Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored (27205 Views)

BREAKING: Mark Zuckerberg Deletes Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Account / Breaking: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Facebook Account Suspended / Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Security Aides Restored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by dukeprince50: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
EdiskyHarry:

Believe me, even if United State was sharing a country with the northern part of Nigeria, they wouldn't have made it in life, the northerners will never plan of moving forward, and they don't want to see any other region moving forward. The only thing that will help Niger delta a little is sessesion.
i see, u are my fellow Nigerdeltan but I can't understand you.
if your neighbor refuse to clean his house, that will not stop you from cleaning yours. You do not accuse someone else for ur circumstances, you are who u choose to be.

we are just fortunate to be born in a place where oil is booming, it was not ur choice. we could have been born in Bornu, u didn't choose ur background, so its not your fault where u started, its only your fault if you end up there.
In life, as long as u keep going higher, u will get to the top. So the misconception that North is pushing us down is false, we are an architect of our own predicament. it was still thesame Nigeria that a man became the Richest blackman, he is from North, If the north can hold a northerner, why should it hold u down.
Ask urself where u want to be in the nearest future, If u have no goal, u will still be where u are in the next 30years, I pray u keep circumstances aside and grow

south Africa is becoming a developed country, they never said Africa is holding them backward
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Keziehenry(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
quentin06:
The Amotekun crew wont like this news.
let them go and face their Fulani slave Master. on Biafra, ipob and nnamdi kanu, they should go and hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Victorex001(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
DonDemu:
My Igbo Friends Please Go Back To The Drawing Board!
``````````````````````
Igbo on my mind. What we want:-

1). We want Igbo President in 2023 BUT Atiku is cumming 2023.

2). We want PDP President 2023 BUT APC must nominate Igbo candidate 2023.

3). We no want another Fulani in 2023 BUT we want Atiku.

4). 2023 is our turn, but please give us Biafra!

Aah! What is going on here?

Confusion break bone!

©️

You and your ewedu eating urchins are the ones responsible for all these propaganda...if y’all are not pushing the propaganda Igbos are not united, you either pushing the propaganda Igbos are confused or Igbos hate themselves....lol

Igbo matter would be your end. Lol

Igbos have only asked for Biafra/Presidency, we only supported Atiku because of our brother Peter ObI just like your tribes men voted for a dead ass President becos of Osibanjo.

Stop this stall propaganda.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Keziehenry(m): 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
solmusdesigns:
while some people where already blaming yoruba on other thread
Bros, make high BP now go kee you o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by solmusdesigns: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
Keziehenry:

Bros, make high BP now go kee you o.

Eyah, worry about your family

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
omenka:
You no well. grin grin

The tin pain me true true, not because of anything but because Kanu disgusts me. He lies too much and is taking a people for a ride, all for fame and fortune.
But have you noticed everything he has said has been coming to pass? I don't like his boastful attitude but the man seems to know more about this country than you and I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Keziehenry(m): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
may God bless Nnamdi kanu and all lovers of freedom, and for you haters of freedom, this is for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
DonDemu:
My Igbo Friends Please Go Back To The Drawing Board!
``````````````````````
Igbo on my mind. What we want:-

1). We want Igbo President in 2023 BUT Atiku is cumming 2023.

2). We want PDP President 2023 BUT APC must nominate Igbo candidate 2023.

3). We no want another Fulani in 2023 BUT we want Atiku.

4). 2023 is our turn, but please give us Biafra!

Aah! What is going on here?

Confusion break bone!

©️

No true Igbo cares about who is president, we just want to leave this forced marriage and forge our own future. The Igbo political elite are just after their own interests, the same way as the politicians from other tribes.

The reason why NK pulls so much influence is because he echoes the innermost desires of Ndiigbo and isn't influenced by current Nigerian politics. The day he joins politics in Nigeria you'll see how he'll lose all followership same as what happened to Uwazurike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by vickydankal(f): 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

Don't panic, nobody is coming after you!!!

Instead, we are asking you to start your own strategem/movement/crusade for the freedom of our people from the shackles of the zoo!!!

Stop being an armchair critic and come out and show us, your acclaimed fellow igbos, the right way to achieve self determination!!!

I have answered this question in this thread.
To add to that, I never said I know or have the full stratagem and technical no how. Above all Nnamdi is not listening to elders, fathers etc youths represent strength, energy and passion. Elders/ fathers represent experience, knowledge, wisdom etc check what will happen if this 2 generations meet and agree towards a goal. For all I know Nnamdi only read history of the Biafra war no first hand knowledge. (I stand to be corrected ) I hate how he hauls insult to fathers, elders and politicians. I Have not seen a well respected figure in politics, technology, commerce or businessman who publicly identified with IPOB
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by erospecial: 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
catoluy:
Watch as afonja will abondon their Amotekun and focus now on IPOB.

The West are more purpose driven than the igbos bro!!!

Can u see how they United and dare the arewa unlike the igbos who connived with Aso Rock to proscribed IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by victorazyvictor(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
allthingsgood:

More like moronic institution of stupidity

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Chuksmonika(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
bigeliot:
I just like this man. I don know y. The reason some people hate him is bcus he's arrogant. But he stands and speak the truth. Na jealousy make some people no wan bliv d truth, if not tell me y u hate somebody dat wants u free from Fulani. The creation of amoketun has opened our eyes that these guys(Fulani) no mean well for us. Wicked cow people
you have said it all bro,Nnamdi Kanu is fighting a just cause,Just like Late Lt.col Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu did,But those international opportunist,Britain and the Soveit Union at that time teamed up with Nigeria to fight Biafra,even with all the resources they had with which to prosecute the war.Ojukwu held them down for 3yrs,Imagine what would have happened to Nigeria,if it didnt get Foreign Help,....But One thing i know for sure is that Nothing can shake our determination,Conscious of the justness of our cause,and with God on our Side,IPOB been Led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,the Ohamadike One,will Restore Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by jwngsar123: 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hi,
Thank you so much for sharing this,
Notify For Me About Amazing facts Here
Here is available of
WhatsApp Group Links to meet different people.
Facts of Cheeseburger In Paradise, Know more...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Chuksmonika(m): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mescana22:
It will be a very shameful thing for Facebook to close his page and leave some terrorist pages, was surprised when i stumbled on some pages on facebook where some islamic states and Al qaeda publicly cheer there course and recruit, even twitter, and other major social platforms, so MNK IPOB should be allowed, but i urge Nnamdi to minimize the way he dish out insults and threats , you can achieve this without throwing a stone, it's all about peaceful demonstration both online and offline, i still think Restructuring will be Good for This country not Division for now. i have a feeling that it will work well.

for those who will quote me, I am born and raised Igbo Man, na my mind i talk,
God Bless Nigeria.
God Bless hausa, Igbo and Yoruba
my brother,if you think Fulani will give you restructuring,then you are Joking,they will Never allow it,the only way out is outright secession,One Nigeria is not working
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by MONIKERREVEALER: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
vickydankal:

I have answered this question in this thread.
To add to that, I never said I know or have the full stratagem and technical no how. Above all Nnamdi is not listening to elders, fathers etc youths represent strength, energy and passion. Elders/ fathers represent experience, knowledge, wisdom etc check what will happen if this 2 generations meet and agree towards a goal. For all I know Nnamdi only read history of the Biafra war no first hand knowledge. (I stand to be corrected ) I hate how he hauls insult to fathers, elders and politicians. I Have not seen a well respected figure in politics, technology, commerce or businessman who publicly identified with IPOB

At the emboldened, this only holds in a country where there is a working, just and orderly society!!!

Is it not the same so-called "elders" in the zoo that are the politicians and top industry moguls who are in cahoots with one another in raping the shithole to death?!!!

How many of these "elders" can you beat your chest boldly and proclaim that they are not corrupt?!!!

Listen nwa, a lot of igwes, ezes, academicians, silent achievers etc are in full support of MNK!!! Those zoogerian Abuja hobnobbing plutocrats who you so much look up to can never OPENLY support MNK because they would have their corruption case files opened by the cabal!!!

I know you are scared of another war breaking out but is the fact that people want to go to war against you because you said you no longer want to be in the same so-called country with them not enough to convince you that you are a citizen of a fake country?!!!

If afonjas wake up tomorrow and declare that they are tired of one zoogeria and that they want oduduwa republic, would you not sincerely and from the bottom of your heart wish them well and good luck?!!! then ask yourself why then are they wishing you evil and death to biafra!!!

There is not going to be any war, smallie, because we are pushing the proper international interventionist invader buttons and if zoogeria feels they can repeat what they did to us in the first war in another war, they are most welcome to bring it on!!!

Zoo must fall!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Nadio2019: 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
bigeliot:
I just like this man. I don know y. The reason some people hate him is bcus he's arrogant. But he stands and speak the truth. Na jealousy make some people no wan bliv d truth, if not tell me y u hate somebody dat wants u free from Fulani. The creation of amoketun has opened our eyes that these guys(Fulani) no mean well for us. Wicked cow people

Crude oil is all there is for a country to survive.

That's why the truth from Nnamdi Kanu is hated by odious and lousy ignoramuses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Urchman200: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
omenka:
You no well. grin grin

The tin pain me true true, not because of anything but because Kanu disgusts me. He lies too much and is taking a people for a ride, all for fame and fortune.
and Buhari ur lord and personal saviour is saint?now that the yurobas are becoming wiser with ur one Nigeria, I wonder were confused foes like u are going to pinch their tent. The middle belt said they don't want northern unity, u will quickly run to nairaland to lambast igbos, when is obvious u don't know who to support.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by vickydankal(f): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

At the emboldened, this only holds in a country where there is a working, just and orderly society!!!

Is it not the same so-called "elders" in the zoo that are the politicians and top industry moguls who are in cahoots with one another in raping the shithole to death?!!!

How many of these "elders" can you beat your chest boldly and proclaim that they are not corrupt?!!!

Listen nwa, a lot of igwes, ezes, academicians, silent achievers etc are in full support of MNK!!! Those zoogerian Abuja hobnobbing plutocrats who you so much look up to can never OPENLY support MNK because they would have their corruption case file opened by the cabal!!!

I know you are scared of another war breaking out but is the fact that people want to go to war against you because you said you no longer want to be in the same so-called country with them not enough to convince you that you are a citizen of a fake country?!!!

If afonjas wake up tomorrow and declare that they are tired of one zoogeria and that they want oduduwa republic, would you not sincerely and from the bottom of your heart wish them well and good luck?!!!: then ask yourself why they are wishing you evil and death to biafra!!!

There is not going to be any war smallie because we are pushing the proper international interventionist invader buttons and if zoogeria feels they can repeat what they did to us in the first war in another war, they are most welcome to bring it on!!!

Zoo must fall!!!

I want Biafra not necessarily for Nigeria to fall, it will do us no good. If all our elders, fathers and political heads are neck deep in corruption then we will have a big problem with our own country.

I’m not afraid of war and I don’t want it either. Besides war is not what you just start in 21 century. Nigeria belongs to many international communities.

If MNK disregards and disrespect our elders and politicians, who will defend and speak in favor of us at the FG level?

There’s compromise, dialogue and agreement. If he can achieve this with the south east governors then just a matter of time here comes our freedom
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Irore: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Cor....rect.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by jumper524(m): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
bigeliot:
so Buhari is jubril is the truth?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by HimName: 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
Qadaffi2idiamin:
It is so pitiable that Nigerians hates the truth..

What is the truth?
The north can never and will never survive alone and they know it because they lack the human capacity despite the solid minerals locked up by the greedy blood thirsty leaders..

Nnamdi KANU has open the zoo to the world but as we know the filthy Moslems are hell bent on destroying the truth with their terrorist leaders in power..

Sorry... Secession will hurt the north most and malo boys no wan hear am
[/s]

An IPOB OSU spotted.

Make una come c rear breed oo

Wonder shall never seize to exist.

What a bundle of cal4mity.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by azadus18: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
Biafra...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Solocoin: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
I might support Biafra but one thing I like about this guy is his continuous focus on this Biafra and he doesn't take bribe.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by PicLtd: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
Why are people interested in the other thread where his FB was taken down than in this one.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Qadaffi2idiamin: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
HimName:
[s][/s]

An IPOB OSU spotted.

Make una come c rear breed oo

Wonder shall never seize to exist.

What a bundle of cal4mity.
Animal... Terrorist idiot and one of buhari a$$ lickers..

I pity your future because common sense have left you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by enemybulldozer(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Smithkafors:

Very true,see how they were rejoicing.....the level of hatred is too much for something you have no business with.You are not igbo,but you comment on every Biafra page....fear some people o.
Area4Area is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by enemybulldozer(m): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
saaron:
Don't mind agents of division domicile in this forum. No matter how they try to demonize Nnamdi Kanu for their parochial interest, it will never change the fact that he is admired and respected worldwide especially by those (including myself) who desire peace and freedom from this Godfosaken country.
Kanu has been proven right again and again concerning the issue of state sponsored terrorism in Nigeria and buhari's evil regime. He's the first to prophecy about the raise of fulani terrorism and their fulanization agenda of killing, genocide and forceful occupation of ancestral lands. The results of fulani terrorism is there for all to see. Thanks to Kanu the world is now taken note of buhari's islamist regime.
Useful idiots can say what they want about Kanu, but it will never change the fact that Nnamdi Kanu's campaign of freedom through IPOB has awaken the conciousness of Nigerians on the uselessness of one Nigeria.
Area4Area, this comment is for you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by BiafraforTrump: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
when will Niger delta start planning for our freedom from the terrorist northern part of Nigeria?

Nothing like Niger Delta.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by enemybulldozer(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
selemempe:
omenka right now
That one go soon die on top Biafra matter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by BiafraforTrump: 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

God bless your Mother!

Only on Facebook!

Are you eyeing his mother like wizkid is banging his mother Tiwa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Presents APC Nomination Forms To President Buhari / More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally / Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.