Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm (27292 Views)

Does My Fiancée Love Me? / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / How To Make Her Orgasm Every Time – New Study Reveals Secret To Female Pleasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Well Good Thing she is bathing right now getting ready for some action. I have gotten lots of cool ideas from u guys.

Good luck tonight
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Kingsteve(m): 12:26am On Jan 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Ogbeni.. this your eyelashes be like vulture feathers
This is evil
grin

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Do you think Life is not full of Challenges and Risks..
You weak men can't handle the complexity of women, so you Runaway from women screaming red pill lmao!! so
Real Men Face and Handle Chaos
Only Weak Red Pill Dummies Run Away from the Challenges of Life..
goodluck

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by MrCork: 3:39am On Jan 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
l like your sex life already (don't take it the wrong way, you are what they call HAKUNA THE GREAT in bed) Yes a girl does lose it after an orgasm. Think of it as post nut clarity.

I am almost jealous of the babe. I have a theory that most of the guys online don't know what they are doing in the other room.

What you can do to not be bon the losing end, is to look for her other mumu buttons apart from clitoris that make her wet(your saliva doesn't count) . Does she have sensitive boobs, neck, ears or feet? Find the mumu button and commence pre-intimacy slowly. Then this time it's your turn till she's juicy, slide in and enjoy your share of the national cake.

This one's a keeper o. Hope you have long term plans for her.

Can't believe I am teaching a guy how to be good in bed

...ok so u like sexxx life...abi?... can u do blue film? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

The way she push me off after she orgasm make me feel angry because I'm still Hot and she just don't care..
She just roll up in one corner breathing heavily like cow.it's not fair, this is selfishness to the core.
You want to kill her ni?
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Obascoetubi: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2020
SmellingAnus:
Simple solution... Anytime you are sucking or banging her, just stop for about 2 to 5 minutes when you notice she is about to cum after which you continue fvcking... Do this till you cum then you can consider making her cum...
how would u know that lady is about to cum?
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Dreyl(m): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

The way she push me off after she orgasm make me feel angry because I'm still Hot and she just don't care..
She just roll up in one corner breathing heavily like cow.it's not fair, this is selfishness to the core.
Are you married? if not, repent.
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Prowex(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2020
Its Alright

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by SultanOfPuna: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2020
Obascoetubi:
how would u know that lady is about to cum?
Abeg Help me Ask Am Ooo
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by ajanlekokobo: 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
Sultanofpuna, how far?
How did it go the other night?
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by SultanOfPuna: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Good luck tonight
ajanlekokobo:
Sultanofpuna, how far?
How did it go the other night?
Unfortunately, we couldn't have sex last night... She said her waist dey pain her
I lock up,
so fastfoward not long ago around after 5pm today she from work come chill for my side..
I get one cartoon of Wine I never touch so I bring out one bottle decided to give it to her as she said she just want to relax from work matter..
She drank like half the bottle and I noticed she was as Hornyyy as a Dog on heat .
We started pre-intimacy, this girl enter cloud 9
I suck her nipple wella, her trouser don soak finish.
She gave me blowjobb with passion
I came in her mouth, she swallowed it(later she complain say Belle dey turn her)
I let her rest then started oral action
She dey cloud 10 by now
Then the guy we dey fix my DStv show up my apartment dey knock like idiot..
I had to end the mouthaction
THE THING PAIN THIS GIRL LIKE MADDDD
She Curse that DStv guy with all her strength.. I just dey room dey laugh
Now she know how e dey feel..lol
It was unintentional but I told her to calm down that the DStv guy go soon go
Then we go do am proper!!!
It's like Wine is now my new secret weapon for this girl..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by midnighter(f): 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
vickydankal:

I’m still a learner in my English and grammatical structure. I’m humble enough to learn. I’m a graduate but I’m not good in English.

Please teach me how to use “between “ in a sentence. Thanks

Next time you want to add something at the end of your comment, you can just use:

By the way...

Also...

And before I forget...
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by ajanlekokobo: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
Sultanofpuna, me I like aproko and the story they sweet me. I would like to know how it ends.
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Unfortunately, we couldn't have sex last night... She said her waist dey pain her
I lock up,
so fastfoward not long ago around after 5pm today she from work come chill for my side..
I get one cartoon of Wine I never touch so I bring out one bottle decided to give it to her as she said she just want to relax from work matter..
She drank like half the bottle and I noticed she was as Hornyyy as a Dog on heat .
I came in her mouth, she swallowed it(later she complain say Belle dey turn her)
She dey cloud 10 by now
that's nice to hear. Sha don't turn her to an alcoholic o.

The next thing is to accomplish all these without alcohol
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by vickydankal(f): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
midnighter:

Next time you want to add something at the end of your comment, you can just use:

By the way...

Also...

And before I forget...

Thank you
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by vickydankal(f): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
Techcrunchng:
I'm not an English teacher, I'm not perfect, just trying to correct an obvious mistake.

No problem , I’m also trying to learn

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by midnighter(f): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
vickydankal:

Thank you

You're welcome sweet, good luck

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Savagethe21st(m): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lol...no pregnant persn pikin oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xIeDaMpmCY Hey I'm a teen producer from lagos doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love(subscribe).I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by benjijosh(m): 12:44am On Jan 26, 2020
khiaa:

If you were a one minute man and she reached her climax in 4 minutes the end results would still be the same.

When you are pleasing her orally and she starts to moan, move away to another area(breasts, thighs, neck, ears) to prevent the orgasm. You can enter her and get yours at this time and finish her afterwards. I hope this helps. wink

Med o.. The finisher..

This is so hilarious grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Papanwamaikpe: 1:12am On Jan 26, 2020
gbami:
It must be serious when sultan of puna ask questions about puna...His own territory ...
Nothing Linda no go see for brothel grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by khiaa(f): 2:23am On Jan 26, 2020
benjijosh:

Med o.. The finisher..

This is so hilarious grin

I had to re-read my post to find the humor, after doing so it does sound kind of humorous and selfish. grin
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by khiaa(f): 2:30am On Jan 26, 2020
Hello Alezy. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Honos: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

I lock up,
She dey cloud 10 by now
Abeg what is the name of the wine? I need to buy such wine for keep at home.
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Alezy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
khiaa:
Hello Alezy. smiley
hi
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by gentlegenius(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
SmartyPants:

I've been corrected and accepted it since. Find something else to do young man.
OK...
You also need to find something else to do instead of embarrassing yourself in trying to correct others.
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by fafambo: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
ITbomb:
we the Elders of Umudioka have heard you and we will look into your matter in the next 14 market days.....
I'm waiting for u at aforigwe market Square till the next 14 market days,mind u,I'm not from ogidi
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by SmartyPants(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
gentlegenius:

OK...
You also need to find something else to do instead of embarrassing yourself in trying to correct others.

Please leave me alone... I didnt quote you and have no desire to engage with you.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by LoudlyMouthed: 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
Wish wan be dis
vickydankal:

Christ loves you so much that he has paid for all your sins, all you need to show repentance.
inside orgasm mata?

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by SultanOfPuna: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
GoodBoi1:
Maybe she feels guilty because of sin
Thunder Gbagbo gii there
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by SultanOfPuna: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
Honos:
Abeg what is the name of the wine? I need to buy such wine for keep at home.
Bros any red wine with 11% alcohol is perfect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"No Boyfriend No Problem" Inscription On A Lady's T-Shirt (Photo) / Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock / I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.