Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts (40398 Views)

I Want Obiano Assasinated , Anambra State Razed Down- Nnamdi Kanu / Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts / Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2020
Kanu is only popular among his fellow Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by VenusEAGLE: 9:39am On Jan 24, 2020
Mark Zuckerberg is officially an afonja....
IPOB news Daily

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by OnyesomJ(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2020
Should we Fry Ice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by veeceesynergy: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2020
Which one is FACEBOOK NIGERIA
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2020
catoluy:
If you go and investigate, you will see it was a Yoruba person at Facebook Nigeria that is behind it. There is what we call "common enemy." Easterners are common enemy to Northerners and Yorubas. Meaning even though Northerners are fighting against Amotekun and insulting Yorubas; calling them primitive people, they Yorubas will ignore all that and face you Igbos and Biafrans because you are a common enemy. I don't know why Easterners cannot understand this. As one enlightened nairalander said "they will use Amotekun to secretly kill Igbos in Lagos."

You are in the same category with Hausa/Fulanis, you are both our enemies.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Cuntface: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2020
alizma:
Let them create Biafrabook

Is facebook Nigeriabook?
Receive sense
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2020
Arrewa:
Nnamdi Kanu is a smart guy who understands the Igbos very well. He knows the Igbos are people who are giving to delusion, they are energized by fake news, propaganda, rumors and hates. Be good at dishing them then you become a hero it doesn't matter the region you come from like FFK and Fayose just be sure you are dishing them out in support of Igbos interest and vision they will make you their celebrity and you can make a lot of money doing that if you involve business mind in it like Kanu and Uwazuruike

I have a biafra proponent in my area here that use to tell us some day light lies about biafra. Last November he said Trump has given Buhari two weeks to hold a lefulendom as he called it or he will move Americans army to Nigeria force Igbos out.

In November ending he said that the UN has given the Igbos date to leave Nigeria by February and that the UN army will be entry Nigeria from December to enforce this and many other things.

He even said that Nnamdi Kanu have commanded the Igbos to not return back to Nigeria when they go home for Christmas and that others should prepare to leave Nigeria latest by January.

lies and propaganda are the only weapons Kanu and IPOB have for the moment to continue to sway their gullible brainwashed followers and failure to do that spells doom for the organization.

At the Bold above... They have to make do with what they have na!!!

In any case, most people from that part of the country are wiser now... Fallacy and Illusion can't endure for too long. grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2020
ludd2018:

You are right but we Igbos must continue to them maturity .

The action of FB ll be shortlived . They need NK more than NK needs them and that ll never stop Biafra restoration ..effort in futility

Biafra is a fictional achievement, a mirage, you guys lack real actions, you can't tick

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Kennyswag: 9:44am On Jan 24, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

well said gringrin
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Stve(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2020
Arrewa:
Nnamdi Kanu is a smart guy who understands the Igbos very well. He knows the Igbos are people who are giving to delusion, they are energized by fake news, propaganda, rumors and hates. Be good at dishing them then you become a hero it doesn't matter the region you come from like FFK and Fayose just be sure you are dishing them out in support of Igbos interest and vision they will make you their celebrity and you can make a lot of money doing that if you involve business mind in it like Kanu and Uwazuruike

I have a biafra proponent in my area here that use to tell us some day light lies about biafra. Last November he said Trump has given Buhari two weeks to hold a lefulendom as he called it or he will move Americans army to Nigeria force Igbos out.

In November ending he said that the UN has given the Igbos date to leave Nigeria by February and that the UN army will be entry Nigeria from December to enforce this and many other things.

He even said that Nnamdi Kanu have commanded the Igbos to not return back to Nigeria when they go home for Christmas and that others should prepare to leave Nigeria latest by January.

lies and propaganda are the only weapons Kanu and IPOB have for the moment to continue to sway their gullible brainwashed followers and failure to do that spells doom for the organization.
I disagree with u on this,u should know when an individual is sincere n committed to a course,if mazi KANU had collected bride or compromised, he will not be hitting the government very hard up to this hour,his Facebook wot have been tempered with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by SheriffDTrader(m): 9:46am On Jan 24, 2020
Their Business.
Check my siggy if you want a good forex indicator. It works well for swing traders
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by MedicH: 9:48am On Jan 24, 2020
Arrewa:

Let me understand you well. You mean that by Nnamdi kanu telling Igbo's of the need to break out from Nigeria he is deceiving them?? Would a better advice be to encourage them in a country where even u saying this thing now the money u pay as vat is only fit to be used to fuel the Presidential jet for buhari daughter to fly to yankari and take pictures of wild animals fairing better than u can ever be. And ur life, no benefit no glamour. U have borehole for water, use gen for power, take herbs for sickness u dare not go into the hospital, no insurance and u Will starve if u enter hospital. Then u pay tax while waiting for disease and death. For buhari and FAM lol no be so. E get why. Their hope is that u remain stupid till death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 24, 2020
Good way to treat the terrorist
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by omenka(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2020
The amount of fake news, propaganda, and outright lies must have been the cause. Ipod lies too much abeg.
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by VenusEAGLE: 9:50am On Jan 24, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
I will comment when I’m done with my wedding.
HAHHAHA where did you get this from
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2020
alizma:
hush! like there is anything Nigeriabook out there
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2020
OmoManU:
Good one Zuckerberg, that guy is just constituting nuisances up and down
Shattap there
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2020
I wonder how saying the blatant truth to the world and indeed Biafra concerns facebook..

Media propaganda... Even at that the struggle continues..

I know those northern lazy almajiris want to stay in this contraception called Nigeria.. They are begging and they know they are begging everyone to stay coz they can't survive

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2020
alizma:
grin grin grin
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by ENEMYOFGOD6: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2020
angry grin grin. Until Nnamdi kanu come to Nigeria before I go take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2020
DonDemu:
Good way to treat the terrorist
Lol
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by codedlee(m): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2020
Arrewa:

bros wetin na.. Leave igbos.. They aint your problem.. Go make money. Biafra will surely come. Maybe not now

1 Like

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Roon9(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2020
alizma:

Wetin na grin
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by ngadaAwo: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
omenka:
The amount of fake news, propaganda, and outright lies must have been the cause. Ipod lies too much abeg.
[/s]
shut up your mouth there
mind your dead benue state
support Ortom for their betterment

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by BiafraforTrump: 10:18am On Jan 24, 2020
Arrewa:

But what business do you have with Nnamdi KANU?? What do you have in common with Igbos! Why is it that you ugly looking almajiris and face the level of street begging ravaging your land, it is Igbos and Nnamdi KANU that is giving you headache..

Look at almajiri that can't discern good and evil but will move to kill once their imam sends them on jihad, now coming to tell us who is given to delluson and who is not. I blame Lord Luggard, if not for one Nigeria I don't think you could have known what a phone is talk more of affording one.
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Pusyiter(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2020
Exactly,
If na oyinbo, they will create their own book and make IPOB supporters clamor for it thereby make money
alizma:
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by Amotekun777: 10:22am On Jan 24, 2020
alizma:

Biafraland nko? grin
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by BiafraforTrump: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Kanu is only popular among his fellow Igbos

But what business do you have with Nnamdi KANU?? What do you have in common with Igbos! Why is it that you ugly looking zombies in Yoruba land can't mind your business but you'll be the first to tell Igbos to leave Tinubu your roguery leader alone and mind their leaders, you'll tell Igbos to not speak about SW and face their region!
Why is it that you people never practice what you preach?? right from Awolowo abori accord betrayal till this generation, you have been known for "saying one thing and doing another "..

A Fulani called you fools primitive and you overlook it because ofcourse he is " Fulani" and you know they are ruthless, If Igbos were ruthless like Fulanis I think before you talk about an Igbo man anyhow you must first look right look left up and down before you speak..

Face Amitekun and leave Nnamdi Kanu alone, if he is packaging with foreign bouncers like you leaches have said is it your packaging?? did we say we needed you to tell us in the first place??

Cowards from Awolowo to the least..
**spits**
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by BiafraforTrump: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Who cares?.

Just stay away from Nnamdi KANU and Biafra before you die premature!

You don't make comments on your enemy's business........
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by BiafraforTrump: 10:27am On Jan 24, 2020
ENEMYOFGOD6:
angry grin grin. Until Nnamdi kanu come to Nigeria before I go take him serious.

But what business do you have with Nnamdi KANU?? What do you have in common with Igbos! Why is it that you ugly looking zombies in Yoruba land can't mind your business but you'll be the first to tell Igbos to leave Tinubu your roguery leader alone and mind their leaders, you'll tell Igbos to not speak about SW and face their region!
Why is it that you people never practice what you preach?? right from Awolowo abori accord betrayal till this generation, you have been known for "saying one thing and doing another "..

A Fulani called you fools primitive and you overlook it because ofcourse he is " Fulani" and you know they are ruthless, If Igbos were ruthless like Fulanis I think before you talk about an Igbo man anyhow you must first look right look left up and down before you speak..

Face Amitekun and leave Nnamdi Kanu alone, if he is packaging with foreign bouncers like you leaches have said is it your packaging?? did we say we needed you to tell us in the first place??

Cowards from Awolowo to the least..
**spits**
Re: Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts by umarshehu58(m): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2020
Na dem

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Professor Wole Soyinka As He Celebrates His 85th Birthday / Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) / High Court Confirms Edison As Authentic Speaker Of Rivers Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.