Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts (40400 Views)

I Want Obiano Assasinated , Anambra State Razed Down- Nnamdi Kanu / Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts / Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by alizma: 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
Brozzjames:

Where is Buharibook or Arewabook
Is buhari complaining of being blocked on Facebook
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
mcjohny:

Shut up wait until April and see this country in shambles

Naxo

Chest beating continues!
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Goodluck200: 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
Na lie
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by adekolaelect(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
22gist14:

bro your level of sarcasm knows no bound.
goodnight Biko

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Goodluck200: 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
subtlemee:
with all the bragging?
na lie
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by oglalasioux(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
Arrewa:
Nnamdi Kanu is a smart guy who understands the Igbos very well. He knows the Igbos are people who are giving to delusion, they are energized by fake news, propaganda, rumors and hates. Be good at dishing them then you become a hero it doesn't matter the region you come from like FFK and Fayose just be sure you are dishing them out in support of Igbos interest and vision they will make you their celebrity and you can make a lot of money doing that if you involve business mind in it like Kanu and Uwazuruike

I have a biafra proponent in my area here that use to tell us some day light lies about biafra. Last November he said Trump has given Buhari two weeks to hold a lefulendom as he called it or he will move Americans army to Nigeria force Igbos out.

In November ending he said that the UN has given the Igbos date to leave Nigeria by February and that the UN army will be entry Nigeria from December to enforce this and many other things.

He even said that Nnamdi Kanu have commanded the Igbos to not return back to Nigeria when they go home for Christmas and that others should prepare to leave Nigeria latest by January.

lies and propaganda are the only weapons Kanu and IPOB have for the moment to continue to sway their gullible brainwashed followers and failure to do that spells doom for the organization.

Everything you stated here make me ashamed of identifying as Igbo sometimes. I'm shocked by the number of my fellow Igbos that believe pure crap from Ipob. I hope Nigerians will understand that it's just a very few gullible people that are Ipob or listen to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by k2money(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
If Facebook shut him down then they should create facepen for him
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Reussite: 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
vickydankal:
Im an IGBO lady and a Biafran not by association but by blood, I didn’t choose to be, I was born that way.

I’m not a member of IPOB and I hate most of the methods of Nnamdi Kanu. He is my brother anyway but his methods and flippancy is way too much for an assumed leader in that position.

I have said it.
E-IPOB can come for me. I ready die.
I stand 100 with you on this.
Never liked the manner he$ handled it & I'm so not a fan of IPOB.
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by King2019(m): 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
blasted12:
The truth dey pain you well well cheesy

see mumu wey no get face...
I will believe devil over a Northerner statement...
in fact both of you are stupid
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by blasted12: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
King2019:

see mumu wey no get face...
I will believe devil over a Northerner statement...
in fact both of you are stupid
Heheheh. Pained Biafraudian grin
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by oaroloye(m): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
MISHIGAS!

22gist14:

IPOB condemns shutdown of Nnamdi Kanu’s Facebook page

The Indigenous People of Biafra has flayed Facebook Nigeria for allegedly shutting down the page of its leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

The group’s Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, in a statement, said the action was taken by Facebook Nigeria to diminish the growing popularity of Kanu in his cause.

Powerful said the page had endeared Kanu to most people as it was used to expose the atrocities of government.

He said Biafra, during the Nigeria’s Civil War, suffered great denial of media space, and IPOB would not allow a repeat in the 21st century.

Powerful said, “We can confirm that Facebook Nigeria has shut down the page of our leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

“This is not unconnected with the fact that our leader’s page has become a rich resource for those determined to expose the evil regime in Nigeria and enthrone a better life for the masses.

“We mince no words when we say that Facebook Nigeria is more corrupt than the corrupt government they are seeking to protect.

“Biafra suffered immeasurably as a result of denial of media space in the late 60s, a situation we are not prepared to allow in this 21st century.”

Source: https://punchng.com/ipob-condemns-shutdown-of-nnamdi-kanus-facebook-page

NNAMBI KANU AND IPOB ARE IDIOTS, WHO JUST DON'T GET IT!

22gist14:

Following the recent shutdown of IPOB leader Facebook page. Well we are glad to announce to you that the page have been restored!

"@Facebook has seen reason to republish my page.‬

‪I thank Biafrans and lovers of freedom on social media for pressurising Facebook to rethink.‬

‪I will still broadcast tomorrow, Fri. 24/01/2020‬

‪Time:‬
‪7: 00 PM Biafraland Time‬

‪Join via Radio Biafra FB, FM, App, satellite & online"

Source: http://www.22gist.com/

FACEBOOK HAS JUST USED THIS TRICK TO LEARN WHO NNAMBI KANU'S SUPPORTERS ARE, HOW MANY THEY ARE, WHERE THEY POST FROM, AND WHO THEIR ASSOCIATES ARE!

All of these people's IDENTITIES AND PRIVACY is COMPROMISED.

He should expect MARK ZUCKERBERG to forward all this information to their good mutual friend, JUBRIL OF SUDAN, whom he loves so much.

So, why expose them like that- unless that were his intention?

FACEBOOK IS FOUNDED BY MARK ZUCKERBERG- A JEW.

That he should close NNAMDI KANU'S Account could only be on orders from the Jewish Government of ISRAEL- who once leaked to Nnambi Kanu, that they believed that IGBOS were descended from ISRAELITES.

This was clearly to set the IGBOS up, to be exterminated by the Nigerian Government, after informing them that Nnamdi Kanu was trying to secede BIAFRA.

In reality, the people calling themselves "JEWS" are IDENTITY-THIEVES, whose ancestors were NOT the Ancient HEBREWS at all, but 9th Century Oyinbos called KHAZARS, whose king, BULAN, had them use JUDAISM to unify his kingdom.

In reality, they hate Blacks, and have no intention of sharing THE PROMISED LAND with our kind.

[img]http://www.google.com/search?q=chief+rabbi+calls+Blacks+monkeys&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ACYBGNQXYhJWQT1y8dxd9v6Z1Ve3NUCbfA:1579886637242&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiv_bCu4JznAhXF0eAKHQTDC-YQ_AUoA3oECA0QAw&biw=768&bih=1024#imgrc=jy9mvJshu_zITM%3A[/img]

Arrewa:

Nnamdi Kanu is a smart guy who understands the Igbos very well. He knows the Igbos are people who are giving to delusion, they are energized by fake news, propaganda, rumors and hates. Be good at dishing them then you become a hero it doesn't matter the region you come from like FFK and Fayose just be sure you are dishing them out in support of Igbos interest and vision they will make you their celebrity and you can make a lot of money doing that if you involve business mind in it like Kanu and Uwazuruike

I have a biafra proponent in my area here that use to tell us some day light lies about biafra. Last November he said Trump has given Buhari two weeks to hold a lefulendom as he called it or he will move Americans army to Nigeria force Igbos out.

In November ending he said that the UN has given the Igbos date to leave Nigeria by February and that the UN army will be entry Nigeria from December to enforce this and many other things.

He even said that Nnamdi Kanu have commanded the Igbos to not return back to Nigeria when they go home for Christmas and that others should prepare to leave Nigeria latest by January.

lies and propaganda are the only weapons Kanu and IPOB have for the moment to continue to sway their gullible brainwashed followers and failure to do that spells doom for the organization.

THIS GUY GETS IT!

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by tityboi: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
Oh
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by luluman: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
subtlemee:
with all the bragging?
And chest beating.
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Yusman316(m): 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
infini771:
My own is that Nigeria should not touch this guy, if he comes back to bury his parents. I am saying this because the thought the West have for Nigeria, now that Baba 'Fake Integrity' is in economic romace with Russia and China, is NOT the thought of good.
So u don't know jumping bail in any country is a crime
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by NonnyDot(m): 4:50am On Jan 25, 2020
Online biafra country, deluded people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Professor Wole Soyinka As He Celebrates His 85th Birthday / Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) / President Buhari Arrives Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.