Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Full Text Of The Aburi Accord - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of The Aburi Accord (5904 Views)

Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) / Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by DMerciful(m): 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
If we declared Biafra, this people you say dont care will be the one to start problems!
Area4Area:
Nobody begged you to tell anyone, do your thing first.
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by DMerciful(m): 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
I already agreed that why I say Ok. Stop being emotional!
Area4Area:
Agree first that yes made a mistake of merging Indonesia and Singapore as one country, no apologies.
This is the same thing you carry into national politics and have been having your fingers burnt since 2015, always too proud to apologise even when you know you were wrong.
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by Area4Area: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
brightokechukwu:

Lol quite predictably you conclude I'm a kid, not that I was expecting any different from you. I can tell this much, online talk aside, the things I've seen and done, places I've gone and feats I've accomplished, you CAN NEVER even in your wildest imaginations replicate. Let me just leave it at that.
I never insulted you because I felt two adults were having a discourse and you started insulting, adults don't do that.

See you equally boasting on an anonymous site, you don't even know who you're talking with, adults don't do such even if he's Bill Gates or Dangote, they can't condescend that low.
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by DMerciful(m): 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
Igbos will not take Niger Delta that's not Igbo land unless they want to join us.
GEJ is not Igbo but he loved the Igbos and you know love is reciprocal.
Our destiny is not built around oil besides there is oil in Imo and Abia state!
0monnak0da:

This is just naive and dishonest

Where was this Igbo bitterness whilst GEJ was in power?
You naively believe there would be a clean break from Nigeria without taking the Niger Delta?
You do not see the loss of the Niger Delta as punishing the North?
You expect them to just roll over?

Sir there is no way that dream can happen peacefully
Rather I see a genocidal war ending with the reintroduction of colonial powers in the region

Once again regretfully I must say you are talking like a child
That scenario would cost tens of millions of lives and is very irresponsible.
It is not my job to change you
So when you are ready start the war

Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by Area4Area: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
0monnak0da:

Typical Igbo boastfulness

This is an anonymous forum
You have no way of knowing what others have accomplished.
Be humble, I know that is a big ask for Igbos but try.

Since we are not going to verify you trip to Mars or your conversion of water to pure Rioja why bring it up.
That seems quite immature and insecure
Just imagine o, you've said it all and better than I did sef.
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by 0monnak0da: 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
DMerciful:
Igbos will not take Niger Delta that's not Igbo land unless they want to join us.
GEJ is not Igbo but he loved the Igbos and you know love is reciprocal.
Our destiny is not built around oil besides there is oil in Imo and Abia state!
Who is the judge of what is Igboland?
Is Rivers state Igboland
What If parts of Igboland opt out of Biafra?
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by Area4Area: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
DMerciful:
What if some minorities say they want to be part of Biafra? Those Igbos in other parts of Nigeria, there will give period of transition probably 5yrs so everything can be negotiated, it mustn't be war. Or we can have a confederation but we cannot allow Nigeria to remain as it is currently structured, it helps no one, not even the Hausa-Fulanis
Before you move to the SS, when has the SE told you they want out, did you have a meeting with them, when and where?
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by Area4Area: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
DMerciful:
If we declared Biafra, this people you say dont care will be the one to start problems!
Get the ball rolling and let's see those who'd be starting the problems
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by DMerciful(m): 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
I said what IF!
Area4Area:
Before you move to the SS, when has the SE told you they want out, did you have a meeting with them, when and where?
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by Area4Area: 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
0monnak0da:

Is Rivers state Igboland
Problem is that he's not told us how the Igbos of the SE agreed to his Biafra
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by 0monnak0da: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
Area4Area:
That is the attitude of the raucous and unruly minority who are even drawing maps of Biafra including all kinds of places.
They covet Port Harcourt which they renamed as Igweocha despite the fact that Ikwerre soundlyrejected them in 1970

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by Area4Area: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
DMerciful:
I said what IF!
How can you be talking of getting your Biafra with an IF? This to me doesn't show any seriousness on your part, what IF that your hope is quickly dashed and it starts to hunt you?
I guess you'd start another IF
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by DMerciful(m): 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
Biafra will come with coalition of the willing.Many minority groups have indicated interest but the Igbos can go alone 100%
Do a referendum and we will know that's why we are calling for referendum and not Biafra at this time. If referendum fails then it will be known but you and I know the only outcome
Area4Area:
How can you be talking of getting your Biafra with an IF? This to me doesn't show any seriousness on your part, what IF that your hope is quickly dashed and it starts to hunt you?
I guess you'd start another IF
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by Area4Area: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
0monnak0da:

That is the attitude of the raucous and unruly minority who are even drawing maps of Biafra including all kinds of places.
They covet Port Harcourt which they renamed as Igweocha despite the fact that Ikwerre soundlyrejected them in 1970
Very pathetic if you ask me.
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by Area4Area: 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
DMerciful:
Biafra will come with coalition of the willing.Many minority groups have indicated interest but the Igbos can go alone 100%
When have you had a meeting with the Igbos and you were told they want a Biafra?
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by DMerciful(m): 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
I modified my response..referendum is the request now
Area4Area:
When have you had a meeting with the Igbos and you were told they want a Biafra?
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
Area4Area:
Old Southeastern state (akwa-cross), old Rivers (Rivers and Bayelsa) are off for starters so don't be deceived by IPOB with their phantom maps.
Allies ain't the big deal, the quality and strength are the real deal.
And who made you the spokesman for those areas?, you do realize that that are Igbo speaking areas within the same "Old Rivers" and major parts of the so called south south right?

And you have to be naive to think allies aren't a big deal, in the global politics of today ALLIES ARE A BIG DEAL. Otherwise Isreal would have been wiped off the map if not for American support, I can give other instances as well.
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by Area4Area: 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
DMerciful:
I modified my response..referendum is the request now
Same question, when have you discussed it with the Igbos?
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
Area4Area:
I never insulted you because I felt two adults were having a discourse and you started insulting, adults don't do that.

See you equally boasting on an anonymous site, you don't even know who you're talking with, adults don't do such even if he's Bill Gates or Dangote, they can't condescend that low.
My apologies, surely I can do better.
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by Area4Area: 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
brightokechukwu:

And who made you the spokesman for those areas?, you do realize that that are Igbo speaking areas within the same "Old Rivers" and major parts of the so called south south right?

And you have to be naive to think allies aren't a big deal, in the global politics of today ALLIES ARE A BIG DEAL. Otherwise Isreal would have been wiped off the map if not for American support, I can give other instances as well.
Let's start with the SE Igbos first, when have you had a meeting with them on a possible war or referendum?

I said allies are not the issue, the quality and strength of the allies are the real deal.
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by Area4Area: 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
brightokechukwu:

My apologies, surely I can do better.
That's OK, we're humans.
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by DMerciful(m): 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Germany fought first world war and second world war so saying if you have seen war you should be afraid is cowardice. If the conditions that cause the first war still prevails, then a second one becomes unavoidable but better strategy will be employed this time around
Area4Area:
I tell you, why will some people fail to understand their history and know where they failed in the past and try not to repeat same mistakes is what I don't understand
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by DMerciful(m): 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
If you are conscious of what is being asked, it's not Biafra but a referendum. From referendum we will know the willing parties and unwilling parties.
0monnak0da:

Is Rivers state Igboland
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by 0monnak0da: 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
DMerciful:
If you conscious of what is being asked, it's not Biafra but a referendum. From referendum we will know the willing parties and unwilling parties.
Cheap
Will the proposed referendum include Lagos?
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by Area4Area: 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
DMerciful:
Germany fought first world war and second world war so saying if you have seen war you should be afraid is cowardice. If the conditions that cause the first war still prevails, then a second one becomes unavoidable but better strategy will be employed this time around
Germans largely supported a second world war because most civilians never saw the war happening around them on German soil in WW1, yes there were other issues that made the WW2 look attractive to the civilian population.

When the war finally came into Germany and Germans understood what a war looked like in WW2 because the war was fought on their soil this time, Germany and Germans are at the forefront of a war free world today.
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by DMerciful(m): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2020
No, just the old eastern region.
Now that it will not include Lagos, I expect support from you and other Westerners. There was healthy competition between the East and the West that made both regions the fastest developing regions in Africa at the time before Nzeogwu and Ironsi ruined it but even though they did not consult with the Igbos and are not representatives of the Igbos(they were never voted for), the Igbos have more than pay the price for their adventures.
Now we say the country currently is not working,
let's restructure, you said NO! Let's break up, you said NO! But you agree it's not working. It's only a tree that will see you coming to cut it but do nothing.
0monnak0da:

Cheap
Will the proposed referendum include Lagos?
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by Area4Area: 12:07am On Jan 25, 2020
DMerciful:
No, just the old eastern region.
Now that it will not include Lagos, I expect support from you and other Westerners. There was healthy competition between the East and the West that made both regions the fastest developing regions in Africa at the time before Nzeogwu and Ironsi ruined it but even though they did not consult with the Igbos and are not representatives of the Igbos(they were never voted for), the Igbos have more than pay the price for their adventures.
Now we say the country currently is not working,
let's restructure, you said NO! Let's break up, you said NO! But you agree it's not working. It's only a tree that will see you coming to cut it but do nothing.
Begging as usual, I thought you were boasting about a war some while ago and acting as if you can do it alone.
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by DMerciful(m): 12:08am On Jan 25, 2020
But other part of Nigeria did not witness the war, why so much trepidation? The Igbos should be the ones afraid the most but are we not at war? Do we need to wait until it becomes full blown?
Area4Area:
Germans largely supported a second world war because most civilians never saw the war happening around them on German soil in WW1, yes there were other issues that made the WW2 look attractive to the civilian population.

When the war finally came into Germany and Germans understood what a war looked like in WW2 because the war was fought on their soil this time, Germany and Germans are at the forefront of a war free world today.
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by Area4Area: 12:13am On Jan 25, 2020
DMerciful:
But other part of Nigeria did not witness the war, why so much trepidation? The Igbos should be the ones afraid the most but are we not at war? Do we need to wait until it becomes full blown?
It is people like you that are scared, how would other Nigerians be scared when they know the war you're calling for would be limited to the SE just like in 1967?.
Germans after WW1 weren't scared for a second war unlike their neighbours who bore the full brunt, it was only after WW2 that Germans tasted war and would never want another.

Your second civil war would be limited to the SE only yet again
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by DMerciful(m): 12:14am On Jan 25, 2020
From your comments I am sure if they propose a genuine reconciliation btw East and West, you would oppose it. It seems you're benefitting from the ongoing supremacy contest that's not favouring anyone. I'm a man of peace, you can see from my position, and I like everybody in Nigeria. I have actually stayed in the East for 6yrs and the West for 9yrs and North for 1yr but I am actually from Delta. My drive for Biafra is because the first option which is restructuring is not being considered in earnest but I cannot stay and watch Nigeria continue to fall. If we need to go to a new country to change the constitution and run true federalism and abolish quota system, so be it.
Area4Area:
Begging as usual, I thought you were boasting about a war some while ago and acting as if you can do it alone.
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by Area4Area: 12:16am On Jan 25, 2020
DMerciful:
From your comments I am sure if they propose a genuine reconciliation btw East and West, you would oppose it. It seems you're benefitting from the ongoing supremacy contest that's not favouring anyone. I'm a man of peace, you can see from my position, and I like everybody in Nigeria. I have actually stayed in the East for 6yrs and the West for 9yrs and North for 1yr but I am actually from Delta. My drive for Biafra is because the first option which is restructuring is not being considered in earnest but I cannot stay and watch Nigeria continue to fall. If we need to go to a new country to change the constitution and run true federalism and abolish quota system, so be it.
Had enough please, goodnight.
Re: Full Text Of The Aburi Accord by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 25, 2020
Area4Area:
Let's start with the SE Igbos first, when have you had a meeting with them on a possible war or referendum?

I said allies are not the issue, the quality and strength of the allies are the real deal.
I see your point, and I honestly applaud your maturity... forgive me if I was inordinate and unruly in our discourse, learned a good deal from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Citizens Supporting Citizens Commence Community Outreach Program Across Villages / The Nigerian Born Who Is The Founder Of The Largest Farm In Benin Republic(pix) / Nigeria’s Daily Petrol Consumption Hits Record High Of 93 Million Litres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.