet becomes dirty. A deflowered woman is a dirty goblet.
A rotten cucumber nko?
Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by L4stl00k(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2021
I think my own is 7 days
Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
A rotten cucumber nko?
Men are the donors, women are the receivers.
When you donate, it leaves your body.
When you receive, it's stays in your body.
Listen folks, NEVER marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by younglleo: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2021
1 week
Re: What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? by Savedday: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

(1) (Reply)

There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage / When A British Man Uses "X X X" In A Text, Here Is The Interpretation. / Please Help.(am I A SIMP?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.