Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored (27203 Views)

BREAKING: Mark Zuckerberg Deletes Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Account / Breaking: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Facebook Account Suspended / Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Security Aides Restored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by BiafraforTrump: 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
anonymous1759:

Guess people who don't have jobs or things to think about. A Sane man won't take NK serious.

Then we are proudly not sane!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by enemybulldozer(m): 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
omenka:
You no well. grin grin

The tin pain me true true, not because of anything but because Kanu disgusts me. He lies too much and is taking a people for a ride, all for fame and fortune.
But liar Muhammad is a known liar and you lot don't want to acknowledge that why??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by BiafraforTrump: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
ENEMYOFGOD6:
why not FG just kill this idiot Nnamdi trump KANU one's and for all.this guy has commited more crime than Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen put together.anyway let him come to Nigeria and buried his mum and dad first before I go talk waiting dey for my mind.

Wetin again dey for your mind wey you never talk finish? but I assure you Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB members will match on your grave!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by enemybulldozer(m): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
vickydankal:
Im an IGBO lady and a Biafran not by association but by blood, I didn’t choose to be, I was born that way.

I’m not a member of IPOB and I hate most of the methods of Nnamdi Kanu. He is my brother anyway but his methods and flippancy is way too much for an assumed leader in that position.

I have said it.
E-IPOB can come for me. I ready die.
We have seen your type here. You're not Igbo simple!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by xtun(m): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
vickydankal:
Im an IGBO lady and a Biafran not by association but by blood, I didn’t choose to be, I was born that way.

I’m not a member of IPOB and I hate most of the methods of Nnamdi Kanu. He is my brother anyway but his methods and flippancy is way too much for an assumed leader in that position.

I have said it.

sweetheart i will love to hear the method you feel its cool for biafra he has push for refrendum but due to the insanity of a leader like buhari, wont hold water,what else do think he can do, tell me...do you believe in seccession? Or restructing of a written off to the foundation of a country called Nigeria, i will love to know?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by enemybulldozer(m): 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
allthingsgood:

More like moronic institution of stupidity
Because Kanu and his group wants your beloved lugards fraud dismembered. That is why you see what they do as stupid.

There's nothing you can do about it just take heart grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by BiafraforTrump: 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
HimName:
[s][/s]

An IPOB OSU spotted.

Make una come c rear breed oo

Wonder shall never seize to exist.

What a bundle of cal4mity.

A Yerbanza Primitive coward spotted..

Cockk suckers of the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by xtun(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
DonDemu:
My Igbo Friends Please Go Back To The Drawing Board!
``````````````````````
Igbo on my mind. What we want:-

1). We want Igbo President in 2023 BUT Atiku is cumming 2023.

2). We want PDP President 2023 BUT APC must nominate Igbo candidate 2023.

3). We no want another Fulani in 2023 BUT we want Atiku.

4). 2023 is our turn, but please give us Biafra!

Aah! What is going on here?

Confusion break bone!

©️

we all know its very hard for the southeast to claim the presidency because the south west have foolishly decided to betray the south, but mark and archive to bank the words i say....the southwest will never taste presidency till biafra actualizes it freedom...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by BiafraforTrump: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
PicLtd:
Why are people interested in the other thread where his FB was taken down than in this one.
They are called afonjas

They will tell you they don't care about Biafra bla bla bla but once a negative news about Nnamdi Kanu surfaces you'd see them jump on it like vultures jump on carcass..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by ChimaAgbalajob: 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
OfoIgbo:
Quite a lot of people may not be happy with this news grin grin grin grin
The zoo government are realizing everyday that the world is gradually despised by their inherent injustices and murder of Christians.

In time, they will see how they ruined Nigeria in their effort to ruin other people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by SpartanKing: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
vickydankal:

I have said it.
Your opinion of Nnamdi Kanu counts for nothing. Keep your opinion in your purse.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by SpartanKing: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
akilo1:
Biafra can only be actualize on facebook and not in nigeria,if u know u know
You underestimate the power of the social media! Wake up and start living in the 21st Century!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Azmanaty: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
omenka:
You no well. grin grin

The tin pain me true true, not because of anything but because Kanu disgusts me. He lies too much and is taking a people for a ride, all for fame and fortune.

But u like liar Muhammed, Buhari and ApC who are known fathers of all lies.. Why is it so?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by SpartanKing: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
vickydankal:

I have said it.
You were borne and raised in Yoruba land. I beseech you to visit Igbo land. Las las, na Yoruba man go marry you!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by HimName: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
BiafraforTrump:

A Yerbanza Primitive coward spotted..

Cockk suckers of the North.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Coldie(m): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
After they have finished blaming Buhari for it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by HimName: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Animal... Terrorist idiot and one of buhari a$$ lickers..

I pity your future because common sense have left you
[/s]

Lie not be told, dis 1 enter am well grin

His greatest achievement in life is successfully swapping his decayed brain for a congealed one.

The tin pain am nor b lie grin

Suicide on your mind?

No don't do it!

Ewu Rwanda!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Obiobidgbo14: 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
DonDemu:
``````````````````````

Confusion break bone!

©️
People have different views and opinions and in Igbo society people are free to air there views but majorities carry the day .That is why Igbos are democrats.Slavery mentality is what IGBOS abhor.One man is as good as another.We don't follow kings to eat shot.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by akilo1: 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
SpartanKing:
You underestimate the power of the social media! Wake up and start living in the 21st Century!
the smallest country in africa called Eritrea �� did not get their independence on facebook page, wake up and stop following the coward ..mr kunu .nor dey dull yourself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by SpartanKing: 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
akilo1:
the smallest country in africa called Eritrea �� did not get their independence on facebook page, wake up and stop following the coward ..mr kunu .nor dey dull yourself
Do you want Biafrans to fight for independence, the Eritrean-Ethiopian way?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by EmmyDJourno: 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
The liar of the tribe of Judea is back

Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud

Anyone deceived by him, is not wise....shikenah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Obiobidgbo14: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
DonDemu:
``````````````````````

Confusion break bone!

©️
People have different views and opinions and in Igbo society people are free to air there views but majorities carry the day .That is why Igbos are democrats.Slavery mentality is what IGBOS abhor.One man is as good as another.We don't follow kings to eat shit.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by brookz: 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
Welcome back Mazi Albino flat headed IndecentStar dialector.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Solotoy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
Lol dis guy is using freemode
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Emmanuel226(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
helinues:
Good news... My landlord must read this so that I wont pay January rent
jesu!!! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by theDEVILisHERE: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
vickydankal:

I have answered this question in this thread.
To add to that, I never said I know or have the full stratagem and technical no how. Above all Nnamdi is not listening to elders, fathers etc youths represent strength, energy and passion. Elders/ fathers represent experience, knowledge, wisdom etc check what will happen if this 2 generations meet and agree towards a goal. For all I know Nnamdi only read history of the Biafra war no first hand knowledge. (I stand to be corrected ) I hate how he hauls insult to fathers, elders and politicians. I Have not seen a well respected figure in politics, technology, commerce or businessman who publicly identified with IPOB

He has been ordained for this mission
His method works, that is what counts
irrespective of what anyone thinks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by sixtus20: 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Thank God they restored it if not.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Michael6180: 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
see blew
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Sundaycomputer: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Welcome back nice one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
HimName:
[s][/s]

Lie not be told, dis 1 enter am well grin

His greatest achievement in life is successfully swapping his decayed brain for a congealed one.

The tin pain am nor b lie grin

Suicide on your mind?

No don't do it!

Ewu Rwanda!
you will go mad for saying I will commit suicide..

All the troubles and tears buhari has brought to families you don't know and the ones you know, may they reside in your life
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by prodomain(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
vickydankal:

I have answered this question in this thread.
To add to that, I never said I know or have the full stratagem and technical no how. Above all Nnamdi is not listening to elders, fathers etc youths represent strength, energy and passion. Elders/ fathers represent experience, knowledge, wisdom etc check what will happen if this 2 generations meet and agree towards a goal. For all I know Nnamdi only read history of the Biafra war no first hand knowledge. (I stand to be corrected ) I hate how he hauls insult to fathers, elders and politicians. I Have not seen a well respected figure in politics, technology, commerce or businessman who publicly identified with IPOB
fathers like who?
elders like who?
who paid you to posy this rubbish?
your mumu na factory fitted?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by tj4luck(m): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
GREAT NEWS!!! - THE ULTIMATE MEDICAL BREAKTHROUGH ONLY FOR MEN WITH SEXUAL PROBLEM

SAFE Your Marriage/Affair With The 100% Effective Remedy (NO SIDE EFFECT) To CONQUER Weak Erection, Small Manhood, And Premature Ejaculation Within 14 Days

GET A PERMANENT SOLUTION TO YOUR BEDROOM EMBARRASSMENT AND REGAIN YOUR SEXUAL CONFIDENCE

CLICK HERE FOR DETAIL https://naturehealthline.club/ejac/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido / Difu Obiano's 6th Birthday Celebration In USA (Photos) / Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.