Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts (40399 Views)

I Want Obiano Assasinated , Anambra State Razed Down- Nnamdi Kanu / Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts / Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by FlyoruB: 9:19am On Jan 24, 2020
catoluy:
If you go and investigate, you will see it was a Yoruba person at Facebook Nigeria that is behind it.

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by naijaguy123456(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2020
Long over due .

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Houseofglam7(f): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2020
undecided
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2020
not good
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Horus(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2020
Facebook is helping governments crack down on "terrorism"

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by anonimi: 9:19am On Jan 24, 2020
catoluy:
If you go and investigate, you will see it was a Yoruba person at Facebook Nigeria that is behind it.

Are you like EFCC that accuses before investigating?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10669585_screen20170613124159_jpeg9a6f8f44639f8690ee338ae4ca230a90

5 Likes

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2020
So Facebook Nigeria is different from Facebook America. Then he should report the issue to Facebook America and if he is that embittered he should create Facebook Biafra.
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by antirozz(f): 9:20am On Jan 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:
They should permanently delete him from Facebook.
why Because he said he doesn't want to be part of your Nigeria again. Most times we join the crowd without a reason for doing so.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Deejaygold(m): 9:20am On Jan 24, 2020
alizma:
Let them create Biafrabook
Bad shild grin

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by anonimi: 9:20am On Jan 24, 2020
Horus:

and fake news too.

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by francis5051: 9:20am On Jan 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:
They should permanently delete him from Facebook.
Facebook is useless a motherfucking data sucker
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Dagrace01(m): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2020
Mark Zuckerberg is now anti ipob abi?
Una never start.

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by antirozz(f): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2020
Horus:

that is why you will continue to suffer in life. You choose to ignore the truth

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by symbianDON(m): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2020
catoluy:
walahi it is za werk of za fulani fiffle
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by dahnimoh(m): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2020
alizma:

Necessity is the mother of invention
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by AIIah: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2020
Arrewa:
Nnamdi Kanu is a smart guy who understands the Igbos very well. He knows the Igbos are people who are giving to delusion, they are energized by fake news, propaganda, rumors and hates. Be good at dishing them then you become a hero it doesn't matter the region you come from like FFK and Fayose just be sure you are dishing them out in support of Igbos interest and vision they will make you their celebrity and you can make a lot of money doing that if you involve business mind in it like Kanu and Uwazuruike

I have a biafra proponent in my area here that use to tell us some day light lies about biafra. Last November he said Trump has given Buhari two weeks to hold a lefulendom as he called it or he will move Americans army to Nigeria force Igbos out.

In November ending he said that the UN has given the Igbos date to leave Nigeria by February and that the UN army will be entry Nigeria from December to enforce this and many other things.

He even said that Nnamdi Kanu have commanded the Igbos to not return back to Nigeria when they go home for Christmas and that others should prepare to leave Nigeria latest by January.

lies and propaganda are the only weapons Kanu and IPOB have for the moment to continue to sway their gullible brainwashed followers and failure to do that spells doom for the organization.
So Yorubas and Hausas are immune from propaganda p

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2020
Arrewa:
Nnamdi Kanu is a smart guy who understands the Igbos very well. He knows the Igbos are people who are giving to delusion, they are energized by fake news, propaganda, rumors and hates. Be good at dishing them then you become a hero it doesn't matter the region you come from like FFK and Fayose just be sure you are dishing them out in support of Igbos interest and vision they will make you their celebrity and you can make a lot of money doing that if you involve business mind in it like Kanu and Uwazuruike

I have a biafra proponent in my area here that use to tell us some day light lies about biafra. Last November he said Trump has given Buhari two weeks to hold a lefulendom as he called it or he will move Americans army to Nigeria force Igbos out.

In November ending he said that the UN has given the Igbos date to leave Nigeria by February and that the UN army will be entry Nigeria from December to enforce this and many other things.

He even said that Nnamdi Kanu have commanded the Igbos to not return back to Nigeria when they go home for Christmas and that others should prepare to leave Nigeria latest by January.

lies and propaganda are the only weapons Kanu and IPOB have for the moment to continue to sway their gullible brainwashed followers and failure to do that spells doom for the organization.
So Yorubas and Hausas are immune from propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by tstx(m): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2020
Gnehe
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by antirozz(f): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2020
Dagrace01:
Mark Zuckerberg is now anti ipob abi?
Una never start.
you that is anti ipob, do you have a reason for that? Any reason at all?
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by klax(m): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2020
22gist14:

Source: https://punchng.com/ipob-condemns-shutdown-of-nnamdi-kanus-facebook-page

Uf he is using the page to spread his Tribal Hate madness I'm 100% in support shutting it down if he is not happy about it he can go to court to challenge the decision.

Secession is not same as Tribal Hatred but foolishly he added the 2 together and for that reason I will say it till heaven comes I can never be in the same page with Kanu never.

To the miscreants I have opened the floor to call me Afonja and Aboki.

Waiting plzzz.................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2020
this is becoming interesting
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by nairalandankrah: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2020
Enough of all the tantrums here...facebook has restored his page..you can go to his twitter handle to verify
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by AfroKnight: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2020
catoluy:

Lol. I hope you are joking cos no human being should be this stupîd. Facebook has bots that address suspicious activity and once a page is reported for hate messages, it gets reviewed.

Surely you must know this. Please tell me you were joking. I don’t think you have the right to be this stupîd.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by King2019(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2020
Arrewa:

I know your generation is not sensible and will never be...
Imagine that your cursed tongue from the north...
You are very stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Softness147: 9:34am On Jan 24, 2020
alizma:
Ur level of idiotism is so alarming
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Ofemmanu1: 9:34am On Jan 24, 2020
catoluy:
Na Yoruba go kill you.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Patrioticman007(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2020
alizma:

Guy you wicket, Biafra Book, will be the best online text book, for Biafra students & teachers.
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by richPHAROAH: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2020
omo shut up, there is nothing like facebook nigeria
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Oblongata: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2020
Arrewa:

This here is nothing but the truth...

You are a hero bro cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) / High Court Confirms Edison As Authentic Speaker Of Rivers Assembly / People's Reactions As Buhari Receives His WAEC Certificate (Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.