Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Does My Fiancée Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Fiancée Love Me? (52820 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Fantachapman(m): 1:46am On Feb 17, 2021
The girl I am engaged to and want to marry told me today that i love her more than she loves me. What does this mean?

There was something we were discussing and I told her there are several things that she does that makes me doubt if she truly loves me. She then replied saying, she loved her ex more than he loved her, and so she decided to not love anyone more than she loves them. That as for me, I love her more than she loves me, that’s why I sometimes thinks she doesn’t love me.

I told her this is not something you tell someone you want to marry and she said I am taking it too far.

Please am I making a mistake to want to marry her? Does she love me? Or am I taking her statement too far like she said?

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by mardis: 2:00am On Feb 17, 2021
First of all, what are your ages? This love me more or less you're talking about, her actions (care, affection, trust, commitment) should have spoken louder than her voice.

311 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by InfernoNig: 2:07am On Feb 17, 2021
My people will say

"A man who wants to live long must marry a woman that loves him more. Make the mistake of loving you wife more than she loves you, you will die 20years before your time".

My people have spoken.

Peace.

858 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by JaneYave(f): 3:45am On Feb 17, 2021
It's just purely fear of the unknown.She is being cautious but she was a way too blunt, pardon her She will grow in love if she sees you are for real,Las las, na her go love you pass

202 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Mikester: 6:11am On Feb 17, 2021
How would we know? We're not some damn pschyic

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Greystone: 6:18am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:
The girl I am engaged to and want to marry told me today that i love her more than she loves me. What does this mean?

There was something we were discussing and I told her there are several things that she does that makes me doubt if she truly loves me. She then replied saying, she loved her ex more than he loved her, and so she decided to not love anyone more than she loves them. That as for me, I love her more than she loves me, that’s why I sometimes thinks she doesn’t love me.

I told her this is not something you tell someone you want to marry and she said I am taking it too far.

Please am I making a mistake to want to marry her? Does she love me? Or am I taking her statement too far like she said?

Someone is telling you she doesn’t love you and you still want to go ahead and marry her?
Bros, women plenty oh.
U must not marry this one.

May it not end in DNA paternity wahalla/ tears for you.
Run while you can biko.

222 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by general111(m): 6:47am On Feb 17, 2021
Op make her love you more.simple

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Kurtis02(m): 7:09am On Feb 17, 2021
angry

Which advice are you looking for? That statement alone is a big turnoff.

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by femi4: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

She's just down to earth. No 50-50 love in a relationship, one partner must love more and it doesn't mean that the relationship won't be successful cos there are other factors to consider like patience, trust, respect etc

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by lionphil(m): 8:52am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

She's very matured and she simply told you the plain truth... why do you hate hearing the truth. She never said she doesn't love you. She never said she doesn't want to marry you, why are you then troubling yourself and troubling us biko?

156 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Pidginwhisper: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2021
”She loved her ex more than the Ex loved her”

But “You love her more than she loves you”

A single phone call from the Ex after una don do wedding go solve this issuegrin

298 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by lekki1444: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2021
TRUTH OF THE matter is that you cant control how deep in love you fall with someone. some people just have that charisma and good sex that make women fall deep in love and so what is happening here is that she was more in love with her ex because there was something about him that was shacking her and she couldnt control the love she had for him which surpassed the one he had for her but the fact that she can control the fact that she does not want to love yu more than you love her means there is nothing about you that is shacking her. am afraid to say you dont rock her world. but this can be a good thing because women who are deeply in love are crazy and so your woman not been in love with you means she will act rational at all times although you will notice she gets angry a lot. because someone who you dont love will get on your nerves easily lol

82 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by D10so: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Juanmike(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2021
Rape her she would love you the most.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Fantasticcc: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2021
sad So men still get married this days..is obvious your soon to be wife will easily cheat on you with her ex. Saying you love her more, simply means she doesn't respect you, and since women can't love will dispose of you if you go broke. But as a simp you are, this is not a problem, you don't mind and will gladly cuckold..

24 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by AFULA(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2021
okay
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Mokason288(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2021
grin
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by walozanga(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2021
That's childish talk

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Johnson225(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2021
smiley
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by folks4luv(f): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2021
I honestly won't say that to the guy I want to marry cause I won't want him to think the way you are doing now. But then, she didn't say she doesn't love you, she just said you love her more, which may even be untrue. Some people love deeply but a bad experience will make them hold back, I think she is intentionally holding back cause of her past experience. Don't over think it

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by folks4luv(f): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2021
j
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Offpoint1: 9:30am On Feb 17, 2021
Facts remains no matter good a relationship is, no two partners can love themselves equally. One will always love the other more, but the greatest mistake any man on earth and beyond can ever do is to marry a woman whom he loves her more than she does him.

If you are not a simp and you call her more than she calls you, there's a problem.
If you crave for her than she does for you, there's a problem.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by PAWG(m): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

If you really want qualitative input, list those things she does that makes you doubt her love for you. Love is a reflex action, forget words, judge her actions. over time

16 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by ChiefAfonja: 9:30am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

Na Big Red Flag Oooooooo prepare your sef now for what is to come

If your love use to be 100 reduce it to 25%

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Thane(m): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2021
Two faced people, give her some days off. Let's see whether she will reach out

13 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Champneys: 9:30am On Feb 17, 2021
InfernoNig:
My people will say

"A man who wants to live long must marry a woman that loves him more. Make the mistake of loving you wife more than she loves you, you will die 20years before your time".

My people have spoken.

Peace.

Your people are talking nonsense.
End!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by ForeThinker: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2021
Lol
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Lexusgs430: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

She needs therapy........ No go carry puppy, wey go turn lioness........ grin

10 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Franchise21(m): 9:31am On Feb 17, 2021
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos / Yusaku Maezawa: Girlfriend Wanted To Fly To The Moon With Japanese Billionaire / Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.