Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

She Gave A Popular Prophet Her Credit Card, He Surprised Her With Range Rover - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Gave A Popular Prophet Her Credit Card, He Surprised Her With Range Rover (508 Views)

What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church / My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church / I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gave A Popular Prophet Her Credit Card, He Surprised Her With Range Rover by Hunter2009: 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
She Gave A Popular Prophet Her Credit Card, He Surprised Her With Range Rover

This is indeed a touching encounter! South Africa based Nigerian Prophet and Founder of Freedom For All Nation, Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse dazzled a South African woman with a Range Rover Jeep.

We reliably gathered that the South African woman by the name Matabo was a woman of affluence who is going to hard times now as she lost her house, cars and money, She attended the church service yesterday and when the man of God sighted her he was shocked and informed the congregation that the woman once helped her in 2009 when he was a nobody.

The woman we learnt gave him her credit card when he couldn't afford the expenses for a crusade. She gave him the credit card and pin and told him to withdrew any amount he needed for the crusade.

After the encounter, they lost contact for nine years and when they met by chanced yesterday, the prophet was in tears when he learnt he has lost all.

Immediately, he provided accommodation for her and also gave her his personal Range Rover he just got and drove to church.

Watch the touching encounter here and drop your comment too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gi5S5PNi_M

1 Share

Re: She Gave A Popular Prophet Her Credit Card, He Surprised Her With Range Rover by hisgrace090: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
This is human!
Re: She Gave A Popular Prophet Her Credit Card, He Surprised Her With Range Rover by Flexherbal(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
Do good to ALL MEN !
Re: She Gave A Popular Prophet Her Credit Card, He Surprised Her With Range Rover by Nukilia: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
One good turn deserves another...God bless the prophet grin

Left for some people in Nigeria, dem go still tell you say make you sow seed... Chai!
Re: She Gave A Popular Prophet Her Credit Card, He Surprised Her With Range Rover by nlPoster: 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nigerians are the only ones with these unique marks I think, although I'm not sure.
Re: She Gave A Popular Prophet Her Credit Card, He Surprised Her With Range Rover by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
more reason to believe that paying tithe or helping a pastor does not guarantee success. it is just like giving money to anyone else

(1) (Reply)

A Mad Man Healed By Corpers In Kogi State (PHOTOS) / Mosque Location In Banana Island / The World End Time Prophecies By Nostradamus Signs & Evidence You Must Code Abou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.