Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored (27204 Views)

BREAKING: Mark Zuckerberg Deletes Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Account / Breaking: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Facebook Account Suspended / Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Security Aides Restored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
For insisting that Facebook Nigeria is responsible for the closure was what made me angry. He ought to have said his posts attracted condemnation from enemies of Biafra who did all they could to pull down his page. But insinuating that Facebook Nigeria is responsible is like saying Some Nigerians are Co owners of Facebook.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by HimName: 12:03am On Jan 25, 2020
[s]
Qadaffi2idiamin:
you will go mad for saying I will commit suicide..

All the troubles and tears buhari has brought to families you don't know and the ones you know, may they reside in your life
[/s]

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by MrCEO69(m): 4:07am On Jan 25, 2020
omenka:
You no well. grin grin

The tin pain me true true, not because of anything but because Kanu disgusts me. He lies too much and is taking a people for a ride, all for fame and fortune.
Does Buhari lie? Or he lies small? Ode
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by tobiasbeecher: 7:47am On Jan 25, 2020
omenka:
You no well. grin grin

The tin pain me true true, not because of anything but because Kanu disgusts me. He lies too much and is taking a people for a ride, all for fame and fortune.
Stop being unnecessary bitter and angry about NK and the Igbos. NK doesn't know you exist, so I will advise you channel your energy to something more productive. Stop constituting a nuisance in this space and stop going from thread to thread looking for Igbo and Ipob news to troll. This is 2020, don't waste it like the previous years.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Yusman316(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
tobiasbeecher:

Stop being unnecessary bitter and angry about NK and the Igbos. NK doesn't know you exist, so I will advise you channel your energy to something more productive. Stop constituting a nuisance in this space and stop going from thread to thread looking for Igbo and Ipob news to troll. This is 2020, don't waste it like the previous years.
But isn't that what some u guys do in any thread related to Buhari. Some may not even be about Buhari, but u change it to a Buhari thread. Just saying
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Basic123: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
bigeliot:
I just like this man. I don know y. The reason some people hate him is bcus he's arrogant. But he stands and speak the truth. Na jealousy make some people no wan bliv d truth, if not tell me y u hate somebody dat wants u free from Fulani. The creation of amoketun has opened our eyes that these guys(Fulani) no mean well for us. Wicked cow people
https://www.nairaland.com/3854640/igbo-man-attends-church-pastored
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by vickydankal(f): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
prodomain:

fathers like who?
elders like who?
who paid you to posy this rubbish?
your mumu na factory fitted?

I find it unbelievable seeing people who find it impossible to converse without using insulting word.

If we don’t have father or elders in the whole south east and all we could boost of us MNK then we should be pitied.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by vickydankal(f): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

He has been ordained for this mission
His method works, that is what counts
irrespective of what anyone thinks

I can’t dispute the fact he was ordained for this mission, if not by now he would have been buried and forgotten.

It is obvious he is doing all he can to actualize this mission but still I have my reservation on some of his methods. I can list a few:
1) he talks flippantly
2) I know him as a leader but when he became a prophet to bless people I don’t understand.
3) the way he insults seating and pass governors
4) have you noticed how members of IPOB attack people because they are not member. They call us anti Biafra .
5) I don’t understand “the zoo will fall” what we need is Biafra, Nigeria falling, I don’t know how that will benefit us.
6) most members of IPOB practice Judaism. You see many of them with their skull caps. Many of these members don’t understand Judaism or what it stands for.

If MNK can remove pride and meet key persons who can stand as representatives of Biafra agitation. They could create a forum or party etc in 15 years turn the south east to Lagos and Abuja. Creating industries, businesses centers, attracting investors, constant electricity, good road, jobs, entertainment and possibly embassies, each state with local and international airport etc

So that when he moves 90% will move with him. If he decide to run for any elective position of course you know that’s automatic or if he endorses anyone, imagine what will happen. With the way he is going , we could get this Biafra but it will tee in fact it will be on a long thing. Let’s learn from Nelson Mandela

I want Biafra Not blood
I want freedom not war
I want separation not bomb
I want peace not pistol
I want breath air not contaminated with smokes
I want water not flowing with blood
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by tobiasbeecher: 7:49am On Jan 26, 2020
Yusman316:

But isn't that what some u guys do in any thread related to Buhari. Some may not even be about Buhari, but u change it to a Buhari thread. Just saying
I don't give a f*** about Buhari, his govt is a failed govt so why should I disturb and concern myself about such a man? Just saying
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by theDEVILisHERE: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
vickydankal:

I can’t dispute the fact he was ordained for this mission, if not by now he would have been buried and forgotten.

It is obvious he is doing all he can to actualize this mission but still I have my reservation on some of his methods. I can list a few:
1) he talks flippantly
2) I know him as a leader but when he became a prophet to bless people I don’t understand.
4) have you noticed how members of IPOB attack people because they are not member. They call us anti Biafra .
5) I don’t understand “the zoo will fall” what we need is Biafra, Nigeria falling, I don’t know how that will benefit us.
6) most members of IPOB practice Judaism. You see many of them with their skull caps. Many of these members don’t understand Judaism or what it stands for.

If MNK can remove pride and meet key persons who can stand as representatives of Biafra agitation. They could create a forum or party etc in 15 years turn the south east to Lagos and Abuja. Creating industries, businesses centers, attracting investors, constant electricity, good road, jobs, entertainment and possibly embassies, each state with local and international airport etc

So that when he moves 90% will move with him. If he decide to run for any elective position of course you know that’s automatic or if he endorses anyone, imagine what will happen. With the way he is going , we could get this Biafra but it will tee in fact it will be on a long thing. Let’s learn from Nelson Mandela

I want Biafra Not blood
I want freedom not war
I want peace not pistol

"...I want Biafra Not blood
I want freedom not war
I want peace not pistol....."

What u want is irrelevant
The powers that be would not make this your request possible
Best believe the horror has not even started

There are many ways to kill a cat
MNK and IPOB's method is just one of such ways
It's their time to perform on the stage
Others have to sit back, wait their turn and support those performing
When it's your turn u do it ur way
And best believe not everyone would like it
(My method for instance would be too radical and direct for most)

"...Let’s learn from Nelson Mandela.."
Mandela really didn't achieve anything
His people are still in bondage
He compromised, making his yrs in prison "almost" a waste
We have nothing to learn from him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Doc10q: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
vickydankal:

1) he talks flippantly

I want Biafra Not blood
I want freedom not war
I want peace not pistol

#I've read enough of this butch's comments to know that she's one of ewedus from oily soup slum region. Who ever that believes this girl is an ibo must be insane. By comments u shall know them, and this her last comment jus exposed her.

#ive been reading all her stupid comments here and how she's has syrategizing it(to make her look lik she's neutral abt d 2 Nations)to know that she's purely yoruba. No real ibo speaks a little in favour of Nigeria, even d ones that dislike biafra(that's if there's truly any) still don't speak in d favour of nigeria(except only their evil governors)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by vickydankal(f): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
Doc10q:

#I've read enough of this butch's comments to know that she's one of ewedus from oily soup slum region. Who ever that believes this girl is an ibo must be insane. By comments u shall know them, and this her last comment jus exposed her.

#ive been reading all her stupid comments here and how she's has syrategizing it(to make her look lik she's neutral abt d 2 Nations)to know that she's purely yoruba. No real ibo speaks a little in favour of Nigeria, even d ones that dislike biafra(that's if there's truly any) still don't speak in d favour of nigeria(except only their evil governors)

Iolzzz Yoruba ko Yoruba no
I’m igbotic woman
MNK is my cousin brother.
But I must now to agree with him nah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by Doc10q: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
vickydankal:

Iolzzz Yoruba ko Yoruba no
I’m igbotic woman
MNK is my cousin brother.
But I must now to agree with him nah

Hahaha story for the gods. A cousin that hates his brother's efforts of restoring biafra.. Could have fooled me.
Why don't u prove it by speaking his ibo dialect(abia) if truly u re of d same origin(thats if u re even ibo sef tongue)

#Ewedu ppl from the south west slum claiming kanu's cousin) grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored by vickydankal(f): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Doc10q:

Hahaha story for the gods. A cousin that hates his brother's efforts of restoring biafra.. Could have fooled me.
Why don't u prove it by speaking his ibo dialect(abia) if truly u re of d same origin(thats if u re even ibo sef tongue)

#Ewedu ppl from the south west slum claiming kanu's cousin) grin

Do you know afara ?
Do you ojukwu bonkers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus / Chief Of Army Staff Holds Christmas Luncheon For Troops In The North East. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.