Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored (27202 Views)

BREAKING: Mark Zuckerberg Deletes Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Account / Breaking: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Facebook Account Suspended / Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Security Aides Restored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by solmusdesigns: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
while some people where already blaming yoruba on other thread

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by akilo1: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
Biafra can only be actualize on facebook and not in nigeria,if u know u know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by EdiskyHarry: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
when will Niger delta start planning for our freedom from the terrorist northern part of Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
My Igbo Friends Please Go Back To The Drawing Board! `````````````````````` Igbo on my mind. What we want:-
1). We want Igbo President in 2023 BUT Atiku is cumming 2023.
2). We want PDP President 2023 BUT APC must nominate Igbo candidate 2023.
3). We no want another Fulani in 2023 BUT we want Atiku.
4). 2023 is our turn, but please give us Biafra!
Aah! What is going on here?
Confusion break bone!
©️

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Can't the DSS do the needful and keep this Kanu mute for for life

If they not competent, They should contract it out

His soul is less that $100,000
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by fatymore(f): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
God bless Nigerians
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
This Guy is really powerful in the World

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Mescana22(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
It will be a very shameful thing for Facebook to close his page and leave some terrorist pages, was surprised when i stumbled on some pages on facebook where some islamic states and Al qaeda publicly cheer there course and recruit, even twitter, and other major social platforms, so MNK IPOB should be allowed, but i urge Nnamdi to minimize the way he dish out insults and threats , you can achieve this without throwing a stone, it's all about peaceful demonstration both online and offline, i still think Restructuring will be Good for This country not Division for now. i have a feeling that it will work well.

for those who will quote me, I am born and raised Igbo Man, na my mind i talk,
God Bless Nigeria.
God Bless hausa, Igbo and Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Okpotud(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
vickydankal:
Im an IGBO lady and a Biafran not by association but by blood, I didn’t choose to be, I was born that way.

I’m not a member of IPOB and I hate most of the methods of Nnamdi Kanu. He is my brother anyway but his methods and flippancy is way too much for an assumed leader in that position.

I have said it.
E-IPOB can come for me. I ready die.
go do yo own make we see am

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
akilo1:

God bless your Mother!

Only on Facebook!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by dukeprince50: 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
bigeliot:
I just like this man. I don know y. The reason some people hate him is bcus he's arrogant. But he stands and speak the truth. Na jealousy make some people no wan bliv d truth, if not tell me y u hate somebody dat wants u free from Fulani. The creation of amoketun has opened our eyes that these guys(Fulani) no mean well for us. Wicked cow people
PMB is death is truth to you?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
This Guy is really powerful in the World

grin

Powerful gini?

Who knows him?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by anonymous1759(m): 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
OfoIgbo:
Quite a lot of people may not be happy with this news grin grin grin grin

Guess people who don't have jobs or things to think about. A Sane man won't take NK serious.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Mashallah: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Chukwurah003:
Illiterate people

You're right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
vickydankal:
Im an IGBO lady and a Biafran not by association but by blood, I didn’t choose to be, I was born that way.

I’m not a member of IPOB and I hate most of the methods of Nnamdi Kanu. He is my brother anyway but his methods and flippancy is way too much for an assumed leader in that position.

I have said it.
Go and start your own freedom movement if you dont like his method
we shall all support you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by vickydankal(f): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Okpotud:
go do yo own make we see am

Do my own what exactly
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
vickydankal:

I have said it.
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by dukeprince50: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
when will Niger delta start planning for our freedom from the terrorist northern part of Nigeria?
I do not think Northerners are the ones putting us in bondage but those who were choose to lead us.
The north also surfers from the government and even suffers more.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
DonDemu:
My Igbo Friends Please Go Back To The Drawing Board!
``````````````````````
Igbo on my mind. What we want:-

1). We want Igbo President in 2023 BUT Atiku is cumming 2023.

2). We want PDP President 2023 BUT APC must nominate Igbo candidate 2023.

3). We no want another Fulani in 2023 BUT we want Atiku.

4). 2023 is our turn, but please give us Biafra!

Aah! What is going on here?

Confusion break bone!

©️
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by vickydankal(f): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Go and start your own freedom movement if you dont like his method
we shall all support you

Certain things are done by calling and this happens to be one of them, if not in the future FG could bribe me to keep quite and work for them in disguise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by EdiskyHarry: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
I do not think Northerners are the ones putting us in bondage but those who were choose to lead us.
The north also surfers from the government and even suffers more.
Believe me, even if United State was sharing a country with the northern part of Nigeria, they wouldn't have made it in life, the northerners will never plan of moving forward, and they don't want to see any other region moving forward. The only thing that will help Niger delta a little is sessesion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by SLAP44: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ohamadike the people's General!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Ofemmanu1: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
Na free version of Facebook kanu dey use.
Chaii.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
It is so pitiable that Nigerians hates the truth..

What is the truth?
The north can never and will never survive alone and they know it because they lack the human capacity despite the solid minerals locked up by the greedy blood thirsty leaders..

Nnamdi KANU has open the zoo to the world but as we know the filthy Moslems are hell bent on destroying the truth with their terrorist leaders in power..

Sorry... Secession will hurt the north most and malo boys no wan hear am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by ENEMYOFGOD6: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
why not FG just kill this idiot Nnamdi trump KANU one's and for all.this guy has commited more crime than Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen put together.anyway let him come to Nigeria and buried his mum and dad first before I go talk waiting dey for my mind.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
The Amotekun crew wont like this news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Kenturkey048(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Biafrans grin grin grin grin grin
The only person to me that's more stupid than the suya guy is nnamdi kanu...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Victorex001(m): 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
So Mark is a Biafran ��

I remember when the page was lost one fool and Igbo-hating urchin from the West said NK should create Biafacebook...lol The urchin must be drinking rat poison by now.

Nnamdi Kanu, I support your course might not be in my generation but Biafra must surely come.

Nigeria is 10 countries in 1....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Victorex001(m): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
akilo1:

I don’t know until a referendum is conducted then we can conclude �

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Keziehenry(m): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
cc ebenezar2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
vickydankal:

I have said it.

Don't panic, nobody is coming after you!!!

Instead, we are asking you to start your own strategem/movement/crusade for the freedom of our people from the shackles of the zoo!!!

Stop being an armchair critic and come out and show us, your acclaimed fellow igbos, the right way to achieve self determination!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Has Formally Sued African Independent Television (AIT) / Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.